Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) (11813 Views)

I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! / Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) by HVILLE: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2015
WhatDoYouMean:

I think you are close to speaking my language! I will be awaiting the roof sample
after taking a good look at the pic with my roof guy, we came to the conclusion that it's a false roof not a really roof there is pent house and relaxation or view area that makes up the roof, the water and rain are channel through a careful constructed drain around the pent house to prevent from Lodging or demanding d decking on the second floor,the building is a two storey building not one, design can be reproduce here but it's going to had to cost of construction, the other way is to remove the penthouse area and cover it with a nice roofing sheet that will save some money,
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) by WhatDoYouMean: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
HVILLE:
after taking a good look at the pic with my roof guy, we came to the conclusion that it's a false roof not a really roof there is pent house and relaxation or view area that makes up the roof, the water and rain are channel through a careful constructed drain around the pent house to prevent from Lodging or demanding d decking on the second floor,the building is a two storey building not one, design can be reproduce here but it's going to had to cost of construction, the other way is to remove the penthouse area and cover it with a nice roofing sheet that will save some money,

We do not need a two-storey building. All we need has been defined on page one. We do not also need any pent house. Let it just be a normal one storey duplex but with this same design and different roofing entirely. We need to see the sample of the roofing any designer proposes. We appreciate your efforts thus far!
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) by HVILLE: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
WhatDoYouMean:

We do not need a two-storey building. All we need has been defined on page one. We do not also need any pent house. Let it just be a normal one storey duplex but with this same design and different roofing entirely. We need to see the sample of the roofing any designer proposes. We appreciate your efforts thus far!
OK I can get some design for you but are reside in Lagos maybe we can meet up if u don't mind
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) by Fadelex(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
WhatDoYouMean:

has this project commenced or you're still open to designs
Re: Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) by gist4kidsblog: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2016
For your Original Stone coated roofing Tiles...

NEW ZEALAND & SOUTH KOREA

CONTACT AYYUB ON: 08085310359

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check The Pix Of Pop, Stamping & Interlocking, Tilling, Precious Stone Designed / Seven Room Bedroom Duplex @fagbile Estate Isheri Ijegun, / Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.