Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (330570 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
bobodlazasa12:
Hi last
Please my question is this, I got admission through remedial and I have not collect my jamb admission letter and the course given to me by matric is different from the one on the jamb gave me, so now when i checked the senate approval list, I saw my name.what will I do sir,will I do change of course/regularization or leave it since my name is on the approval senate list
This is my no 56158360EJ

Sorry please I need your response sir

If your name is on the Senate List already, there's a high tendency that your school has resolved your issue.

What year did you write your UTME?
What course is on your Matriculation List?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bobodlazasa12: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
I wrote jamb 2015,my name is not on the matriculation list
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
bobodlazasa12:
I wrote jamb 2015,my name is not on the matriculation list

Normally, you should do JAMB REGULARIZATION
I would suggest you visit your school's ADMISSION OFFICE to know your status.
As it is, your school has okayed you for NYSC but JAMB has not. By default, the two should okay you for NYSC, but there has been cases whereby the individual didn't have issues since the school approved boarding for NYSC.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mayorjosh(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2022
SamuelLoch:

That's great!

Do you mind sharing a summary with the community? It can save some others loads of struggle. Thanks!

Yeah chief I already gave an explanation three posts above this on how I went about mine.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
mayorjosh:

Yeah I fixed it, so apparently jamb cannot correct any name on a profile because it is technically illegal. Now the middle name on my jamb is BOLUWATIFE(that’s what is on my waec too) while the one on my school portal is JOSHUA, so as it couldn’t be corrected, an admin officer in my school(OOU) hinted me that the only solution is to make my jamb middle name my official name. I wrote to the school, had it changed and mobilized for batch c. Recently wrote to them for a new notification of result, hoping to get that at the end of the month.

My advise is if it’s a middle name you’re having issues with, just adapt the one you have with jamb but if it’s a surname or first name issue omo God is your strength.

I missed this...
For the most, it's usually with the middle name. Misspelling or arrangement sha and it's usually an easy fix, but like you said Surname or First Name get as e be. I'm not saying you can't sort it o. You can but those people go stress you

Congrats, bro!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by antiApc(m): 1:57am On Oct 28, 2022
SamuelLoch:

About the "no admission offered yet"
Did you print out your JAMB Admission Letter?

Back to preparing for NYSC...
Check your name on the matriculation list here
https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckMatriculationList
No I didn't print out any jamb adm letter.. Ever since I was given adm by my school in 2015, whenever I check jamb site it's always no adm given yet

Please check your name on the Senate List on NYSCs website
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by antiApc(m): 1:57am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=SamuelLoch post=117809583]

About the "no admission offered yet"
Did you print out your JAMB Admission Letter?

Back to preparing for NYSC...
Check your name on the matriculation list here
https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckMatriculationList
No I didn't print out any jamb adm letter.. Ever since I was given adm by my school in 2015, whenever I check jamb site it's always no adm given yet
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=antiApc post=117930324][/quote]
Did you check the two links I pasted earlier?
Please, check first.
If you enter your correct info and the response it's not a positive feedback you would have to do JAMB REGULARIZATION.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by antiApc(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Negative boss
I've gone to the jmb office at Ado ekiti... I've gotten an indemnify form... They said I should take it to my school's admissions office
SamuelLoch:

Did you check the two links I pasted earlier?
Please, check first.
If you enter your correct info and the response it's not a positive feedback you would have to do JAMB REGULARIZATION.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2022
antiApc:
Negative boss
I've gone to the jmb office at Ado ekiti... I've gotten an indemnify form... They said I should take it to my school's admissions office

Man! I really hope it's stress less for you. Abeg, try to quicken them at your school and pay attention to avoid errors. All is well
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Omonihobae: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Man! I really hope it's stress less for you. Abeg, try to quicken them at your school and pay attention to avoid errors. All is well

good day,pls my jamb regularization is dissapprove by hq abuja due to insufficient wace result but my school cleared me with this result what do I do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kiliwuwu: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good evening house, pls my status keep on showing *The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on JAMB Record. For married women, use maiden name as surname.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none*, though I noticed that my gender was mistakenly written as female on the senate list that was pasted in my school . hope diz won't stop me from going with stream ii
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Omonihobae: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2022
good day,pls my jamb regularization is dissapprove by hq abuja due to insufficient wace result but my school cleared me with this result what do I do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2022
Omonihobae:

Hello,
Sorry for the late response. Nairaland was a factor too

This issue occurred during your registration. Sorry, but you have to go back to the JAMB office with your WAEC result. If you can remember, they asked for your WAEC result, graduation year, and VC info.

If you had more than one sitting, go with everything but submit the WAEC result you used for your school and got admission with

If you're lucky, they can help you send your query to their HQ without you going back to your school and restarting the process.
Albeit, It's not a difficult problem.

Good luck!
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
Good evening house, pls my status keep on showing *The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on JAMB Record. For married women, use maiden name as surname.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none*, though I noticed that my gender was mistakenly written as female on the senate list that was pasted in my school . hope diz won't stop me from going with stream ii

Hello, on what platform are you getting this report?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kiliwuwu: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Hello, on what platform are you getting this report?

Nysc portsl
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

Nysc portsl
Okay. Did you notice any difference in your name?
What's different?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kiliwuwu: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Okay. Did you notice any difference in your name?
What's different?

Just noticed that the jamb reg dat was uploaded with my name is not mine ...I will be going to my school for yhe correction

Hope it can still be changed ?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

Just noticed that the jamb reg dat was uploaded with my name is not mine ...I will be going to my school for yhe correction

Hope it can still be changed ?

Yes, it can be changed.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
@SamuelLoch

Hi bossman, is it normal that profile code is written at the "previous jamb registration number" section on my form. By the way, I did regularization.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
demsy21:
@SamuelLoch

Hi bossman, is it normal that profile code is written at the "previous jamb registration number" section on my form. By the way, I did regularization.

I really can't remember but I don't see this bringing up issues as long as the profile code is for you

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks man. I submitted my indemnity form last week. Please, how long does it take for the Senate to approve it?
SamuelLoch:

I really can't remember but I don't see this bringing up issues as long as the profile code is for you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2022
demsy21:
Thanks man. I submitted my indemnity form last week. Please, how long does it take for the Senate to approve it?

Your institution takes a few days.
State and Abuja should be completed in a month. It depends anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by sheddyboy01(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good evening everyone.

I got admission in 2015 for a 4 years course. My graduation year was supposed to be 2019, which I would have made me 29 years at graduation.

But we ended up graduating in 2021 as at when I was 31 years.

Am I still eligible?

Was it the 2019 that would be calculated or the actual year I graduated that counts ?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jerry59: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2022
sheddyboy01:
Good evening everyone.

I got admission in 2015 for a 4 years course. My graduation year was supposed to be 2019, which I would have made me 29 years at graduation.

But we ended up graduating in 2021 as at when I was 31 years.

Am I still eligible?

Was it the 2019 that would be calculated or the actual year I graduated that counts ?
The actual year
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Your institution takes a few days.
State and Abuja should be completed in a month. It depends anyways.
I applied for regularization at ikoyi jamb office, after submitting all where necessary, my school approved. Right now, it's stuck at state office jamb Ilorin unit. Now, is it possible to get it uploaded at the ikoyi unit?
Reasons: 1) I'm back in Lagos. Transportation stress and fare (too expensive).
2) I called an official working at Ilorin, they seem not to have found my indemnity form even when I confirmed from my school that it was sent to jamb same state office.
Thanks for your response
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2023
demsy21:

I applied for regularization at ikoyi jamb office, after submitting all where necessary, my school approved. Right now, it's stuck at state office jamb Ilorin unit. Now, is it possible to get it uploaded at the ikoyi unit?
Reasons:
1) I'm back in Lagos. Transportation stress and fare (too expensive).
2) I called an official working at Ilorin, they seem not to have found my indemnity form even when I confirmed from my school that it was sent to jamb same state office.
Thanks for your response

The advice they usually give is to do the application at the JAMB office in the same state as the school.
I really hope the people at Ilorin helps you out without delaying you any further.

Lagos is not the right office to approve your application at the State Level.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2023
SamuelLoch:

The advice they usually give is to do the application at the JAMB office in the same state as the school.
I really hope the people at Ilorin helps you out without delaying you any further.

Lagos is not the right office to approve your application at the State Level.
This uploading of a thing is taking much time o. I read about some people in the same situation as mine that it took them a lot of time (months, a year, etc...). Even at that, their indemnity was left untouched by jamb office. What can I do to get it done asap?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2023
demsy21:

This uploading of a thing is taking much time o. I read about some people in the same situation as mine that it took them a lot of time (months, a year, etc...). Even at that, their indemnity was left untouched by jamb office. What can I do to get it done asap?

I don't think uploading across the 4 stages takes up to a year now. They've improved on that to some extent.

What you can do is follow-up...
Follow-up at the office you submitted at school.
Follow-up at the JAMB office (State)

Funnily enough, you can get lucky to have it uploaded on the day you lodge your complaint about delay in approval from their (State) office, but then, you didn't start the process with them.

Some staff won't take you serious because you didn't do it at their office. However, there's always a way around it, you gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by demsy21(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
SamuelLoch:

I don't think uploading across the 4 stages takes up to a year now. They've improved on that to some extent.

What you can do is follow-up...
Follow-up at the office you submitted at school.
Follow-up at the JAMB office (State)

Funnily enough, you can get lucky to have it uploaded on the day you lodge your complaint about delay in approval from their (State) office, but then, you didn't start the process with them.

Some staff won't take you serious because you didn't do it at their office. However, there's always a way around it, you gerrit?
As in cough up some mints, you mean? If yes, please, do you know an insider that can help?
By the way, I PM'd you. You are yet to reply my mail. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Solope4u: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hello good evening, I wrote jamb in 2016 and I was given admission to study chemistry in my school but I later changed course to biochemistry although the course on my jamb admission letter is still chemistry. I have never printed admission letter or do anything related to changing the course on my jamb admission letter. I am about to graduate now so I want to ask please will it affect me during my clearance and NYSC registration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.