Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (332707 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
JAMB REGULARISATION 2020

TALK TO US ABOUT YOUR ANY CHALLENGES YOU HAVE ABOUT JAMB REGULARIZATION 2020...

WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU...
CONTACT DETAILS ON SIGNATURE...

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by AmeLonRo(m): 6:14am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Janpa: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Pls the first letter of my surname was wrongly spelt in Jamb Admission letter but was corrected in the names I used in school. I don't know if it will affect me during nysc mobilization. Jamb surname is showing Mwabia while the school name (correct one) is Nwabia
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by jantofubu(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Correction of name on jamb portal
towards nysc 2020; pls how do i add my middle name to my jamb profile? Already paid for the regularization but no change yet.

How do i go about it pls
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ogonnafavour: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2020
Good morning everyone.
I was offered admission through predegree in FUTO and I'm yet to print my admission letter,it keeps saying "no admission given yet", but I have my school admission letter.
It's really giving me concern coz of NYSC registration.
I'm really confused here.
Dunno how to go about it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Did you use your registration number for the regularisation and if yes did you add the middle name on the profile you created for the regularisation

jantofubu:
Correction of name on jamb portal
towards nysc 2020; pls how do i add my middle name to my jamb profile? Already paid for the regularization but no change yet.

How do i go about it pls
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2020
Ok, it's an easy fix, regularisation will do.
Since you are in owerri, we have a Branch at IMSU FRONT GATE...
Kindly contact us for assistance, Thanksl

Ogonnafavour:
Good morning everyone.
I was offered admission through predegree in FUTO and I'm yet to print my admission letter,it keeps saying "no admission given yet", but I have my school admission letter.
It's really giving me concern coz of NYSC registration.
I'm really confused here.
Dunno how to go about it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Pls, there was a mistake in the info submitted by my school to NYSC(state of origin)... Hope it won't affect me in camp and what should I do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ogonnafavour: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Corpzenith:

thank you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ogonnafavour: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Corpzenith:

thanks .I want to know if it'll cost me and how much I should be budgeting. And how fast it'll be sorted out.
Coz I'll like to go for Batch A stream 2...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chat us up on WhatsApp.
Or give us a call....
Phone number available on signature!

Ogonnafavour:
thanks .I want to know if it'll cost me and how much I should be budgeting. And how fast it'll be sorted out.
Coz I'll like to go for Batch A stream 2...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kdfinest(m): 2:32am On Feb 28, 2020
Pls help, am having issues doing my nysc reg as it shows me no availabe state for two days now. Any remedy?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by andycoal40(m): 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
airmirthd1:
Pls, there was a mistake in the info submitted by my school to NYSC(state of origin)... Hope it won't affect me in camp and what should I do?

Might
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Hecattee(f): 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Do you have a branch in Ibadan? UI precisely
@Corperzenith
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2020
Sorry no...
Hecattee:
Do you have a branch in Ibadan? UI precisely
@Corperzenith
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2020
Hi. I did my regularisation through my school together with my friends. My friends are telling me that it's out but I dont know how to check. Please how do I check? @corpzenith
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2020
To check
Login to your Jamb efacility account
Using your email address as username and your password you used during creation of the account.
www.jamb.org.ng/efacility

If you using a mobile phone, tap on the menu bar (three lines at the top) look for my usage, tap on it then tap on check status, if it's approved you'll see 'APPROVED'. If you see any other thing please contact us for further assistance.
Thanks.
SeunWedsLinda:
Hi. I did my regularisation through my school together with my friends. My friends are telling me that it's out but I dont know how to check. Please how do I check? @corpzenith
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by AmeLonRo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Captopenl: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2020
Hello prospective Youth Corps members!

save time, energy and money!

Visit

www.nysckit.com

for your complete nysc kit!

Nationwide delivery! Pay on delivery option is available!

Click here to chat with us
https:///2348128736222

Basic kit:-
1 white shirt, 1 white shorts, 1 pair of white RUBBER shoe, 1 waist pouch, 2 pairs of of green and white socks
Price=₦5000

Standard Kit:-
3 white shirt, 3 white shorts, 1 white RUBBER shoe, 1 waist pouch, 3pairs of of green and white socks
Price=₦8000

Premium Kit:-
6 white shirts, 6 white shorts, 2 pairs of white RUBBER shoe, 1 waist pouch, 6 pairs of of green and white socks
Price=₦16,000

Click here to chat with us
https:///2348128736222

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ennexborryg(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please what is the chance of me getting admission from jamb, there is a mistake in the subject part of the registration where music was filled instead of physics during my jamb regularization process, i just finished my HND in elect elect.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2020
Pretty high if your school will validate the form.
You can contact us for more solutions.

ennexborryg:
Please what is the chance of me getting admission from jamb, there is a mistake in the subject part of the registration where music was filled instead of physics during my jamb regularization process, i just finished my HND in elect elect.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Rayfield: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Corpzenith:
Yes.

Rayfield: My course mate got Merit Admission in 2013, but he changed the course in 2015 which was approved by the VC. Though he noticed an error in his Year of Birth after printer her Original Jamb Result last December. She did Regularisation last month where they Changed the Course and Year of Birth to the actual ones.
My question is if the VC signed and the Indemnity form is approved, would Jamb effect the correction on the Year of Birth?

The Regularisation was approved last week, the Course was changed but unfortunately, the Year of Birth was not changed after the Regularisation and it's affecting his eligibility age. Please what can we do now so that they can mobilize and not Exempt him? They'll be mobilized along with Batch B June/July.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Well an application for change of date of birth will do but it's quite a cumbersome process as you'll need WAEC certificate with your Dob then birth certificate....

Contact us via WhatsApp for further assistance.
Contact details on tagline

Rayfield:

The Regularisation was approved last week, the Course was changed but unfortunately, the Year of Birth was not changed after the Regularisation and it's affecting his eligibility age. Please what can we do now so that they can mobilize and not Exempt him? They'll be mobilized along with Batch B June/July.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Thomasnelson22(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hello pls help me, l registered for jamb in 2014 but did not sit for the exams. l got admission in 2015 through school Matric. upon graduation they said we must do regularization. l did using the jamb registration number of 2014. However, now l cannot print out my admission letter even though my status showed l have been offered admission. That l cannot access the service because l did not sit for the exams. What should I do please?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by encircling: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Get your medical report to back up your application for redeployment on health ground. Our medical reports has given past corps members high redeployment success rate.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11165020_ad_jpegd86955baaa4970454a20626268642e6d
Click here to message us on Whatsapp today
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Contact us with your jamb details let's get working on your case!

Thomasnelson22:
Hello pls help me, l registered for jamb in 2014 but did not sit for the exams. l got admission in 2015 through school Matric. upon graduation they said we must do regularization. l did using the jamb registration number of 2014. However, now l cannot print out my admission letter even though my status showed l have been offered admission. That l cannot access the service because l did not sit for the exams. What should I do please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Posiolayemi: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
@kaysy please i found out about this late. God bless you for your selflessness. I did jamb in 2015, i was given an interim admission but i have never been given a jamb admission letter. I paid 4000 to the school but no development. Now i am done with school and awaiting NYSC. How do i go about it? Can i visit any jamb office to a regularization or what do you suggest i do? Do i have to go back to school to sort it out? I am worried.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Your case ain't peculiar, we can be of great service to you, contact us and find out how we can help u...
Posiolayemi:
@kaysy please i found out about this late. God bless you for your selflessness. I did jamb in 2015, i was given an interim admission but i have never been given a jamb admission letter. I paid 4000 to the school but no development. Now i am done with school and awaiting NYSC. How do i go about it? Can i visit any jamb office to a regularization or what do you suggest i do? Do i have to go back to school to sort it out? I am worried.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Teejay8113: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Pls help.... The name on my jamb and waec results are Ahmed Tijani onimisi while the name on my statement is only Ahmed Tijani, please will it affect me during camp registration or can I get a court affidavit and take it along to camp... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.