Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (86238 Views)

This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Angelou:
are u on 9jarotica?!

Whats dat?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Angelou(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Manuelson:

Whats dat?
your moniker looks familiar to a guy(emmanuelson) i know on a whatsapp group dat goes by the name 9jarotica
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Sparkles003(f): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Seems this is the era of snakes.cos every other person seems to be killing snakes.
God please not my portion to see them.Amen!!!!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by bidex(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Ikaosunwon:
More
Chai! i don miss better meat ehhhh.
abeg i dey enter bush to go find my own
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by bidex(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=32pt] When people more powerful than you treat you in this manner as youve just treated a lesser creature... DONT COMPLAIN![/size]

what?
for christ sake, this is a dangerous animal that kills anything that comes its way. so, the society should leave it and let it continue to kill animals and humans? common man!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Fibo27(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2015
shadelek:
Of all the creatures created by God, snake to me is the most fearful

Humans*
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Keepshining(f): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Here in Poland,we don't kill snake,instead we rear it.BRUTALITY TOWARDS ANIMAL MUST STOP.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Angelou:
your moniker looks familiar to a guy(emmanuelson) i know on a whatsapp group dat goes by the name 9jarotica

Nope.. Not me
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:
Ewwww this is scary and disgusting.

Say NO to animal brutality. When I see snakes, I catch them and take them to the zoo. Emulate [size=15pt]LadyF [/size] and save our animals grin

lwkmd i still dey lafff....animal brutality....u kip snake and take dem to zoo
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by seangy4konji: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2015
They should have gotten the skin for some nice slippers and belt..

What a waste.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by 400billionman: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2015
millionaireman:
That is a non-poisonous specie of python, it couldn't have killed that lamb.

Yes, it is non poisonous but it can kill the lamb by constriction. That is how it feeds.

Alternately, the green tree python is poisonous and big as well.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by 400billionman: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2015
millionaireman:

Na lie. This is not the specie of python that can strangle its prey and swallow. This is an overgrown African python that is usually harmless. It can even crawl into your bed without doing any harm to you.

Explain to us how that python feeds if it does not constrict it's prey..

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2015
whizqueen:

Friedplantain angry
Ogini? undecided
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Ikaosunwon:
Boys were not smiling this morning after this snake killed a lamb in my area at Iba town, (along Isheri - Lasu road) Lagos. They ran after it and finally caught it with different types of sticks, machetes & the rest. At the end of the day, it ended in different pots.

You guys are just eating feasting on devil(lucifer)
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Houseofglam7(f): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Can you eat that stuff ?. Looks scary to me.

Hehehehe!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by nwadiuko1(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2015
I fvcking hate snakes infact I hate reptiles gaddamit!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Gmekx(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:

Say NO to animal brutality. When I see snakes, I catch them and take them to the zoo. Emulate [size=15pt]LadyF [/size] and save our animals grin

LadyF I just caught a snake, lunch is served
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Layloww: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2015
VickyRotex:
Jesuloluwa o!!! shocked

I know they didn't kill the snake cos it killed an animal. cheesy

They killed it for their own stomach infrastructure.

Ije Wuru!!! angry angry undecided

I don't think your statement is good. Had it been the snake was left to live simply because they don't want people like you to reason like you just did, do you know hw many human lives is at stake?
Those guys really did it to save not only animals but you and me. Eating is just a added advantage.

Kudos to them!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by VickyRotex(f): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2015
Layloww:

I don't think your statement is good. Had it been the snake was left to live simply because they don't want people like you to reason like you just did, do you know hw many human lives is at stake?
Those guys really did it to save not only animals but you and me. Eating is just a added advantage.

Kudos to them!

Okay Chill!

Dont take it personal.

Those emoticons I used there, should make you understand that I was just kidding.

As much as I support, Animal conservation, I dont support a snake invading a community.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Crieff(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2015
mickey45:

Their habitats keep being cleared for "estates" this is how the developed countries started, till their descendants now have to pay to see a handful of those "common" animals alive.

I'm no longer surprised when kids who attended "posh" boarding schools get hyper-excited when they see a live goat on visiting less urban areas of the town.

Heard of a 19-20 year old girl who got busy snapping pictures when she saw a she-goat strolling about d first time she got to LAUTECH for post-utme.

Makes perfect sense. Looool at a 19teenager snapping pictures of a she goat.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by whizqueen(f): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Ogini? undecided
Bet why are you doing this to me na embarassed embarassed embarassed
You know life without you is meaningless cry
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by BeauHomme: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2015
This snake probably resided under that bridge after Badore, still on that Isheri-Lasu road. It's a lil' jungle down there. The snake must have been really hungry to have ventured into that neighbourhood.

It's nice forming 'victory' after killing the snake within the neighbourhood. But if dat same snake jam u 4 inside bush ehn!!...

#stillpreferconservation
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by 2dillu2(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
While other countries are generating revenue from wildlife tourism, we are busy eating our limited wild animals... smh. Maybe we'll all rest only when cattle, dogs and cats are the only animals we have left. And I'm not sure about dogs in some regions lipsrsealed
calabar am sure
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2015
whizqueen:

Bet why are you doing this to me na embarassed embarassed embarassed
You know life without you is meaningless cry
Huh?

What I do? undecided
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by rabzy: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Keepshining:
Here in Poland,we don't kill snake,instead we rear it.BRUTALITY TOWARDS ANIMAL MUST STOP.

Here in Africa we don't rear snakes, they come from the swamps, rivers and forests into our house, eat our eggs, chickens, livestock and sometimes our kids and when we catch them, we do the same. We roast and eat them. Brutality ko, affinity ni.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by whizqueen(f): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Huh?
What I do? undecided
You're really asking that undecided undecided
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by alexlee50: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2015
ladyF:

when the snake was killing the sheep,was that animal niceness.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2015
I pity the snake. .
Na one chance eee enter.
Dem for leave am to swallow the LAMB.

Then after 3months the snake will increase in Length and MEAT, so that they can have enough to share among themselves.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2015
whizqueen:

You're really asking that undecided undecided
Whizqueen, I'm lost, sincerely. sad
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by ArcBoB: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Lagusta:
Snake in monkey shadow.....

Hit like if you've watched the ovie
Haba, so those guys are monkey
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by whizqueen(f): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Whizqueen, I'm lost, sincerely. sad
Lol OK na.
I'll tell ya lerra! How's jacking?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area by Ranoscky(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2015
crixtex:
As in ehn... ionno y Noah had to put it into his ark....
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

«««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» / Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.