Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request (34803 Views)

Kwara State Civil Servant Charged To Court For Criticizing Bukola Saraki On FB / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by informato: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
this money will flow from ...world bank to ...edo state....to Ethiopia...and edo state will become broke again....guess what ?....the government will say the state is broke... and workers salaries will be slashed.... I cry for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by UncleJudax(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennyman2000:
Baba knows what he's doing.. he cant just seek approval for such loan without having the plan of giving it a follow up of how its spent...

Take it or leave it... #BABAISWATCHING

You spend it anyhow.. EFCC is coming to you.. before you know it.. you find yourself in USA treating malaria in a bid to evade arrest..

check my signature for ur customised wristband.
You could have just done your ad and get the fuccck out. Your submission is empty.

Baba this baba that...oh fuckkk!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by informato: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=14pt]It's a fact that Nairaland is full of teenagers and semi-literates! [/size]
when a man is so frustrated, he ends up insulting himself...??
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by kulikuli26: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
GudluckIBB:
This will not help saraki,he must go down for betraying APC
Lol! I'm sure you are one of the few who feels the nation must come to a standstill because Saraki emerged senate president. You sound pained buhari wrote a letter to Saraki. Its time to move on, not all the time tinubu wins. I'm sure he will have his time, for now, Saraki wins it.
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by folks4luv(f): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
So he has been receiving loans and I wonder where he has been spending d money on. I know edo state have a somehow good reputation, esp when u v never been there, cos I thought it is one of best States too, but living here for some months has opened my eyes. Edo state has got d worst educational system have ever seen or heard of in the south, can't wait to leave cos this place really sucks... Now I mean d govt
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by goshen26: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
The same man who can't employ teachers to fill the vacuum of teachers. A secondary sch have only two govt teachers, 3 corpers (including me), and 4 community teachers (12k) per month. A governor that only knows how to make noise.

Edo state, state of villages.....

Anyway, less than two months.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by kulikuli26: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley
It is good to hear that things are moving as they ought to be between the legislative and executive arm.
I am not so much concerned of the content as I am of the tone which conveys the message.
Nice one.

Btw, what about the case brought against Saraki on election fraud in Kwara central?
Why isn't anyone saying anything, or is that propaganda too?
You honestly believe saraki need any fraud to win his election as Senator? Lol! I caan see you are well fed on propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by omolami: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buhari helping Oshiomhole to recoup the money spent to assist Buhari attain presidentship. Nigerians know the trick we are not fooled..
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by odomanis: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
favadata:
75 million dollars? Haha!!! With less than 6 months left in his administration, he wants to throng edo state into debt. How far the security votes and other allocations allocated to the state in billions? Sorry, I forgot u sowed it into the President's campaign.

This same governor that could not successfully run his state (economically) was thrown into the President's convoy to Washington as one of the few smart brains the president could reach out to.

It's pathetic how there's no where to run to... Even Buhari and crew na scam.

#Lets sit back and enjoy change sha.

The same loan Okonjo Iweala refused to authorise because Edo state is already owing too much ?
And because of that Oshomole is bent on dragging the woman's name to the mud.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by omolami: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buhari helping oshiomhole recoup money spent to bring him to power as president
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by sarutobie(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
like we say "there is nothing hidden under the sun"...it might take time, but truth always finds a way of making itself known...
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by omolami: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buhari helping oshiomhole to get back state money spent to bring Buhari to presidency.
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by Jesusloveyou: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
donholy28:
has d empty treasury filled up?
is d money coming from d treasury?
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by Mistermamus(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
more money for dat black bat to steal n stock pile for his gold digging wifey. yeye gov. Benin d most back ward state in Niger Delta tufia I dnt wish Benin on any1.
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by Jesusloveyou: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
kulikuli26:

Lol! I'm sure you are one of the few who feels the nation must come to a standstill because Saraki emerged senate president. You sound pained buhari wrote a letter to Saraki. Its time to move on, not all the time tinubu wins. I'm sure he will have his time, for now, Saraki wins it.
is not a battle btw Saraki and tinubu, but is about legality and precedence, and rule of law
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by kulikuli26: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is not a battle btw Saraki and tinubu, but is about legality and precedence, and rule of law
I can't remember any court making pronouncement on this matter. Who determines what's legal or illegal, you?
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by unitysheart(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
donholy28:
has d empty treasury filled up?

You are dull. Try read the news again and see where the money is coming from?
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by unitysheart(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is d money coming from d treasury?

That guy is dull. Don't waste your time on him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by kodlins(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennyman2000:
Baba knows what he's doing.. he cant just seek approval for such loan without having the plan of giving it a follow up of how its spent...

You spend it anyhow.. EFCC is coming to you.. before you know it.. you find yourself in USA treating malaria in a bid to evade arrest..
The sooner the Nigerian youths wake up from the deep slumber that has overtaken them the better.
Some one who has been owing salary and has not done a capital project. Why borrow such an amount at the tail end of your regime. I pity d next gov

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by Menace2Society(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
ishiamu:
I wonder who helped the dullard write this letter, hes tryna steal money for his cattles through oshiomole we all know

When an illiterate rules the nation suffers
Illiterate grin damn it this mumu no sabi read or abi u be IBO ni?
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by tolexy007(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
GudluckIBB:
This will not help saraki,he must go down for betraying APC
dey Wail dey go, while Saraki is enjoyin his sit as a Senate president...
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by neocortex: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
kennyman2000:

Just name one governor or minister that has been convicted by EFCC since inception,
we all know the "arrest" and invitations by EFCC is just charade.

If the punishment for misappropriating $75 million dollar is just an invitation from EFCC,
what stops Oshomole or anyone for that matter from diverting the fund ?

It is hight ime we stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by tinsel: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
He did write to Saraki but to the senate.
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by Splashme: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
[size=15pt]Osho can now
let madam Iweala be . . .
[/size]
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by Jesusloveyou: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
kulikuli26:

I can't remember any court making pronouncement on this matter. Who determines what's legal or illegal, you?
if somebody steal or ur wife comit adultery, u want d court to pronounce it first, before u know is a crime, we only wait for court to sentence them, which can be imprisonment or to pay fine,
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by churchmind: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/finally-buhari-writes-saraki-75m-edo-loan

boko hari first loot using EDO people as collateral
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
admax:
Oshiomole if you like don't utilise these lean properly, posterity will judge you.

I really don't think it's right for Governors to borrow money that will be serviced through the Monthly Allocation from the Federal Government! They have borrowed money for our grand children.....this nonsense most stop until each state can sustains itself through IGR.

who posterity don judge before for naija?
who abeg?
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by kulikuli26: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
if somebody steal or ur wife comit adultery, u want d court to pronounce it first, before u know is a crime, we only wait for court to sentence them, which can be imprisonment or to pay fine,
You saw him stealing?
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by babestella: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
So what stops Oshiomole/Edo state from writing to the Senate for this approval, why must Buhari write on behalf of Edo state?
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by Jesusloveyou: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
kulikuli26:

You saw him stealing?
but d post he is occupying, he is not duly elected
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by persius555(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
I just hep this loans are meant for capital projects and not for globe trottling.
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by breakeven: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
What is oshomhole doing with 75million dollars. I hope he does not want to embezzle and put Edo state in debt before he goes.? There is God o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) / US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.