Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,046 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (331202 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 9:14am On May 21, 2022
Omonihobae:
Good morning, pls I need help I don't have jamb admission letter, becaude the school gave me admission, do I need to do jamb regularization and how do I do it, thank you

What year did the school give you the admission?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Omonihobae: 1:26am On May 22, 2022
I was given admission 2015
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:29am On May 22, 2022
Omonihobae:
I was given admission 2015

You'd need to do JAMB Regularization.
Visit the JAMB Office in your state to begin the process.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Omonihobae: 5:24pm On May 22, 2022
Thank you, pls must it be the state I went to school, because I schooled at edo state and am currently in Lagos can I do it in lagos

Visit the JAMB Office in your state to begin the process.[/quote]
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2022
Please beware of people claiming to get your jamb regularization approved. They are plenty on Facebook groups and Whatsapp. Some guys allegedly named David Johnson and David Philemon (phone no: 0809 025 0232, and Access bank account 1414687076 bearing same name). They are swindling students of their hard earned money. Giving people false hope due to the level of desperation and helplessness graduating students find themselves.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 2:08pm On May 24, 2022
Omonihobae:
Thank you, pls must it be the state I went to school, because I schooled at edo state and am currently in Lagos can I do it in lagos

Visit the JAMB Office in your state to begin the process.

You can do it in Lagos, but I think you may face some issues.

1. They might not have the current details of your school at the Lagos office. They would need your Vice Chancellor's details, especially his phone number, I think.

2. You may have to submit a document at the admission's office at your school in Edo State. If you have someone that can print (the colored version, colored o, very important) and submit at your school, then, this is solved.

3. After submitting, you may have to be visiting the office you submitted too .

4. Something might go wrong and you'd have to frequent your school and the JAMB Office.

You can use the Lagos office, just make sure there are no errors and you have someone at your school to help you there, if anything comes up.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by nasirujj(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2022
Please I need help. When doing my regularization in 2020 the jamb staff made a mistake in my email address. So I was unable to print my coloured indemnity form cos I can't login to my profile. So when I went back he only used my phone number to access my jamb profile and print my indemnity form, last year I was called from school that my indemnity form is not clear I had to go back to jamb office again to get a print out. Moreover I can't track my regularization status without going to jamb office. So please is there anyway I can access my indemnity form and reg status myself.

Note! I have another jamb profile Which I used to check my admission status but can't check my indemnity form or reg status cos I didn't use it for regularization. Sorry for the long writeup.
Waiting for replies thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Idrisk19(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2022
I'm highly in need of your help here, I'm going to NYSC batch b stream 2 by July, I'm already over thirty years.
Help..
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by nasirujj(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=SamuelLoch post=113129502]

You can do it in Lagos, but I think you may face some issues.

Please I need help. When doing my regularization in 2020 the jamb staff made a mistake in my email address. So I was unable to print my coloured indemnity form cos I can't login to my profile. So when I went back he only used my phone number to access my jamb profile and print my indemnity form, last year I was called from school that my indemnity form is not clear I had to go back to jamb office again to get a print out. Moreover I can't track my regularization status without going to jamb office. So please is there anyway I can access my indemnity form and reg status myself.

Note! I have another jamb profile Which I used to check my admission status but can't check my indemnity form or reg status cos I didn't use it for regularization. Sorry for the long writeup.
Waiting for replies thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by OluwatosinM(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2022
please, somebody should help my life ooo, I went to regularize my admission since September 2021, and up till now, they're yet to approve it, now, my school has released the senate list and my name is there, hope I'd be able to register for NYSC ?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by OluwatosinM(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2022
OluwatosinM:
please, somebody should help my life ooo, I went to regularize my admission since September 2021, and up till now, they're yet to approve it, now, my school has released the senate list and my name is there, hope I'd be able to register for NYSC ?

make somebody help me ooooo
my registration number is 55363719AD
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2022
I did regularization this year, then when it was at the Senate level to approve, I went to ask at the VC office what is causing the delay in the approval, they say they can't see my name on their system. That is according to the I.T. officer. In a nutshell, there is nothing found to be approved in the first place. Please, what could be the reason? I have done all that is required. I don't know what went wrong
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:17pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=nasirujj post=113141466][/quote]

If I understand what you're saying, there's a wrong email on your profile and your account can only be accessed via phone number by a JAMB staff.

If this is it, then, I think one of these 2 suggestions should work.
1. Meet the JAMB official and request for an email reset. If the person does not respond, then

2. Apply for Correction of Data.

Alternatively, you can tell them to show you the email address. Write it down and try to create the email afresh (if it's not existing). This way, the email would belong to you and you can use it.

Good luck
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:19pm On May 25, 2022
OluwatosinM:

make somebody help me ooooo
my registration number is 55363719AD

grin grin grin

Have you checked for your name on NYSCs website?
If your name is there, there's a high tendency that your school fixed your Regularization Application for you automatically.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:22pm On May 25, 2022
demsy21:
I did regularization this year, then when it was at the Senate level to approve, I went to ask at the VC office what is causing the delay in the approval, they say they can't see my name on their system. That is according to the I.T. officer. In a nutshell, there is nothing found to be approved in the first place. Please, what could be the reason? I have done all that is required. I don't know what went wrong

What do you mean by "Senate Level"?
There are 4 approval stages, and Senate Level isn't one.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by OluwatosinM(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2022
SamuelLoch:

grin grin grin

Have you checked for your name on NYSCs website?
If your name is there, there's a high tendency that your school fixed your Regularization Application for you automatically.

my school is yet to upload their list to NYSC portal
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:27pm On May 25, 2022
OluwatosinM:

my school is yet to upload their list to NYSC portal

Okay. Don't panic yet.
You can keep checking the dashboard for the Regularization Application on JAMBs portal and watch out for your name in NYSCs website.

I feel like you don't have any issues though, but we don't know what's up yet
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by OluwatosinM(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Okay. Don't panic yet.
You can keep checking the dashboard for the Regularization Application on JAMBs portal and watch out for your name in NYSCs website.

I feel like you don't have any issues though, but we don't know what's up yet

the issue is this, it was the institution that gave me admission, so, up til now, I'm yet to print my Jamb admission letter
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by nasirujj(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2022
SamuelLoch:

If I understand what you're saying, there's a wrong email on your profile and your account can only be accessed via phone number by a JAMB staff.

If this is it, then, I think one of these 2 suggestions should work.
1. Meet the JAMB official and request for an email reset. If the person does not respond, then

2. Apply for Correction of Data.

Alternatively, you can tell them to show you the email address. Write it down and try to create the email afresh (if it's not existing). This way, the email would belong to you and you can use it.

Good luck

Thank you sir I will try that

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2022
SamuelLoch:

What do you mean by "Senate Level"?
There are 4 approval stages, and Senate Level isn't one.
Institution level where they have to upload the indemnity form. The I.T. officer is saying he can't see my name on the system (computer database)
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 11:42pm On May 25, 2022
OluwatosinM:

the issue is this, it was the institution that gave me admission, so, up til now, I'm yet to print my Jamb admission letter

Oh! And you actually need the JAMB Admission letter.

Just wait it out.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 11:45pm On May 25, 2022
demsy21:

Institution level where they have to upload the indemnity form. The I.T. officer is saying he can't see my name on the system (computer database)

Oh okay!
If this is the case, you should go back to JAMBs office to request for an upload or re-upload.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2022
Is it true that students who got admission in 2015 outside jamb (caps) will no longer be regularized. I don't know if that's the reason why my two attempts at regularization is unsuccessful.
Cc
SamuelLoch

Your honest opinion is needed here. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by OluwatosinM(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2022
demsy21:
Is it true that students who got admission in 2015 outside jamb (caps) will no longer be regularized. I don't know if that's the reason why my two attempts at regularization is unsuccessful.
Cc
SamuelLoch

make dem no try werey ooooo
ni kinni
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 2:40pm On May 26, 2022
demsy21:
Cc
SamuelLoch

I don't know if they've added 2015-2016 sets. I'm aware of 2017 sets till date.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Oh okay!
If this is the case, you should go back to JAMBs office to request for an upload or re-upload.
Can this upload/re-upload be done at any other jamb state offices? Moreover, is it free of charge? Because right now, I have left my school state and I'm drained financially
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 4:27pm On May 26, 2022
demsy21:

Can this upload/re-upload be done at any other jamb state offices? Moreover, is it free of charge? Because right now, I have left my school state and I'm drained financially

It can be done at any state office. It's just that they like pushing the job around. They would most likely refer you back to the state office at school. Just try to persuade the person to help you out.

Shouldn't cost you money. Just let them know you did it before and you don't think it worked out. They would want to check it out then reupload. Let's see the screenshot of the status on your dashboard

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2022
SamuelLoch:

It can be done at any state office. It's just that they like pushing the job around. They would most likely refer you back to the state office at school. Just try to persuade the person to help you out.

Shouldn't cost you money. Just let them know you did it before and you don't think it worked out. They would want to check it out then reupload. Let's see the screenshot of the status on your dashboard

One more thing. I'd like to know. Is it normal that the profile code is written as previous jamb registration number?
@SamuelLoch

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by OluwatosinM(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2022
demsy21:

One more thing. I'd like to know. Is it normal that the profile code is written as previous jamb registration number?

omo, same issue I am having with Eksu, btw, are You from Oyo town,
saw smtn like Oroki on ur slip
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2022
OluwatosinM:

No, I'm not
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2022
OluwatosinM:

Please, give me your phone number
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by QueenMarvella(f): 7:43pm On May 28, 2022
Hi, I want to know if regularization and part time registration is the same. Like if one is admitted without writing jamb for nd part time programme, can the person opt for part time registration instead of regularization? Do they serve the same purpose?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.