Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide (5731 Views)

Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me / 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by philGeo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:
Not all guys deserve this...she took a risk buh d risk paid her
Habba, every action have reaction, girls use to dump boys when they see that he doesn't have Jeep.
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by smsshola(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Enoquin:

You said 'some' and yet 'some' marry without splashing much money and still break up. It is not only the rich that break up.
Na their headache jare

Lol abi..may God helep us.
Re: TRUE LOVE: “she Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas” – Olamide by Whobedatte(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lindx93:
She used the pregnancy to hold him down so she won't lose in the end...lol smart girl
You are boobilicious wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Sharon Francis Exposes Her Bum-bum Inside The Pool (pics) / See Amazing Picture Of Wizkid And Tiwa Salvage That Got Fans Talking / 9 Most Protected People In The World And Some Amazing Facts About Their Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.