Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (329319 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by emotions1: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Carmichael:

when u checked it urself what did u see?
congratulations you've been offered admission to study ****
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SoftBread01: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
YungJoe44:
*For those whose regularization hasn't been approved. I heard today @ jamb office that there's been an embargo on regularization since January. So, that's the reason why d jamb branches haven't sent the indemnity form to HQ for approval even though they had received it from your institution. So let's just hope it gets lifted soon so it would be approved and we'll serve this year with our sets.

Good morning, brother!

I spoke with the man that I submitted my indemnity form to, this morning and he said the school has done its own part, by forwarding the necessary details to Jamb. So, as it is now, we are waiting for Jamb to do theirs!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angelcatherine(f): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Is there anyone staying in Bwari or who works in jamb headquarter office who can help tell us when they are approving jamb regularization because We are tired?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ClassicMG(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
What I saw on my portal

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Wurasom: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Angelcatherine:
Is there anyone staying in Bwari or who works in jamb headquarter office who can help tell us when they are approving jamb regularization because We are tired?
Very necessary. Let's know our fate and rest
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Wurasom: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
ClassicMG:
What I saw on my portal
When did you submit your form and which school please
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Uziyl(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
I did my regularization April this year. I was given an indemnity form which I took to the school. Nothing yet on my dashboard. Whenever I check payment I kept seeing not used.
Ps. I did inter university transfer from a foreign uni to a federal uni and I also don't have a jamb no. I was told till jamb receives the indemnity before any further action can be taken.

I'm more concerned about the "not used" it is showing. Is that a problem??
I'm yet to submit my NYSC mobilization form as requested by Student Affairs Department as one of the requirements is to attach a jamb admission letter which I don't have and the deadline is fast approaching

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ClassicMG(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wurasom:

When did you submit your form and which school please
submitted January, kwarapoly
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Wurasom: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
ClassicMG:
submitted January, kwarapoly
Kwarapoly, they've been approving it since last month or so. Make una cut soap for us na
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ClassicMG(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wurasom:

Kwarapoly, they've been approving it since last month or so. Make una cut soap for us na
yeah they have. Don't worry you will be congratulated soon
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angelcatherine(f): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wurasom:

Jamb is so unconcerned about the plight of people. Why are they this heartless? What happens to other institutions? Seriously, we need to speak up.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SoftBread01: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
ClassicMG:
What I saw on my portal

Brother, I'll appreciate if you can share that JAMB link with me.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ClassicMG(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
SoftBread01:

Brother, I'll appreciate if you can share that JAMB link with me.
https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Wurasom: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
ClassicMG:
yeah they have. Don't worry you will be congratulated soon
Amen oo but it seems we won't even make stream 2
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ClassicMG(m): 5:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Wurasom:

Amen oo but it seems we won't even make stream 2
you can if you got cleared early
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Wurasom: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2021
ClassicMG:
you can if you got cleared early
My name is on Nysc portal but I can't register because of regularization. If they don't approve it before stream 2 starts mobilization which is very soon, I have no option than to stay behind
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angelcatherine(f): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2021
Wurasom:

My name is on Nysc portal but I can't register because of regularization. If they don't approve it before stream 2 starts mobilization which is very soon, I have no option than to stay behind
The point is when will they even start this regularization? This is seven months. This is so cruel
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SoftBread01: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
ClassicMG:
https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin

Thanks, bro!

I find it difficult to access the link sent!

This is what I got "invalid email address or password"

I was thinking the account we created during registration is what we are to use in accessing the portal?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angelcatherine(f): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wurasom:

Did you do for change of admission letter?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ClassicMG(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
SoftBread01:

Thanks, bro!

I find it difficult to access the link sent!

This is what I got "invalid email address or password"

I was thinking the account we created during registration is what we are to use in accessing the portal?
yes
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SoftBread01: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
ClassicMG:
yes

That's exactly what I used!

So, you have an idea what else I'm to do to access it please?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Wurasom: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Angelcatherine:
Did you do for change of admission letter?
Jamb regularization with reg number
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ClassicMG(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
SoftBread01:

That's exactly what I used!

So, you have an idea what else I'm to do to access it please?
try and rest your password maybe you are using the wrong password
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SoftBread01: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
ClassicMG:
try and rest your password maybe you are using the wrong password

True o!

I didn't take note of the password I was using to access it, initially!

I had to go through the form again to be sure of what I was doing!

See what I got after accessing it!

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ClassicMG(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
SoftBread01:

True o!

I didn't take note of the password I was using to access it, initially!

I had to go through the form again to be sure of what I was doing!

See what I got after accessing it!
you are still on pending

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SoftBread01: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
ClassicMG:
you are still on pending

Pending since March? Wahala!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ClassicMG(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
SoftBread01:

Pending since March? Wahala!
smile, March I did mine december last year

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by coleone: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2021
since October last year and these guys haven't said a word to me. nw I'm seeing that some people submitted in may and as at July they have seen theirs.
ClassicMG:
smile, March I did mine december last year
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ClassicMG(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2021
coleone:
since October last year and these guys haven't said a word to me. nw I'm seeing that some people submitted in may and as at July they have seen theirs.
go and resubmit in your school
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Uziyl(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Uziyl:

I'm more concerned about the "not used" it is showing. Is that a problem??
I'm yet to submit my NYSC mobilization form as requested by Student Affairs Department as one of the requirements is to attach a jamb admission letter which I don't have and the deadline is fast approaching

Someone should please answer this.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by holaphem(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please can my blood brother help me do my regularization without any obstruction?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by GweGweRi: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Please am sick and tired of Al dis reg tinz. Since December 2020 am still on dis. Is there any hope for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.