Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (330607 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ghallant01(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Good morning everyone please guys I'm really confused right now but what happened is that I studied banking and finance in my ND program so I later did my HND program in that same school but the school doesn't have banking and finance HND so I switched to accountancy but initially I have jamb admission letter for banking and finance ND program please guys I want to ask hope I won't have any issue with JAMB when is time for me to go for nysc
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Blaze232(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Angelcatherine:
Alright, can I register for next stream? But I've already done the regularization. Will it affect me because the regularization hasn't been approved yet. My registration number is valid. It's just that I got double admission and my preferred institution isn't the one on the jamb portal. Will it affect me if I register for next stream even when the regularization is yet to be approved?

Drop your registration number let me check ur status
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by YungJoe44: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Samekidd:
pls tel me how did u go about it. Am also in ur shoes

Just seeing this now, sorry.
I didn't actually do anything. It was the same uni I was admitted to by jamb, just that I studied a different course there and I had a valid jamb reg number too. So it's possible the students affairs officer at my uni didn't really pay attention to the course and just uploaded my name since the jamb reg number was valid and had an admission for the uni.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by YungJoe44: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Kjameson:
@yungjoe44 which school please
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly ANSU.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by jullybest(m): 5:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Good morning people of God on This platform I want to know if I do regularization application with jamb reg number is the old date of birth that will come or profile DOB thank you.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Meczy100: 3:40am On Oct 17, 2021
You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none even after the process of regularization had been completed.
The above is the response am getting on the status NYSC senate list portal. Please what can I do? Here is my jamb details 93096190DI
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ghallant01(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pls how do I go about regularization change of Admission letter, I want to change my initial course to the present one.
Should I go to Jamb office or CBT accredited center because jamb office is far from my area.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ghallant01(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
YungJoe44:

Just seeing this now, sorry.
I didn't actually do anything. It was the same uni I was admitted to by jamb, just that I studied a different course there and I had a valid jamb reg number too. So it's possible the students affairs officer at my uni didn't really pay attention to the course and just uploaded my name since the jamb reg number was valid and had an admission for the uni.

Pls how do I go about regularization change of Admission letter, I want to change my initial course to the present one.
Should I go to Jamb office or CBT accredited center because jamb office is far from my area.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by jullybest(m): 5:27am On Oct 20, 2021
Visit any jamb state office or HQ abj because CBT no longer have access to do regularization
Ghallant01:

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ghallant01(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
jullybest:
Visit any jamb state office or HQ abj because CBT no longer have access to do regularization
Thank you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Duyo1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Good evening house, please I have a question concerning this jamb regularization, I want to know if someone can sign and submit it for me? I schooled in the east and now I’m in north and I just did my regularization yesterday, now I’m having problem on how to submit it, though I know I can sign and waybill it for to my friend in school to submit it for me but I’m checking other option like giving my jamb login details to my friend in school so that he can reprint the regularization form and sign for me and submit. I just want to know if it’s possible.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jerry59: 5:55am On Oct 23, 2021
Duyo1:
Good evening house, please I have a question concerning this jamb regularization, I want to know if someone can sign and submit it for me? I schooled in the east and now I’m in north and I just did my regularization yesterday, now I’m having problem on how to submit it, though I know I can sign and waybill it for to my friend in school to submit it for me but I’m checking other option like giving my jamb login details to my friend in school so that he can reprint the regularization form and sign for me and submit. I just want to know if it’s possible.
Thanks in anticipation.
I don't know about others but when I did mine, I signed myself then went to a cyber Cafe to scan and send to my friend via email. I also advised him to print it in colored format. Most of my friends after me also did same.

Cheers.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by solotex1996: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
elegantslayer:
Pls does this mean that my school have already sent my indemnity form to jamb...
hi
Have jamb approve your form?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by yemstrad(f): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2021
Please, has anyone ever had the problem of "JAMB Number Already Used" issue during NYSC mobilisation?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by elegantslayer(f): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
solotex1996:
hi
Have jamb approve your form?
No oo...
But I paid 23k for me to get d admission letter...I met someone that works with jamb
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by solotex1996: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2021
elegantslayer:
No oo...
But I paid 23k for me to get d admission letter...I met someone that works with jamb
okay
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Abihan1(f): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Please, how long does this process last?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by deenvibe(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please poo what does this means.

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gift538(f): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good evening my people make some error in my matric number during jamb requilization but my jamb number is correct...the mistake is they request for ND matric number please hope this will not cause me any problem or will I still use my HND matric number
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kogbass: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pls this is what I'm e seeing on my Nysc even after doing my regularisation and it as been effected on jamb portal... Any help please ����

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by johnsmhelia15(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2021
kogbass:
Pls this is what I'm e seeing on my Nysc even after doing my regularisation and it as been effected on jamb portal... Any help please ����
Contact your school as soon as possible. Your school uploaded your result without your jamb number. Just meet your school mobilization officer for the corrections
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kogbass: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2021
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]thank you so much
johnsmhelia15:

Contact your school as soon as possible. Your school uploaded your result without your jamb number. Just meet your school mobilization officer for the corrections
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chuckjacs: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
kogbass:

Was your school able to solve this isssue for you and can you now register for this batch?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kogbass: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
[Green=#006600][/Green][quote author=chuckjacs post=107613008]

Was your school able to solve this isssue for you and can you now register for this batch?

No, there was a mistake in my jamb reg no and I will have to wait till the next batch, just don't know when will the next batch be
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ASAPmori: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Good morning everyone
Is Jamb regularization still ongoing
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Abihan1(f): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please, this is urgent!

I want to know if it will be possible for someone to process this on my behalf.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Hackman1994: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Can I still serve.
I was born on 14 Jan 1991.
Just finished my HND last month.
I can't do regularization because it was jamb that gave me admission
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by johnsmhelia15(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hackman1994:
Can I still serve.
I was born on 14 Jan 1991.
Just finished my HND last month.
I can't do regularization because it was jamb that gave me admission
The best advice i will give you is, if you really want to serve just apply for change of date of birth with jamb to reduce your date of birth from 1991 to 1994 or 1993 i think is around 2500 or so if you're lucky enough it will get approve before next mobilization in Feb.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Hackman1994: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

The best advice i will give you is, if you really want to serve just apply for change of date of birth with jamb to reduce your date of birth from 1991 to 1994 or 1993 i think is around 2500 or so if you're lucky enough it will get approve before next mobilization in Feb.
Can I do it my self or go to jamb office?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by johnsmhelia15(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hackman1994:
Can I do it my self or go to jamb office?
You have to go to jamb office. Start it tomorrow or next week if you have the means.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.