Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) (92399 Views)

FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2015
xtrorse:

Misery of a Melancholic Masturbating Masturbator, weeping and wailing in perpetuity on account of the unavoidable impending doom!
see grammar...... very igbotic. I HOPE U GUYS ARE WARMING UP TO PRESENT 20 CANDIDATES FOR 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? HAHAHA self killers.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ARIZONA123(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Cruel death awaits you and your generations. Your useless father will be shedding tears in his lonely grave now, regretting for ever bringing a certified bastard like you to this world. You product of baby factory, go ram your smelly ashewo mother as usual. Son of a wh.ore
. Amadioha and sango ogun strike u with unearthed disease. U will die miserably like adekunle. Ijiot
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MAITEMA(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Is Rotimi Amaechi and Igbo man? Is Gowon an Hausa man? If not, case closed.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by abat4real37(f): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Nnemuka:
The dullard appoints 100 cow and one yoruba, one Deltan and the zoo inhabitants jubilate. Chukwuaju
you must be stupid
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

see grammar...... very igbotic. I HOPE U GUYS ARE WARMING UP TO PRESENT 20 CANDIDATES FOR 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? HAHAHA self killers.

undecidedTHE REASON SANE PPL SHOULD AVOID YOU OR QUOTE YOU, YOU ARE NOT NORMAL, CHECK OUT YOU OLD POSTS

(1) Politics / Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by PDPwayoo: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2013
i need amnesty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(2) Politics / Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by PDPwayoo: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2013

Im from Delta State and im very sure Igbo man can never rule in our generation. Dont ever trust Igbo man; they are very tribal and love cheating other tribes.
I lost 1 million naira to an igbo man in Trade-fair market Lagos.

The task force or government in the trade-fair market is Igbos organized criminals. They will make sure you loss your money when they know you are not from Igbo and live in abroad.

In 2011, an old Igbo friend from University days ran away with the goods i sent him

Recently, the Igbo girl friend i suppose to marry has done the worst. undecided undecided
My advise, if you are not from across the Niger river; be careful with Igbos though you cant avoid them especially when you doing business.

(3)( MOST DISTURBING AMONG ALL YOUR POST)
Health / Re: I Want To Stop Smoking Marijuana. What Do I Do? by PDPwayoo: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2011
Stop if its not good for you,

Im 32 and i have been smoking MJ since 17 yrs. till date cheesy cheesy cheesy. Its good for me and i have not seen any good reason to stop it. grin grin grin
Read about MJ u will know it has more advantage than disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari drops a crumb for the Ibo, made one of them GMD of the NNPC. After 25 appointments with Gambari taking 22, the former coupist must be laughing out loud with the way and manner the Ibo are jubilating. Whilst the GMD's wife and children will be the immediate beneficiaries, the lives of the majority of the Ibo will remain stagnant, short and brutish. Think Regional Autonomy or better still hold on to your Biafra.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by mazimus(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2015
Cilaves!!
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by onenaira3: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2015
StevDesmond:
My broda d tin tire me. As a serving corp member in Akwa Ibom n aving spent some reasoning time hia before hand, am strongly convinced dat dat tin is not from AKS. So ignore her

Dude I know. Even my best friend said the exact same thing and the nigga is from AK. She was even questioned her claim in that thread about AK development. Even some ijaws have called her out too. Every body knows she's Yoruba except maybe the rest of her ppl that are doing the same thing as her.
I can never in my life understand how a tribe can be so cowardly. Anyway, everyday I try to ignore her. One thing I don't like are weak ass cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
kaycid77:

undecidedTHE REASON SANE PPL SHOULD AVOID YOU OR QUOTE YOU, YOU ARE NOT NORMAL, CHECK OUT YOU OLD POSTS

(1) Politics / Re: Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs by PDPwayoo: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2013
i need amnesty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(2) Politics / Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by PDPwayoo: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2013

Im from Delta State and im very sure Igbo man can never rule in our generation. Dont ever trust Igbo man; they are very tribal and love cheating other tribes.
I lost 1 million naira to an igbo man in Trade-fair market Lagos.

The task force or government in the trade-fair market is Igbos organized criminals. They will make sure you loss your money when they know you are not from Igbo and live in abroad.

In 2011, an old Igbo friend from University days ran away with the goods i sent him

Recently, the Igbo girl friend i suppose to marry has done the worst. undecided undecided
My advise, if you are not from across the Niger river; be careful with Igbos though you cant avoid them especially when you doing business.

(3)( MOST DISTURBING AMONG ALL YOUR POST)
Health / Re: I Want To Stop Smoking Marijuana. What Do I Do? by PDPwayoo: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2011
Stop if its not good for you,

Im 32 and i have been smoking MJ since 17 yrs. till date cheesy cheesy cheesy. Its good for me and i have not seen any good reason to stop it. grin grin grin
Read about MJ u will know it has more advantage than disadvantage.

ur hero ojukwu and Bianca smoke marijuana too. why is mine different?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by abat4real37(f): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Nairaland is something else o, religious war full am. tribalism war no dey carry last. Na wa o
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by after1: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Amadioha and sango ogun strike u with unearthed disease. U will die miserably like adekunle. Ijiot

May you and your family die a miserable death like the 3m ediots ojukwu used for suya. Your mother will use her own hand to bury you all till she end her miserable life slowly. Continue banging your mother since you are used to it, you cursed m.oronic son of a cheap wh.ore.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by onenaira3: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2015
disumusa:
it will take ibos long time to realised that the problem they have is not yorubas, but all other region or tribes hate them, as a result of excalant war, also the hatered they cultivated to others after the war.

1) ibo hot yoruba,hausa,ss during biafra war, but they only refer to the negative side of there own

Says the yoloba loser that pretended to be hausa/Fulani just to start attacking Igbo. You weak ass monkeys are well known. Dumb ass. Next time when you want to defend your worthless coward ass brother make sure your dimwitted ass didn't do the EXACT same thing his coward ass did. It's a good thing your weakass finally started claiming your savage tribe after getting demolished during your attache by force. Pathetic COWARD. Go tell your loser bros to start following your footstep. Miscreant savage

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2015
[s]
Dragonking:
What is the trash there? Niger delta shares boundary with Igbo and Yoruba states but u hardly see Yoruba's shouting that a delta man, despite bearing a Yoruba name is Yoruba. Only the Igbo's are the ones who want to force the ika man to be igbo just because he bears an igbo name. Na wa for una.
[/s]

The usual propaganda from confused, lying tribalists...
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by after1: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2015
[s]
xtrorse:

Waste product of incestuous relations whose tribesmen are experts in ritual killings and human parts dealings, how are you faring in the Soka Evil Forest University of Cannibals & Ritual-Killers (SE-FUCRK)?

What do you know? Weeping and wailing for no just cause...

Misery of a Melancholic Masturbating Masturbator  - a frustrated descendant of a fallen demon, weeping and wailing in perpetuity on account of the unavoidable, impending doom! You aren't seen nothing yet...
[/s]

You keep repeating the same trash like a malnourished kid. You repugnant oaf, a cursed animal from the cursed region of the beast. An unproductive land where nothing works, reason your useless mother sleeps with every dick and harry just to feed your cursed family. Woe betides your generation, you accursed dingbat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Dragonking: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2015
abat4real37:
Nairaland is something else o, religious war full am. tribalism war no dey carry last. Na wa o
My sister, I don tire for this Nairaland.. If not Yoruba's and Igbo's fighting, it will be Muslims amd Christians fighting.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Misery of a Melancholic Masturbating Masturbator, weeping and wailing in perpetuity on account of the unavoidable impending doom!
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Dragonking: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2015
xtrorse:
[s][/s]

The usual propaganda from confused, lying tribalists...
Tribalist? Look at all your posts here on this thread and see who is the tribal one. Fighting with all tribes. Continue deceiving ursef.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2015
ApcSucks:

You just mentioned the greatest tribalist bigot on nairaland won't be surprised if it's his 3rd account that he used to mention himself cos his subway101 account is off for now....

Swerve and stop foaming in the mouth. Were you not the other shameless fool that accuse people wrongly everywhere, go find work and stop disgracing your family on nairaland.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2015
xtrorse:

i heard Bianca ojukwu masturbate everyday. IS IT TRUE?
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You keep repeating the same trash like a malnourished kid. You repugnant oaf, a cursed animal from the cursed region of the beast. An unproductive land where nothing works, reason your useless mother sleeps with every dick and harry just to feed your cursed family. Woe betides your generation, you accursed dingbat.

The above verdicts await you and all your frustrated kith and kin cum masquerading impostors, weeping and wailing profusely on Igbo course - a case of running when no man pursueth!  This is just a rehearsal of your miseries ahead in the land of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers...
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

i heard Bianca ojukwu masturbate everyday. IS IT TRUE?

Thrash from a frustrated, cheap slag!
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ifycoly: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2015
DollyParton1:

See. I said you lot are confused bunch.
Now its about geographical zone.
But when you are panting after the oil, everyone becomes one, even the ijaws and itsekiris are suddenly classified as same zone.
stop being sentimental about this just be honest with yourself thats all
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2015
Dragonking:
Tribalist? Look at all your posts here on this thread and see who is the tribal one. Fighting with all tribes. Continue deceiving ursef.

Misery of a Melancholic Masturbating Masturbator  - a frustrated descendant of a fallen demon, weeping and wailing in perpetuity on account of the unavoidable, impending doom! You aren't seen nothing yet...
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Vello(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
Smh at the FULANI dullard above me...ara gbagbuo gi.Nkita micha gi onu!Ezi ofia.Mkpi awusa.
Translate your tribal jargons for the world to comprehend your hopeless state of self induced stupidity.
Again, provide ONE academic reason for "Smh at the FULANI 'patriot' above me... "
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2015
xtrorse:

Thrash from a frustrated, cheap slag!
IN BOB MARLEY VOICE...man to man, is unjust.

the pic below explain better. growing dirty beards when your people are dying of Kwashiorkor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

IN BOB MARLEY VOICE...man to man, is unjust.

the pic below explain better. growing dirty beards when your people are dying of Kwashiorkor.

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ARIZONA123(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2015
after1:

May you and your family die a miserable death like the 3m ediots ojukwu used for suya. Your mother will use her own hand to bury you all till she end her miserable life slowly. Continue banging your mother since you are used to it, you cursed m.oronic son of a cheap wh.ore.
. U will witness a mass burial in ur family lineage dis month. Say amen. lmaooo
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2015
xtrorse:

Buhari ready for una.... the man don't give a dam. what did Oliseh Metuh cried today? and what did ndigbo association demand today?
endless cries and demand.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Buhari ready for una.... the man don't give a dam. what did Oliseh Metuh cried today? and what did ndigbo association demand today?
endless cries and demand.

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by after1: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
[s]
xtrorse:

The above verdicts await you and all your frustrated kith and kin cum masquerading impostors, weeping and wailing profusely on Igbo course - a case of running when no man pursueth!  This is just a rehearsal of your miseries ahead in the land of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers...
[/s]

Crap from a cursed dingbat. it seems you just learn the word wailing and reason you keep repeating it all over nairaland. I know your mo.ronic father must be weeping right now for bringing forth a cursed and wicked child. You are doomed already same for your generations born and unborn, no one cares about your erosion ravaged region and reason no reasonable person wanna invest there. It has been cursed and will remain so forever. The only flourishing thing in your deadly cursed region is the baby factory, kidnapping, armed robber and cocaine smuggling. I know you are also preparing for your cocaine smuggling trip to Asia where cruel death awaits your useless self. Be quick and go end your miserable life cos you are never useful to your cursed community. Basta.rd son of a cheap wh.ore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by after1: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. U will witness a mass burial in ur family lineage dis month. Say amen. lmaooo

Your father will be stoned to death for no reason, you will use your hand to kill your sister for no reason. Your generation will be wiped off the surface of the earth by an hidden bomb. You will work and never enjoy the fruit of your labor, you will shed tears till you end your own miserable life. So shall it be.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2015
after1:

Your father will be stoned to death for no reason, you will use your hand to kill your sister for no reason. Your generation will be wiped off the surface of the earth by an hidden bomb. You will work and never enjoy the fruit of your labor, you will shed tears till you end your own miserable life. So shall it be.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked LOUD AMEN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.