Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request (34809 Views)

Kwara State Civil Servant Charged To Court For Criticizing Bukola Saraki On FB / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by sparkwil(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
I hope Oshio hasn't gone nuts. Hw does he intend to refund this money. Edo no get oil o
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by abuharris: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mind you,Oshiomole have few months to vacate his office..why borrowing such amount when you've done nothing for the past 2yrs??
How is he servicing the existing loan(30B+ dollars) he borrowed few yrs ago??why is Baba not asking these questions??

Edo state allocation is now his monthly income...yet again,he's still seeking for more loan...to do whatnow baba is helping him,i presume is for next year election...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by eaccyboy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
After he receives d money

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by eaccyboy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
abuharris:
Mind you,Oshiomole have few months to vacate his office..why borrowing such amount when you've done nothing for the past 2yrs??
How is he servicing the existing loan(30B+ dollars) he borrowed few yrs ago??why is Baba not asking these questions??

Edo state allocation is now his monthly income...yet again,he's still seeking for more loan...to do whatnow baba is helping him,i presume is for next year election...
u no kw say broom wavers n buhareeee no get sense
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by frankyychiji(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
GudluckIBB:
This will not help saraki,he must go down for betraying APC
You can wail your heart out. Saraki is your SP till 2019.
Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by greatehis: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
What is this man borrowing money for? i just came from Edo state and was telling every one around me am never going to drive to Edo the time being. i proceeded to A.A.u and realize that the only good lecture theater was the one built by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. i took a stroll to other parts of Asan and saw an abandon town. On my way to kogi i realized there were petty on going projects.

Edo has hardly been lucky with Governors, that's why even though we had one called Lucky, we were still not lucky. Oshiomole may still be seen as scam unless he prove otherwise the few months left, else he may be on his way to join Ibori as he does not have a rich Father like Igbenedion to save him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by tony72ng: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nice one and kudos to you guys for the job. I am really proud of you people. If not for the short notice I would have joined you guys too.
Haven said that it is sad that some ignorant people are now pushing and promoting failed and archaic economic principles that have no relevance in 21 st century.
If you are an employer of labor you will understand the menace of borrowing that we have reduced ourselves to. Unfortunately a cross sectional analysis of those in support of this borrowing madness are hustlers, unemployed ( unemployable persons), politically and economically redundant personalities blinded by their selfish interests.
If you think borrowing is good and a good developmental tool for asphalting roads then try to go to the bank and borrow money to fix your family house instead. Give it a face lift, change the roof to red roof and interlock the floors and see what will happen. I can bet you that the banks will be happy to take the house from you after 5 years because you can't pay back.
Businessmen know how difficult it is to do businesses with borrowed finances how much more for painting private houses that brings in no income.
Please send your protest letters to the house of assembly here in Benin and to all our members in the national legislative house.
It is our civic right. No one can take it from us except we allow them to.

Re: Buhari Writes Saraki On $75million Edo State Loan Request by TijaniAbu: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Senate should block thus loan before Oshiomole carries money to his wife village in Cape Verde

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bomb Factory Busted By Soldiers In Borno State. See Photos / Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC / Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.