Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) (88834 Views)

Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos / Meets A Man Who Make 800k From His Fish Pond (photos) / Photos: My Catfish Pond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by IDFWU(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan shocked but i know a liljboy even if he turned into a doro mega super bat undecided Enigurl come see ya bobo grin
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by kingsley18(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
All i see everyday on NL is Mysterious is or that, Graphic Photos or Mr A accuse Mr B of this or that na wow oooo Meanwhile Ayaya Tv is set and ready, you can start booking Now, send your Music Videos to us to be on our TV show countdown and also call for interviews on our Tv programs. You can also Advertise your product and services. (+234) 07069172288

It will be air on CTL, CMTV, STV and RSTV

At Ayaya Tv we give Every Artist the platform to Be Heard and Be Seen!!!

At Ayaya Tv We Are Too Committed to the Success of Every Artist!!!

#Ayaya_Tv
#WeAreCommittedToYourSuccess
#BeHeardBeSeen
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by GoldCircle: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
It a tropical version of the flying foxes ( a specie of bats)

Read more here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_flying_fox

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by bummyla(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wonders Shall never End! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by kilokeys(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
All BATs are ugly

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

But seriously.. Africans and their stupified ignorance
That bat isn't mysterious

Our superstitious orientation is the real mystery the world is yet to understand

That bat is fine compared to these ones i saw off google

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
metrosexual:
Its called a dog-faced fruit bat. Nothing strange here please!
This is how dog-faced fruit bat looks like below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
wordbank:
Just use d witch do peppersoup
YOU DON FORGET EBOLA SO SOON!

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by IceSplash(f): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
sexymoma:
You see why we don't move forward in this country..Too much nollywood movies
its nt ma fault
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
metrosexual:
Its called a dog-faced fruit bat. Nothing strange here please!

I think the dog faced bat is different. This is a horse faced bat.

Yes its not the first of its kind.
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Melahou:
pour fuel on it and do the needful
Nigerians and the lust for blood and death. Smh.

In a civilised society, they'd be elated over such a discovery and do some morphogical, physiological and genotypical research on it to see if perhaps they've found a new species.

We really have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by WhoDeyThere(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
T
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by MRBrownJ: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
this is a bat called Hammer-Headed Bat (Hypsignathus monstrosus)

educate yourselves before thinking of some BS Harry Potter nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
all4naija:

This is how dog-faced fruit bat looks like below.

Exactly
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by IDFWU(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
kilokeys:
All BATs are ugly

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

But seriously.. Africans and their stupified ignorance
That bat isn't mysterious

Our superstitious orientation is the real mystery the world is yet to understand
lwkmd BTW u mean jagaban? grin
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by khalhokage(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Educate yourselves it's a hammer-headed bat. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer-headed_bat

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by braimeddy: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
this is a plotoshop
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
dapyd1:
Lmaoo.
It's probably hybrid, or a deformity which could be caused by pollution esp oil spill.
Nah..... It's simply END-TIME.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by EbolaParasite: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
rhames:

Boss dont be afraid. That animal is called a seahorse. Google it and see. No cause for alarm.

That is definitely not a seahorse my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is perfectly normal.Been seeing bats with different faces since i was a boy.
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol.
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by walemadu: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
New bat species. we zoologists are see it for the first time. I will name it equius pittbullus
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dude, you just hit jackpot, this might be a new species, a rare genetic mutation or the factual effect of pollution...either way you're made
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by cooljude(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
wordbank:

I know someone will say it's one syndrome or deformity!
Y say something u have little or no clue about
You know the problem with some people, you inclusive. You view the world with one perspective. I am certain your view is that it must be a Witch. Until we start our renaissance and drop our religious views and give real science and analysis a chance. We won't go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ebola Younger Cousin On The Move, Let The Beast Go In Peace.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Habiodunz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mutagen niyen cool
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Spybradd: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
sexymoma:
You see why we don't move forward in this country..Too much nollywood movies

mmmuah....cheesy
cool
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
rhames:

Boss dont be afraid. That animal is called a seahorse. Google it and see. No cause for alarm.
A SHEAHORSE grin grin grin
DUDE! YOU MOST BE ON WEED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
lomprico:
Its nothing new, its a species of fruit bat, its called the hammer head bat. Watch national geographic una no go gree na only telemundo una go dey watch.

talk to them
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Sweetrolly(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
THIS IS JUST AN OLD BAT

SO DON'T PANIC
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by pacific4me: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
It cud b an uncommon hybrid
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
GoldCircle:
It a tropical version of the flying foxes ( a specie of bats)

Read more here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_flying_fox

it's not a flying fox- it's hypsignathus monstrosus
Re: Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) by WhoIBe: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
ur fone get video abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) / The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.