Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (332401 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
RAFFIZY:
Good day everyone,I have had difficulty login to my jamb portal because I have not had access to my Gmail account used in registering for jamb,which contains my password,is it possible for me to change the mail for me to login successfully.

No.

You should be able to retrieve your Gmail if it belongs to you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by iCauseTrouble: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Thanks bro. What's the process like? She is over 30 and wants to change her DOB to be able to serve
SamuelLoch:

Mr./Mrs. iCauseTrouble grin
Apologies, please.

If you still need the answer to this, the lowest is N2k for change of name.
It really depends on what you want to resolve.

Normal regularisation of admission for NYSC is N5k.
New JAMB record Undergraduate is N8,500.

PS: Prices might have changed o. This is what I can recall

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Thanks bro. What's the process like? She is over 30 and wants to change her DOB to be able to serve

Honestly, the process is quite tedious. There's nothing wrong in not participating in CAMP activities for the 3 weeks, but if you would still want to know about the process, here it is.

1. She has to modify the age on her NIN and wait to confirm that it has been rectified.
2. She has to modify her age with JAMB via Regularisation. I recommed creating a new profile during this process and submit to her school. This cost about N5k or so.
3. If she has been mobilised by her school, she has to change her age on NYSC's portal which requires buying WAEC pin. This might fail sha.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Coolx: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Honestly, the process is quite tedious. There's nothing wrong in not participating in CAMP activities for the 3 weeks, but if you would still want to know about the process, here it is.

1. She has to modify the age on her NIN and wait to confirm that it has been rectified.
2. She has to modify her age with JAMB via Regularisation. I recommed creating a new profile during this process and submit to her school. This cost about N5k or so.
3. If she has been mobilised by her school, she has to change her age on NYSC's portal which requires buying WAEC pin. This might fail sha.
So literally with no 3 above one will to serve
If I get u right
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Deborah0w: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Please am 30 years and 5months and I want to serve, how possible it is
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Deborah0w:
Please am 30 years and 5months and I want to serve, how possible it is

When was your final results cleared on campus?
When was your name sent to NYSC and uploaded?
Was it before your 30th birthday or after?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Coolx:

So literally with no 3 above one will to serve
If I get u right

If you're trying to ask for the possibility of going to serve because of no 3, yes, but i would advise that you do not rely on it.

The safest option is to fix the other documents to carry the wrong age. When creating a profile on NYSC's website, use the fake age. I learnt that one can't change age after creating a profile.

What I know is that, NYSC uses the age from JAMB, and JAMB requires NIN. So, just correct NIN and JAMB
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Deborah0w: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
It was cleared 5 months after my birthday
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Deborah0w: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
SamuelLoch:

When was your final results cleared on campus?
When was your name sent to NYSC and uploaded?
Was it before your 30th birthday or after?
School cleared me 5 months after my birthday and and was sent to nysc months later can't remember the actual date but let me check
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by rxmusa(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2023
Deborah0w:

School cleared me 5 months after my birthday and and was sent to nysc months later can't remember the actual date but let me check
I graduated in 2020 as a Pharmacist at the
age of 30yrs4months. I was happy that I wasn't going to serve. So in 2022 I went for the mandatory 1yr internship for pharmacists in the hospital. After that, I registered to get my exemption certificate, Boom. I was deployed for NYSC despite me being 33 now, they're claiming that I graduated at age of 30 and must serve no matter how many years I delayed
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
rxmusa:

I graduated in 2020 as a Pharmacist at the
age of 30yrs4months. I was happy that I wasn't going to serve. So in 2022 I went for the mandatory 1yr internship for pharmacists in the hospital. After that, I registered to get my exemption certificate, Boom. I was deployed for NYSC despite me being 33 now, they're claiming that I graduated at age of 30 and must serve no matter how many years I delayed

Very possible.
NYSC does not use your age as at when you register. They use the age on your JAMB as at when your school submitted your documents.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Deborah0w:

Have you checked?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Blakeblink: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2023
I recently graduated from Delsu, haven't gone for service yet cos my jamb portal is showing no admission given yet (I didn't accept my admission on caps at the time I was admitted 2018) so I don't have admission letter and can't apply for mobilization. I've gone to my school several times and jamb office also but still no change

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Blakeblink:
I recently graduated from Delsu, haven't gone for service yet cos my jamb portal is showing no admission given yet (I didn't accept my admission on caps at the time I was admitted 2018) so I don't have admission letter and can't apply for mobilization. I've gone to my school several times and jamb office also but still no change

Did you write JAMB? If yes, then your school made an error.
Either ways, check your name on JAMB's matriculation list and let us know what you find there
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Blakeblink: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Did you write JAMB? If yes, then your school made an error.
Either ways, check your name on JAMB's matriculation list and let us know what you find there
yes, I wrote jamb but my name is not on the jamb matriculation list

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
[Quote author=Blakeblink post=125192898] yes, I wrote jamb but my name is not on the jamb matriculation list[/quote]

So, you wrote JAMB and got into the school you selected when you registered for JAMB.
You said you were offered admission but did not accept it on CAPS?

1. Do you have a print out copy of your admission letter by your school?
2. Have you done any JAMB regularisation before? Maybe your JAMB reg number has been changed
Are you sure you were offered Admission based on the UTME you sat for?
JAMB announced auto regularisation for years 2017/18 till date
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Blakeblink: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2023
SamuelLoch:
[Quote author=Blakeblink post=125192898] yes, I wrote jamb but my name is not on the jamb matriculation list

So, you wrote JAMB and got into the school you selected when you registered for JAMB.
You said you were offered admission but did not accept it on CAPS?

1. Do you have a print out copy of your admission letter by your school?
2. Have you done any JAMB regularisation before? Maybe your JAMB reg number has been changed
Are you sure you were offered Admission based on the UTME you sat for?
JAMB announced auto regularisation for years 2017/18 till date
Yes I wrote jamb and was offered admission in same school I selected though not same course I applied for.
1. Yes, I have a copy
2. No haven't done any regularization. Yes the admission was for 2018
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mabgold(f): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Blakeblink:

Yes I wrote jamb and was offered admission in same school I selected though not same course I applied for.
1. Yes, I have a copy
Hello the best thing Is for you to go and regularize your admission. Go and do jamb regularisation
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Blakeblink:

1. Yes, I have a copy

It sounds like your school omitted your credentials for auto regularisation.
Check your JAMB portal if your O'level has been uploaded. If yes, go to your school's Admission Office.
They need to verify if they sent your name alongside others to JAMB for your matriculation. They may have to reupload. Then, you would go to JAMB for regularisation.

Last questions...
Are you sure you didn't decline the admission on caps?
Do you know any other student having this issue at your school?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Fegalo247: 3:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Good morning

I did my jamb reg since May this year, expecting admission letter, so this what I got from jamb

What can I do now

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by anadozie1: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2023
For those over 30 yrs, how we go take run the nysc stuff?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Oyinloyet: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kingsi22:

Have you solve this problem? If yes, please what process did you follow to solve the issue because I'm having the same issue.

Also have same issue,please let us know how you solved yours. Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Lat01(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hi, My school asked to me go for JAMB regularisation after complaining that I was not on the matriculation list. I did the Regularization ok August, but I have not gotten any information about it till now. How can I know the progress of my application? And How long does it takes to get it done? Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
If you did regularization and don’t have patience to wait months for approval like me I’m your plug, I can get your regularization approved in 1-2 weeks depending on the issue, DM O81O8312I38. You will pay or you can choose to wait for approval normally it’s not by force
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Lat01:
Hi, My school asked to me go for JAMB regularisation after complaining that I was not on the matriculation list. I did the Regularization ok August, but I have not gotten any information about it till now. How can I know the progress of my application? And How long does it takes to get it done? Thanks

How long does it take?
It varies. From 2 weeks to over a year sad

How to check the status of your application
1. Login to your JAMB portal https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Login

2. Tap on the menu button at the top-right corner of your phone. Scroll and tap on "My Indemnity"
Alternatively, you can click on this link using the same browser after you have login https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/MyIndemnity

3. You should see your the details of what you applies for there. Click on "Check Application Status"

4. It would show you how far your application phase has gone. I think there are four stages involved. The first is when you filed at their office.

Hope this helps
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2023
Ragnall:
If you did regularization and don’t have patience to wait months for approval like me I’m your plug, I can get your regularization approved in 1-2 weeks depending on the issue, DM . You will pay or you can choose to wait for approval normally it’s not by force

What would you be doing exactly?
I just want to know
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Lat01(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2023
SamuelLoch:

How long does it take?
It varies. From 2 weeks to over a year sad

How to check the status of your application
1. Login to your JAMB portal https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Login

2. Tap on the menu button at the top-right corner of your phone. Scroll and tap on "My Indemnity"
Alternatively, you can click on this link using the same browser after you have login https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/MyIndemnity

3. You should see your the details of what you applies for there. Click on "Check Application Status"

4. It would show you how far your application phase has gone. I think there are four stages involved. The first is when you filed at their office.

Hope this helps
Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2023
SamuelLoch:

What would you be doing exactly?
I just want to know

It’s not me bro I have someone in Jamb, I did my regularization too last year November, I waited and waited but nothing and I had already been mobilized for 2023 batch A, started looking for plugs, found some fakes def before I found him, he had mine approved in almost two weeks but it depends on the issue though, They’re soo many applicants and most government workers love to sit on their ass all day doing nada
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ragnall:

It’s not me bro I have someone in Jamb, I did my regularization too last year November, I waited and waited but nothing and I had already been mobilized for 2023 batch A, started looking for plugs, found some fakes def before I found him, he had mine approved in almost two weeks but it depends on the issue though, They’re soo many applicants and most government workers love to sit on their ass all day doing nada

And you can still vouch for this person you met recently not to scam students here.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
SamuelLoch:

And you can still vouch for this person you met recently not to scam students here.

Been getting students approved since June, but like I said it’s not by force, for me I was desperate my whole life was on hold until it got approved so I had to take a risk and it paid, Besides I’m only getting a small cut, so anybody scared should keep waiting for approval normally
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SamuelLoch: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Ragnall:

Been getting students approved since June, but like I said it’s not by force, for me I was desperate my whole life was on hold until it got approved so I had to take a risk and it paid, Besides I’m only getting a small cut, so anybody scared should keep waiting for approval normally

Okay. Fair enough.
Have you helped anyone from this particular thread?
Can you mention their user IDs so they can share their reviews? That would mean they vouch for your plug's services.

It will be great if we know our people here can apply for Regularization and get it fixed in 2 weeks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ragnall: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Okay. Fair enough.
Have you helped anyone from this particular thread?
Can you mention their user IDs so they can share their reviews? That would mean they vouch for your plug's services.

It will be great if we know our people here can apply for Regularization and get it fixed in 2 weeks.

My school where I submitted, the woman in-charge give students who want it approved fast my number, I don’t like to name drop for privacy reasons but one person msgd me from here though he said to chill they wanna get their money up. Maybe one more person’ll be willing to take that risk and it’ll get approved and I’ll be the official plug of this thread lmao but regardless I’m good

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.