Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (331799 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Attah00002(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone,I am currently in my 200 level in the University,I got double admission when I was seeking for admission, first admission from Abubakar tafawa balewa University bauchi and the other Kogi state university anyigba, Jamb only recognize the Kogi state university admission offer,so KSU is on my admission letter while I finally choose to study in Abubakar tafawa balewa University bauchi,what will I do now, should regularize my admission or not?
Help a brother and thanks in advance.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Samekidd: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Attah00002:
Hi everyone,I am currently in my 200 level in the University,I got double admission when I was seeking for admission, first admission from Abubakar tafawa balewa University bauchi and the other Kogi state university anyigba, Jamb only recognize the Kogi state university admission offer,so KSU is on my admission letter while I finally choose to study in Abubakar tafawa balewa University bauchi,what will I do now, should regularize my admission or not?
Help a brother and thanks in advance.
Yes u have to do regularization

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Angelcatherine(f): 3:03am On May 01, 2021
Samekidd:

Any news about this regularization approval? This thing don tire me o
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by treasuree95(f): 4:42pm On May 01, 2021
Angelcatherine:
Any news about this regularization approval? This thing don tire me o

no b small
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Attah00002(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2021
Samekidd:

Thanks for your reply, can I do the regularization now or I should wait till my graduating time.
Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Samekidd: 6:53pm On May 02, 2021
Attah00002:

Thanks for your reply, can I do the regularization now or I should wait till my graduating time.
Thanks
I will advice u to do it now cos that's what is stopping me from serving now
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Freshboiz35: 9:13pm On May 15, 2021
Please guy i need urgent reply.. The surname on my jamb result is Enyinnya while during my regularization is Enyinna will it affect my regularization?? And please what should i do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by spongebob0006(f): 9:36pm On May 15, 2021
Please I need help.... My brother cannot generate profile code with his NIN/tracking code. It keeps saying already generated profile code names for another name that's not his. That it doesn't match the name he enrolled NIMC with.

Please what can he do? Thank you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by johnsonm2g: 10:41pm On May 15, 2021
Freshboiz35:
Please guy i need urgent reply.. The surname on my jamb result is Enyinnya while during my regularization is Enyinna will it affect my regularization?? And please what should i do
Yes, it will affect your regularization. If I may ask, which is the right name, is the the one on your Jamb result or indemnity form (regularization )? You have to go for a change of name, if the name for your regularization is incorrect.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by johnsonm2g: 10:44pm On May 15, 2021
Let him try another Sim card. He can use any of his relatives Sim card to generate profile code
spongebob0006:
Please I need help.... My brother cannot generate profile code with his NIN/tracking code. It keeps saying already generated profile code names for another name that's not his. That it doesn't match the name he enrolled NIMC with.

Please what can he do? Thank you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by spongebob0006(f): 9:45pm On May 18, 2021
Thanks a lot for this info.... I really appreciate. God bless you!

johnsonm2g:
Let him try another Sim card. He can use any of his relatives Sim card to generate profile code
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by oluwasammy(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2021
Good morning, please I need an assistance on what to do.
I finished my final exam last year December (2020) and my school will be releasing graduating list by June this year (2021), going by my date of birth on Jamb portal am already 30+ this year which will denied me from going to Nysc camp and I want to serve.
So please I need anybody that can be of help for me to be able to go for service.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by TessBiwom(f): 12:40am On May 20, 2021
kaysy:
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.

I saw "has not matriculated" when I tried to register.I have gone to jamb office,I was told something about "CAPS".
After all said and done,it's still displaying the same thing on the portal.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ogonnafavour: 4:34pm On May 21, 2021
Please I did my jamb regularisation earlier this year, around January I think, but I haven't gotten any mail or news regarding the approval.
I'm really worried about this, that's the only thing delaying my service.
sad

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lecumberi: 6:35pm On May 23, 2021
Ogonnafavour:
Please I did my jamb regularisation earlier this year, around January I think, but I haven't gotten any mail or news regarding the approval.
I'm really worried about this, that's the only thing delaying my service.
sad
I heard that schools are now the ones completing the regularization, how true is this?

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jagaban880: 8:18pm On May 23, 2021
lecumberi:

I heard that schools are now the ones completing the regularization, how true is this?

critically and highly true....
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Samekidd: 11:10am On May 25, 2021
lecumberi:

I heard something like that but not so sure.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by cephasdultimate: 8:28am On May 26, 2021
Jagaban880:

Bro pls are you sure

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jagaban880: 11:47am On May 26, 2021

cephasdultimate
Bro pls are you sure?

yeah...I.m 101%.sure but don't know if it's applicable to all tertiary institution
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by cephasdultimate: 3:01pm On May 26, 2021
[quote author=Jagaban880 post=102079120][/quote]
Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lecumberi: 11:32am On May 27, 2021
Jagaban880:

its better than jamb being the one giving it out, cos me i dun tire for the wait
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lecumberi: 11:34am On May 27, 2021
Confirmed at my school student affairs, delta State polytechnic ogwashi uku, and the man said it's true and that in two weeks time we will receive our pin and that ICT is on it
Samekidd:

I heard something like that but not so sure.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Seun05(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2021
Pls what is really happening about we that did jamb regulasation since last year December but not yet given admission letter.it is our forth or where? And what is advise for us
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by XclusiveEmma(m): 6:26am On May 31, 2021
Good day, I have my jamb admission letter (personal and institution) since last year. Can I do the mobilization to get my name to nysc without going to the school? Because I'm very far from the school

I would have served since, but the school does not notify on when they start and stop mobilization.

Please help.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Bahun(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Please my issue is age may catch up with me b4 NYSC registration due to strike and covid so I don't know if I can do regularisation so that I can do some corrections?
Cox I went to do correction and I was ask to come with my waec certificate and is carrying same date that I want to change
I want to do the waec correction but due to time it may not be done b4 I will finish school
kaysy:
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Korede04: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good day everyone...pleased my issue is that my name is not on the matriculation list so I can register for nysc.on the portal it keeps saying you were not offered admission ,what do I do
Because I was offered admission then,even still have the admission letter I printed out....does regularisation apply to my issue?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Emminaldo: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2021
Good morning all, pls since February this I did jamb regulization and then I submitted on March to school but up till now if I check my admission status is still showing me the polytechnic jamb gave me admission instead of the university please what should I do cos I have complain to school but they keep on telling us to be patient
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Emminaldo: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Pls is there anything I can do so as for my name to be on jamb?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Emminaldo: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Kaysy good morning please help me out, I have done the regulization since February and I have submitted it to school too but up till now if has not reflect rather my admission letter is still showing me the polytechnic jamb gave me admission, can I use it to do internal mobilization?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Samekidd: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Emminaldo:
Kaysy good morning please help me out, I have done the regulization since February and I have submitted it to school too but up till now if has not reflect rather my admission letter is still showing me the polytechnic jamb gave me admission, can I use it to do internal mobilization?
No u can't, just wait 4 sometime maybe b4 ending july it will be rectify.
We plenty 4 this matter
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by osasmatthew04: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Good morning family. Please I did the jamb regularisation recently but while filling the form, I made a mistake in the subjects combination and it has been processed already. I went back to the jamb office but I was told that it doesn't matter except my mat. No and year of graduation was wrong but it wasn't. I want to please confirm if I am safe or I need to redo the regularisation? Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dakan25(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
osasmatthew04:
Good morning family. Please I did the jamb regularisation recently but while filling the form, I made a mistake in the subjects combination and it has been processed already. I went back to the jamb office but I was told that it doesn't matter except my mat. No and year of graduation was wrong but it wasn't. I want to please confirm if I am safe or I need to redo the regularisation? Thanks in anticipation
Pls can I get ur nos. Let talk or call me 09010911524

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.