Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (329819 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jp96(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2023
Good day sir. I was given biology in jamb but later did change of dept in school to study biochemistry
Now I have graduated in school as a biochemistry student. My name is on jamb matriculation list and nysc graduation list.
The issue is that jamb matriculation list is still showing biology
While school senate list and nysc graduation list are showing biochemistry.
I'm planning to register for batch C stream 1, I hope it won't affect my nysc registration or affect in camp

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2023
Jp96:
Good day sir. I was given biology in jamb but later did change of dept in school to study biochemistry
Now I have graduated in school as a biochemistry student. My name is on jamb matriculation list and nysc graduation list.
I'm planning to register for batch C stream 1, I hope it won't affect my nysc registration or affect in camp

Hello,
I hope this is not too late...
Ordinarily, you need to do JAMB regularisation, but there has been some modifications. Now, the year you took JAMB is a huge determinant. If after 2018, your school is responsible to do the auto-regularisation.

1. What year did you write your UTME?
2. Have you checked your name on NYSC's website?
3. Did you see your records on the Graduation and Verified Senate Lists?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jp96(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Hello,
I hope this is not too late...
Ordinarily, you need to do JAMB regularisation, but there has been some modifications. Now, the year you took JAMB is a huge determinant. If after 2018, your school is responsible to do the auto-regularisation.

1. What year did you write your UTME?
2. Have you checked your name on NYSC's website?
3. Did you see your records on the Graduation and Verified Senate Lists?

The jamb was in 2014
My name is on nysc website
My name appeared on both... Biochemistry is also showing on both. I have even registered

But jamb hasn't been regularized. Still showing biology in matriculation list
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Pejah97: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good evening sir, I want to know if new names can be added to the senate list during stream 11 of batch C. I was not able to finish my Clearance on time so my name wasn't included for this stream.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jp96:

The jamb was in 2014
My name is on nysc website
My name appeared on both... Biochemistry is also showing on both. I have even registered

But jamb hasn't been regularized. Still showing biology in matriculation list

You're lucky! Your school fixed it for you. If you care, you can fix it post camp.
Have fun at camp!

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Pejah97:
Good evening sir, I want to know if new names can be added to the senate list during stream 11 of batch C. I was not able to finish my Clearance on time so my name wasn't included for this stream.

Good evening,
The supplementary list largely depends on your school.
The last stream for the year is currently registering.
If you don't mind, join batch A 2024. This gives you time more to prepare properly.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jp96(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
SamuelLoch:

You're lucky! Your school fixed it for you. If you care, you can fix it post camp.
Have fun at camp!

What if I don't? Any implications?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ragnall:
If you did regularization and don’t have patience to wait months for approval like me I’m your plug, I can get your regularization approved in 1-2 weeks depending on the issue, DM O81O8312I38. You will pay or you can choose to wait for approval normally it’s not by force

Regularization people I’m still here oo your plug, All that’s needed is your Jamb Login to confirm if your indemnity form has gotten to Jamb office. Once confirmed it will be approved ASAP for a fee though lol. Hmu
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wavegod: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2023
Ragnall:
If you did regularization and don’t have patience to wait months for approval like me I’m your plug, I can get your regularization approved in 1-2 weeks depending on the issue, DM O81O8312I38. You will pay or you can choose to wait for approval normally it’s not by force

Don’t normally do this but this dude got my regularization approved in 10days after I’ve been waiting since march.. If you’re tired of waiting reach out to him he’s legit
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
wavegod:

Don’t normally do this but this dude got my regularization approved in 10days after I’ve been waiting since march.. If you’re tired of waiting reach out to him he’s legit

Thanks boss, I’ve approved two other students on this forum but they prefer to be lowkey. Anyways I’m still available. Hmu

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Fwhori: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Good afternoon everyone
I was offered admission in novena university and I don't have jamb I'm now at 400lev is there a way I can do jamb regularization without jamb
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
The people I’ve approved don’t want to say anything but if I was a scam they would’ve rushed here to call me out. SamuelLoch Bring a student abeg, I know you won’t sly me when it’s approved. w/a 08108312138.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Fwhori:
Good afternoon everyone
I was offered admission in novena university and I don't have jamb I'm now at 400lev is there a way I can do jamb regularization without jamb

Yeah go to a Jamb cbt center or Jamb office and do regularization then wait for approval or hmu for fast approval for a fee.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Coolx: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2023
Ragnall:

Yeah go to a Jamb cbt center or Jamb office and do regularization then wait for approval or hmu for fast approval for a fee.
What's your price
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2023
Ragnall:
The people I’ve approved don’t want to say anything but if I was a scam they would’ve rushed here to call me out. SamuelLoch Bring a student abeg, I know you won’t sly me when it’s approved. w/a 08108312138.

Let them know that they'll be contributing positively to the community where they discovered you. Its not easy to part with losses, especially in this economy. I won't be the one responsible for the reason why students were scammed here. Honestly, it will be great to know that we have someone on this platform who can help students solve their JAMB related problems with ease.

SamuelLoch:

Okay. Fair enough.
Have you helped anyone from this particular thread?
Can you mention their user IDs so they can share their reviews? That would mean they vouch for your plug's services.

It will be great if we know our people here can apply for Regularization and get it fixed in 2 weeks.

Ragnall:

My school where I submitted, the woman in-charge give students who want it approved fast my number, I don’t like to name drop for privacy reasons but one person msgd me from here though he said to chill they wanna get their money up. Maybe one more person’ll be willing to take that risk and it’ll get approved and I’ll be the official plug of this thread lmao but regardless I’m good
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coolx:

What's your price

Depends, Regularization is broad. DM after you’ve registered till then we can’t do anything
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Let them know that they'll be contributing positively to the community where they discovered you. Its not easy to part with losses, especially in this economy. I won't be the one responsible for the reason why students were scammed here. Honestly, it will be great to know that we have someone on this platform who can help students solve their JAMB related problems with ease.

I’ve approved 6 people from this platform and only one came here to testify. That’s bad, only thing is atleast since I’ve been here October no one can say I scammed them so that’s a good thing. It’s all good bro I’ll keep approving folks no issues
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by vellie: 2:27pm On Jan 15
Jp96:

What did you eventually do concerning this?
Did you get a change of course? From Jamb or you registered NYSC and changed it during NYSC Reg?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by FabfunkiGA: 5:19pm On Jan 16
My school told me to do jamb regularization, how do I go about it. It is open university although I wrote 2022 jamb
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Emmyshowbic: 6:28pm On Jan 27
Please I need help, the state of origin on my jamb portal is showing Edo state instead of kogi state and I have already been given admission. Now it's time for me to do my screening please what should I do? Should I go ahead and use the state/ LGA of origin for Edo state or will I be allowed to use my own state of origin? Please I need advice.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kreddy: 10:08pm On Jan 27
SamuelLoch:

Good evening,
The supplementary list largely depends on your school.
The last stream for the year is currently registering.
If you don't mind, join batch A 2024. This gives you time more to prepare properly.

I would like to reach out to you can I send a dm
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Success0007: 9:14am On Jan 28
Emmyshowbic:
Please I need help, the state of origin on my jamb portal is showing Edo state instead of kogi state and I have already been given admission. Now it's time for me to do my screening please what should I do? Should I go ahead and use the state/ LGA of origin for Edo state or will I be allowed to use my own state of origin? Please I need advice.

Just use your normal state of origin
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 3:30pm On Jan 28
Emmyshowbic:

I hope you have accepted the admission. If not, accept the admission and proceed with the next lines of action. While registering your bio-data at school, use the accurate state of origin. When you have the time, send a mail to JAMB about the error, they would tell you what to do. If you have the time, too, visit the JAMB office in your state to rectify it. It used to be N1k. I don't know about now.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 3:31pm On Jan 28
Kreddy:

I would like to reach out to you can I send a dm

Feel free to share here. I don't think what you want to say is secretive. By the way, our identities here aren't revealing except if we make it public
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kreddy: 7:00am On Jan 29
SamuelLoch:

Feel free to share here. I don't think what you want to say is secretive. By the way, our identities here aren't revealing except if we make it public

Sure it's not secretive, thinking of a faster response.

I'm(1993) 30+3 months, and just did my external defense last week(state university),I plan to backdate my age so that I'd be able to go for nysc. I once applied for change of dob on jamb before but was declined after waiting for more than five months. "It's declined due to nysc syndrome" that's the message I received on my Gmail. I really want to serve and planning of giving it another shot again. pls what procedures do you suggest? Despite the fact that Jamb gave me admission can I still go for fresh regularisation?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Success0007: 7:05am On Jan 29
Kreddy:

I'm(1993) 30+3 months, and just did my external defense last week(state university),I plan to backdate my age so that I'd be able to go for nysc. I once applied for change of dob on jamb before but was declined after waiting for more than five months. "It's declined due to nysc syndrome" that's the message I received on my Gmail. I really want to serve and planning of giving it another shot again. pls what procedures do you suggest? Despite the fact that Jamb gave me admission can I still go for fresh regularisation?

If you graduated from polytechnic. Yes you can give a trial.
If you graduated from university. No
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kifeyous(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30
Please anyone who has a case of no matching records
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 6:44pm On Jan 30
Kreddy:

The year you graduated and the year your school processed your name for NYSC deployment rrlatuve to your DOB is what matters.
We're you 30 when your school submitted your name to NYSC?

Also, note that NYSC now requires your NIN.
So, if you want to backdat your age on NYSC, you have to backdate on NIN to be on the safer side.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kreddy: 9:47pm On Jan 30
SamuelLoch:

The year you graduated and the year your school processed your name for NYSC deployment rrlatuve to your DOB is what matters.
We're you 30 when your school submitted your name to NYSC?

Also, note that NYSC now requires your NIN.
So, if you want to backdat your age on NYSC, you have to backdate on NIN to be on the safer side.

my school has not released the second semester results, meaning that they're yet to process the the names but I'm 30 already
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 10:20pm On Jan 30
Kreddy:

my school has not released the second semester results, meaning that they're yet to process the the names but I'm 30 already

Oh! I understand you, now.
If you want to, you have to modify your record on JAMB and NIN
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kreddy: 3:05am On Jan 31
SamuelLoch:

Oh! I understand you, now. If you want to, you have to modify your record on JAMB and NIN
.I did but was declined **due to nysc syndrome** this is the response I got

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.