Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (330804 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Prinss: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Hello Prinss,
If you are getting "You Did not Register for this Examination..." anytime you enter your details it means what you entered isn't correct or JAMB doesn't have your record.
Check and verify that the "exam year" and the "reg number" you entered are correct.

If it's valid, you should see your name, institution, course of study, and matriculation list status.

Thanks for the response. However, I find that strange because, I used the same reg and exam year to check admission status and I get the prompt that I was given admission into my said school...can't seem to understand where the problem lies.

Ps: I did JAMB regularization the year it started 2016.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Huracio:
oh okay...and you did it that same day...or did they asked you to come back at a later date?

This is the Osogbo branch...
Someone got it fixed in less than 2hrs...

The only hiccups is that, you would take the Covid vaccine at the spot there if you haven't already.
They now request for a card to prove that you've taken Covid Vaccine before they can attend to you.

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Prinss:

Thanks for the response. However, I find that strange because, I used the same reg and exam year to check admission status and I get the prompt that I was given admission into my said school...can't seem to understand where the problem lies.

Ps: I did JAMB regularization the year it started 2016.

At this point, you might have to do Regularization, again...
You should visit JAMB's office
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Realgozie(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2022
Good morning Sir I later met someone working at the JAMB state office who helped me in finding my indemnity form and uploaded it for me
Just this morning I received a mail from JAMB that my REGULARISATION is disapproved because of omitted o-level result (Chemistry) I guess the person that did the REGULARISATION for me in JAMB office made a mistake during the registration
Please I need an urgent response what can I do now about it? Can it be corrected abi edited Thanks in anticipation for your response
SamuelLoch:

Did you submit a colored copy of your indemnity form to your school or a black and white?

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Realgozie:
Good morning Sir I later met someone working at the JAMB state office who helped me in finding my indemnity form and uploaded it for me
Just this morning I received a mail from JAMB that my REGULARISATION is disapproved because of omitted o-level result (Chemistry) I guess the person that did the REGULARISATION for me in JAMB office made a mistake during the registration
Please I need an urgent response what can I do now about it? Can it be corrected abi edited Thanks in anticipation for your response

Good morning Realgozie,
I have never heard of a JAMB Regularization process that was edited.
Please, go to the same JAMB office or call the official you met to see if it can still be modified.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Huracio(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2022
SamuelLoch:

I must have been there 5 times... Although, I was impatient...
wow...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2022
Huracio:
wow...

A Friend was there for the first time yesterday, and she got it fixed in less than 2hrs.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Huracio(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2022
SamuelLoch:

This is the Osogbo branch...
Someone got it fixed in less than 2hrs...

The only hiccups is that, you woukd take Covid vaccine at the spot there if you haven't already.
They now request for a card to prove that you've taken Covid Vaccine before they can attend to you.
I went there around 9 yesterday at the gate to go receive covid19 vaccine and come along with the card....so they give the address of federal ministry of health in Ilorin and I went there and come back around 12 and I was given number... in short finished it around past 3 yesterday for 5.3k...am happy sha....I will be going to UI to submit it...hopefully they will get approved on time sha....
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Realgozie(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks
SamuelLoch:

Good morning Realgozie,
I have never heard of a JAMB Regularization process that was edited.
Please, go to the same JAMB office or call the official you met to see if it can still be modified.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Huracio(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2022
SamuelLoch:

A Friend was there for the first time yesterday, and she got it fixed in less than 2hrs.
but please ooo my matriculation year was February 2016 but they wrote 2015 on the indemnity form...hope there won't be problems?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Huracio(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2022
SamuelLoch:

but please ooo my matriculation year was February 2016 but they wrote 2015 on the indemnity form... but our sessions back then was 205/2016...hope there won't be issues?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Huracio:
I went there around 9 yesterday at the gate to go receive covid19 vaccine and come along with the card....so they give the address of federal ministry of health in Ilorin and I went there and come back around 12 and I was given number... in short finished it around past 3 yesterday for 5.3k...am happy sha....I will be going to UI to submit it...hopefully they will get approved on time sha....

Good! I'm happy for you, bro...
If you can skip the queue at UI, please do to avoid the long wait.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Huracio:
but please ooo my matriculation year was February 2016 but they wrote 2015 on the indemnity form... but our sessions back then was 205/2016...hope there won't be issues?

Oops! Although, I don't think it would be a problem.
The point is for the system to recognize that you got admitted, had your matriculation, and match your faculty and course of study.

I really hope you don't have further issues
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Huracio(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Good! I'm happy for you, bro...
If you can skip the queue at UI, please do to avoid the long wait.
yes thanks...I hope they get approved it in due time..a friend of mine submitted his indemnity form on January 18 and this morning he got mail from jamb to proceed and print his admission letter....so fast or maybe he is lucky....
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Huracio(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Oops! Although, I don't think it would be a problem.
The point is for the system to recognize that you got admitted, had your matriculation, and match your faculty and course of study.

I really hope you don't have further issues
no Sir, I don't have further issues...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Huracio:
yes thanks...I hope they get approved it in due time..a friend of mine submitted his indemnity form on January 18 and this morning he got mail from jamb to proceed and print his admission letter....so fast or maybe he is lucky....

The process isn't difficult actually... It's just document uploading.
Yours would be faster too. If it's luck then, you'd get lucky
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Huracio(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
SamuelLoch:

The process isn't difficult actually... It's just document uploading.
Yours would be faster too. If it's luck then, you'd get lucky
I pray ooo...I will get to Ibadan as early as 9 tomorrow... will leave ogbomosho around 6...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Prinss: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Does arrangement of name on one's statement of result matter? Like your middle name written first as your surname??
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by alaamword: 6:29am On Feb 22, 2022
Hello ,
My indemnity form has been stuck at *Candidate Indemnity Form Has Not been Uploaded at state office* for over 4 month , i did regularization at ikoyi Lagos office , do I need to go back there or what can I do because a friend of mine own has been been approved

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
alaamword:
Hello ,
My indemnity form has been stuck at *Candidate Indemnity Form Has Not been Uploaded at state office* for over 4 month , i did regularization at ikoyi Lagos office , do I need to go back there or what can I do because a friend of mine own has been been approved

Hi, the screenshot you uploaded isn't detailed enough.

Has your institution authorized your indemnity form upload?
Check the table that says "Indemnity Form Upload Authorized By Institution"

If yes, you either have to wait, or return to the Ikoyi office. They can do it while you're there. Then, you'd have to wait for Abuja to approve it.

If no, you have to go to the admissions office at your school to know the status.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by alaamword: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Hi, the screenshot you uploaded isn't detailed enough.

Has your institution authorized your indemnity form upload?
Check the table that says "Indemnity Form Upload Authorized By Institution"

If yes, you either have to wait, or return to the Ikoyi office. They can do it while you're there. Then, you'd have to wait for Abuja to approve it.

If no, you have to go to the admissions office at your school to know the status.
It has been Authorized by my institution dated 27th October 2021, A friend of mine application was approved by Abuja on the 14th of December 2021 and we registered together buh checking his they skipped the upload at state office to Abuja direct . Will the staff at ikoyi be able to help me or anybody I can call because at school here the workload is too much
I attached a screenshot of his

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2022
alaamword:

It has been Authorized by my institution dated 27th October 2021, A friend of mine application was approved by Abuja on the 14th of December 2021 and we registered together buh checking his they skipped the upload at state office to Abuja direct . Will the staff at ikoyi be able to help me or anybody I can call because at school here the workload is too much
I attached a screenshot of his

About the part that was skipped on your friends portal... Actually, It was not skipped, he just didn't notice when they did it. After Abuja, the upload at State office disappears for some people.

The staff at Ikoyi can do it for you on the spot, if you return there to complain, and they're willing to help. It happened to a friend. It was fixed in less than 30mins while he was still at their Oshogbo office.
If the workload at school wouldn't give you a day to go down to their office, you can wait till you have a break.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by alaamword: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2022
SamuelLoch:

About the part that was skipped on your friends portal... Actually, It was not skipped, he just didn't notice when they did it. After Abuja, the upload at State office disappears for some people.

The staff at Ikoyi can do it for you on the spot, if you return there to complain, and they're willing to help. It happened to a friend. It was fixed in less than 30mins while he was still at their Oshogbo office.
If the workload at school wouldn't give you a day to go down to their office, you can wait till you have a break.
Thank you sir , I will return to their office on Friday and give an update . Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
alaamword:

Thank you sir , I will return to their office on Friday and give an update . Thanks for your prompt response

You're welcome, and good luck!

Hope your friend has printed his/her new result slip and admission letter
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Sampike(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pls what can I do about jamb did not give me admission but school did.
Went to their office but they are telling me that they can't do regularization for 2018, just confused.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sampike:
Pls what can I do about jamb did not give me admission but school did.
Went to their office but they are telling me that they can't do regularization for 2018, just confused.

I don't know about this. Are you a graduate?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by alaamword: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2022
SamuelLoch:

You're welcome, and good luck!

Hope your friend has printed his/her new result slip and admission letter
He has printed it .. Please I need a Fast reply or from any body , is this a legitimate mail from jamb I think someone wants to scam a friend of mine . Because I feel any mail from jamb has to have noreply@jamb.com.ng not jambheadquarter@gmail.com

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
alaamword:

He has printed it .. Please I need a Fast reply or from any body , is this a legitimate mail from jamb I think someone wants to scam a friend of mine . Because I feel any mail from jamb has to have noreply@jamb.com.ng not jambheadquarter@gmail.com

The mail address does not look authentic...

However, your friend should check his/her jamb portal for the status.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tomzz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good afternoon...

I have an issue with my jamb regularisation.

I did mine October last year and it was approved by the school and it was submitted at the jamb office for uploading..

The issue now is that, I attended University of Ibadan affiliated to Osun state college of education...

The indemnity form was submitted to University of Ibadan main campus to be signed and it was sent to jamb office in Oyo to approve it. When it got there they said they can't approve it because the school is located in Osun and the form should be sent to Oshogbo office...

On getting to Oshogbo office, they said they can't approve it because, the Vice Chancellor signature is on it and Oyo office will have to upload it...

I'm frustrated at the whole thing and what's the solution
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Charly443: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hello
Good afternoon admin
Please I did my jamb regularization since November last year for change of Admission letter.
And just this week my school admission office confirmed that they submitted the indemnity form and done their part for a while now.
That I should receive a mail from jamb to confirm that the issue has been resolved.
Yet here's what's still showing on my portal status up until now, "Awaiting Approval".
Please what do I do

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
tomzz:
Good afternoon...

I have an issue with my jamb regularisation.

I did mine October last year and it was approved by the school and it was submitted at the jamb office for uploading..

The issue now is that, I attended University of Ibadan affiliated to Osun state college of education...

The indemnity form was submitted to University of Ibadan main campus to be signed and it was sent to jamb office in Oyo to approve it. When it got there they said they can't approve it because the school is located in Osun and the form should be sent to Oshogbo office...

On getting to Oshogbo office, they said they can't approve it because, the Vice Chancellor signature is on it and Oyo office will have to upload it...

I'm frustrated at the whole thing and what's the solution

Are you saying that after submitting to your school, you were the one that took the file to JAMB's office?

By the way, the Oshogbo office is right about the Vice Chancellor signature thing.

This is how it's supposed to flow.
(I don't know your exact school between the two you stated.)

Submit the Normalization Slip to the admission office at the school that offered you admission
The school would authorized it and forward to the JAMB Office in the same State.
The State JAMB Office would then upload it.

I hope you gerrit

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.