Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (86316 Views)

This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by millionaireman: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ikaosunwon:
Boys were not smiling this morning after this snake killed a lamb in my area at Iba town, (along Isheri - Lasu road) Lagos. They ran after it and finally caught it with different types of sticks, machetes & the rest. At the end of the day, it ended in different pots.

Ran after that snake? Look, that python hardly moves fast. It moves like a tortoise. So, no talk of ran after it. Explain how it killed the ram, you no fit.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by soloboss(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ogbeni seee meat oooo grin Ogbeni seee meat oooo
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
eaglechild:
That is a harmless python.

Why kill it angry
Harmless?! you should google people killed by pythons...Adults are deadly constrictors. This one will easily kill a child and eat

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by eleko1: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Snake girl.
VickyRotex:
Jesuloluwa o!!! shocked

I know they didn't kill the snake cos it killed an animal. cheesy

They killed it for their own stomach infrastructure.

Ije Wuru!!! angry angry undecided
undecided sad.I hia say U are fom India undecided lipsrsealed
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by kalufelix(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
No be after now we go hear say
"25 people confirmed dead after eating african python in lagos"

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by ElFenomeno1: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
But why place the bloody snake's head on the lambs body?
Fu..cking slimy bastard creature!!!! angry
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by millionaireman: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
gmyguy:
Harmless?! you should google people killed by pythons...Adults are deadly constrictors. This one will easily kill a child and eat

Na lie. This is not the specie of python that can strangle its prey and swallow. This is an overgrown African python that is usually harmless. It can even crawl into your bed without doing any harm to you.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by kinglai(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
osizi06:
Oboy see meat!!

BTW, what is mikel doin in d second nd the last pic
No b only mikel na utaka..stupid tin grin
osizi06:
Oboy see meat!!

BTW, what is mikel doin in d second nd the last pic
No b only mikel na utaka..stupid tin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by hollowpot15684(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
why are you killing and eating the gods of this land..
this is an abomination

i wish im dere to have a bite sha..

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
the snake wanted to eat the lamb.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by iameugene(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Today is 4th of August 15.
Meaning
4+8+15=27

We are in the 21st century; 21×27=567 combine the figures we have 567+2015=2582

As you can see, it doesn't have any meaning.
Thank You for your attention.

Keep doing what you were doing

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by NemzySeries(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
VickyRotex:
Jesuloluwa o!!! shocked
I know they didn't kill the snake cos it killed an animal. cheesy
They killed it for their own stomach infrastructure.
Ije Wuru!!! angry angry undecided
ekiti peepz staying in Lag & reping deir Govt abi grin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by sukkot: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
those are ibo boys. you can tell from their faces. all that part of lagos is occupied by ndigbo alaba market boys. LASU area
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by titosantana(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
I find it hard to believe a snake as big as that can still be found in Lagos
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by BomboyOnline: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
millionaireman:
That is a non-poisonous specie of python, it couldn't have killed that lamb.

Maybe it killed the lamb by constricting it. There is a reason they call this snake the constrictor.

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Lewisj(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chai!!! There is poverty in this country. I reject poverty in Jesus' name.............it wil make u do a lot of things, become lot of things and make you see things in the very wrong way. We should hide pictures like this from the outside world.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by haibe(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hunter Hunted !! cool
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Ikaosunwon(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
millionaireman:

Ran after that snake? Look that python hardly moves fast. It moves like a tortoise. So, no talk of ran after it. Explain how it killed the ram, you no fit.
It followed though the bush b4 it was caught, & about the lamb, there was smoke b4 fire.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by whizqueen(f): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Why won't you advocate for this before na, like say if dem give you the snake meat chop, you no go chop.
Friedplantain angry
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by jimohibrahim(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
I just can't imagine what will happen to me if i meet a snake like this one on one..
It's either my body auto shutdown or i shout ooo
Even tiny snake i dey fear
Dead or alive tiny snake i still dey fear..not to talk of this monster..

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
They are constrictors....they will eat anything preyable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
eaglechild:
That is a harmless python.

Why kill it angry

Yeah, it's so harmless it can kill a lamb.

How about a small sized human?

8 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ewwwww
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by omojeesu(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Food chain / pyramid in the Animal Kingdom!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Irunmole(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
So backward and uneducated in Nigeria and Africa about conserving and protecting nature and other inhabitants of our ecosystem. That was a non poisonous reticulated python that was simply doing what comes as second nature to it, hunt for food, that those illiterates ignorantly killed and ate. What cruelty, what a shame, what revulsion?! Europeans, Asians and other races and societies conserve whereas Africa and its horde of ignoramus citizens and peoples only know how to maim, kill, consume and destroy.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by VickyRotex(f): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
eleko1:
Snake girl. undecided sad.I hia say U are fom India undecided lipsrsealed

No, I'm from Afghanistan! angry angry tongue
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by easystudy101: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
meshacha1:
See rosting of snake like goat..... pls avoid the venom oh.... imagine a neighbour eating snake meat prepared in pepper soup without knowing?
How will he react after been told what he just finished eating is snake pepper soup?

Him go shit am out normal normal
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by DeGenius3(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
mehn... Guys no dey fear o...

abeg i wan get this kind liver o
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Dcanio: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
It's a python ..its a pity we kill such reptile ..For those you used it as soup u don't roast it with the skin u peel of the skin and transfer it into a belt or something nice

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Irunmole:
So backward and uneducated in Nigeria and Africa about conserving and protecting nature and other inhabitants of our ecosystem. That was a non poisonous reticulated python that was simply doing what comes as second nature to it, hunt for food, that those illiterates ignorantly killed and ate. What cruelty, what a shame, what revulsion?! Europeans, Asians and other races and societies conserve whereas Africa and its horde of ignoramus citizens and peoples only know how to maim, kill, consume and destroy.
mayb if that snake had swallowed a child, u will still think about taking it to the zoo, by the way, do Nigeria law protect animals, because u are just spilling trash and comparing Nigeria to other countries, As if you can meet that type of snake inside your house u gonna pet it and call it broda python

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Khameal007(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
This Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.

mehn people dey hungry sha.. see the crowd.. even if na wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

«««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo / Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.