Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby (1745 Views)

Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) / Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by cutieberie1(f): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
It's world breastfeeding week.
The benefits extend well beyond basic nutrition.In addition to containing all the vitamins and nutrients your baby needs in the first six months of life
1.breastmilk is packed with disease fighting substance that protects baby from illness.
2.Studies have shown that breastfeeding can reduce child's risk of developing certain childhood cancer
3.It protects baby from developing allergies.
4.Breastfeeding helps mother heal after delivery: the oxytocin released when nursing your baby helps uterus contract reducing post delivery blood loss.it helps uterus return to its normal size quickly.
5.breastmilk is always available and at the right temperature.
6.It reduces your baby's risk of sudden infant death syndrome by about half.
7.Not breastfeeding increases mother's risk of ovarian cancer.
8.breastfeeding reduces mother's risk of breast cancer.
9.breastfeeding protects against crohn's disease (intestinal disorder)
10.breastmilk is a natural pain relief for baby and facilitates proper dental and jaw development
Source: babycentre.com
Cc:lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by iameugene(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
First to comment cheesy
Bcux ino it will make fp tongue
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by kinglekan: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015

1. Breast milk fights diseases and I have been swallowing sunday-sunday anti malaria pills. shocked

2. Breast milk is a natural pain relief? shocked

Why on earth have I been wasting money on panadol and paracetamol.

Op you are too much. grin

Time to draft my breast feeding timetable.

Monday ~ Halfrica
Tuesday ~ Sassybae
Wednesday ~ Mhizdeedy
Thursday ~ Ladyboss1
Friday ~ Sinaj
Saturday ~ Prettythicksme
Sunday ~ Tohpahz

Your terms of reference would be forwarded to you and you are to commence duty with immediate effect.

Thanks
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by cutieberie1(f): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

1. Breast milk fights diseases and I have been swallowing sunday-sunday anti malaria pills. shocked

Monday ~ Halfrica
Tuesday ~ Sassybae
Wednesday ~ Mhizdeedy
Thursday ~ Ladyboss1
Friday ~ Sinaj
Sunday ~ Tohpahz

Your terms of reference would be forwarded to you and you are to commence duty with immediate effect.

Thanks

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Monday ~ Halfrica
Tuesday ~ Sassybae
Wednesday ~ Mhizdeedy
Thursday ~ Ladyboss1
Friday ~ Sinaj
Sunday ~ Tohpahz

Thanks

Ah! Who is this 1? Iffa give u dirty slap ehn. Come nd suck nau with that ur big head that u re supoz to go find smwer to hide it.
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by tohpahz(f): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Monday ~ Halfrica
Tuesday ~ Sassybae
Wednesday ~ Mhizdeedy
Thursday ~ Ladyboss1
Friday ~ Sinaj
Sunday ~ Tohpahz

Thanks

Lolzzz.. shey u see urself..
Goansuck adeh39 's own embarassed tongue
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by cutieberie1(f): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ah! Who is this 1? Iffa give u dirty slap ehn. Come nd suck nau with that ur big head that u re supoz to go find smwer to hide it.

Iron Lady grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzzz.. shey u see urself..
Goansuck adeh39 's own embarassed tongue

angry angry
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
You well so? undecided
kinglekan:

Monday ~ Halfrica
Tuesday ~ Sassybae
Wednesday ~ Mhizdeedy
Thursday ~ Ladyboss1
Friday ~ Sinaj
Sunday ~ Tohpahz

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
cutieberie1:

Iron Lady grin grin

Lol cheesy don't mind that big head jare.

Nice writeup
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Omotayor123(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm.....
Op what about to husbands grin

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by kinglekan: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
You well so? undecided
Don't derail this thread. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by kinglekan: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzzz.. shey u see urself.. Goansuck adeh39 's own embarassed tongue
I don't suck pimples. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Monday ~ Halfrica
Tuesday ~ Sassybae
Wednesday ~ Mhizdeedy
Thursday ~ Ladyboss1
Friday ~ Sinaj
Sunday ~ Tohpahz

Thanks

Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
I go soon flog u kinglean shocked see as u organise milk for just u alone .. U b baby ?
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by kinglekan: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Wah sef? E pass breast?? Abeg check the timetable and know when to report for duty.

Kapeeshh!!
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by cutieberie1(f): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy don't mind that big head jare.

Nice writeup

Thanks hun
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by kinglekan: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:
I go soon flog u kinglean shocked see as u organise milk for just u alone .. U b baby ?

Comot that meme wey u attach oooo. U wan make I cry?

A whole me type nonsense? shocked
Chaii lala u don wreck me. sad sad
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Don't derail this thread. undecided

shey nah just bobbi? cheesy
Done already...make my day reach

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Wah sef? E pass breast?? Abeg check the timetable and know when to report for duty.

Kapeeshh!!

Now I know tz not only ure big head that is affecting u.... undecided u really need slap
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
cutieberie1:
It's world breastfeeding week.
The benefits extend well beyond basic nutrition.In addition to containing all the vitamins and nutrients your baby needs in the first six months of life
1.breastmilk is packed with disease fighting substance that protects baby from illness.
2.Studies have shown that breastfeeding can reduce child's risk of developing certain childhood cancer
3.It protects baby from developing allergies.
4.Breastfeeding helps mother heal after delivery: the oxytocin released when nursing your baby helps uterus contract reducing post delivery blood loss.it helps uterus return to its normal size quickly.
5.breastmilk is always available and at the right temperature.
6.It reduces your baby's risk of sudden infant death syndrome by about half.
7.Not breastfeeding increases mother's risk of ovarian cancer.
8.breastfeeding reduces mother's risk of breast cancer.
9.breastfeeding protects against crohn's disease (intestinal disorder)
10.breastmilk is a natural pain relief for baby and facilitates proper dental and jaw development
Source: babycentre.com
Cc:lalasticlala
u no tell me say u don born pikin o
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by cutieberie1(f): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
u no tell me say u don born pikin o

I never said so
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
cutieberie1:

I never said so
ah knw... Wats poppn
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Monday ~ Halfrica
Tuesday ~ Sassybae
Wednesday ~ Mhizdeedy
Thursday ~ Ladyboss1
Friday ~ Sinaj
Sunday ~ Tohpahz

Thanks

lol,warris dis? undecided
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by kinglekan: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,warris dis? undecided
Abeg shift undecided
Don't derail this thread.
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Abeg shift undecided

Don't derail this thread.

grin i am here to derail!!
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by sinaj(f): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Monday ~ Halfrica
Tuesday ~ Sassybae
Wednesday ~ Mhizdeedy
Thursday ~ Ladyboss1
Friday ~ Sinaj
Sunday ~ Tohpahz

Thanks

lol see diz guy o!

u want am to resemble ur grandmother own? grin

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by kinglekan: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
prettythicksme:

Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by tohpahz(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by cutieberie1(f): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
derailer grin
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by cutieberie1(f): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hmmm.....
Op what about to husbands grin
lol,i dunno.i haven't researched
Re: Benefits Of Breastfeeding To Both Mother And Baby by cutieberie1(f): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
cc:dominique

(1) (Reply)

Page 404 / Anambra Community To Become City Of Medical Research (photos) / Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.