Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) (92490 Views)

FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ARIZONA123(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin cheesy I laugh you...So for your mind, you think you've busted me? grin grin cheesy keep fooling yourself there..
. They are just too dull. They keep on posting innocent people's picx. For their warped mind they have busted the EODs. Lol. Ask eggheader hw dis game is played.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by CyberWolf: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2015
chykeokolo:

u dont know anything

wait for your turn. this is a long operation . calm down and get ready to cry
shatap there ...ediot angry ..You think I play around here with you kids? Don't even make vex if not, you parent will mourn you soon..anuofia
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ObinnaIzuora: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=ARIZONA123 post=36627981][/quote]

I don't argue with cowards. Bring your father here and let me smash his big head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by CyberWolf: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. They are just too dull. They keep on posting innocent people's picx. For their warped mind they have busted the EODs. Lol. Ask eggheader hw dis game is played.
as in eeh grin ...they are just posting pictures at random fooling themselves..You see how ediotic they are, all of them are afraid to post with there real moniker... grin
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Ujupsy: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2015
nightmile:

Curse be the day you were born cos your pregnancy aught to be aborted. You are a borrowed fool and you can just help your family by hanging yourself. Igbos are vagabonds in Yoruba land who abandon their shanties called home to relax in foreign lands. We shall be glad to see you pests go back to your dirty, erosion stricken and cursed east. You guys come to other lands and claim saints while you don't even have anything back home. The east is the dirtiest part of this world, a tribe that have dead bodies in their gutters. Bunch of mediocre.
For your mind now u need to go to the east and u see that Igbo man get sence wella I av been to the north and west so ,I av seen it all where I live in Lagos Igbo built estate and live in it while most Yoruba are in face me I slap you I av observed all these and I now come to a conclusive end that Igbo are blessed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ObinnaIzuora: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2015
[s]
CyberWolf:
as in eeh grin ...they are just posting pictures at random fooling themselves..You see how ediotic they are, all of them are afraid to post with there real moniker... grin
[/s]

Keep quoting yourself. Dummy, We are more smart than all you dumbo. You know how to make noise but when its time to prove your threat, you change moniker and run away. Sango punish you all Igbos.

This is Chukwudi, A known Mr Biggs security man forming everyday on nairaland. Foolish people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ObinnaIzuora: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2015
[s]
CyberWolf:
shatap there ...ediot angry ..You think I play around here with you kids? Don't even make vex if not, you parent will mourn you soon..anuofia
[/s]

Bastard son of a local who.re. Why are you scared? Ogun kill your mama before weekend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ObinnaIzuora: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:

The coward don run. May your foolish soul rest in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by CyberWolf: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

Keep quoting yourself. Dummy, We are more smart than all you dumbo. You know how to make noise but when its time to prove your threat, you change moniker and run away. Sango punish you all Igbos.

This is Chukwudi, A known Mr Biggs security man forming everyday on nairaland. Foolish people.
grin cheesy grin grin ...So I'm not dozzybaba again, I'm now Chukwudi grin ....Keep entertaining us with your legendary display of ediocy cheesy
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Achilies(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
melzabull:
you are a gullible fool, that's assuming you're Igbo. You are a disgrace to your family. Anumanu!

Can you please explain to me why the insult?

Even if u don't like what I posted is that enough reason to insult me?

Did your parents not teach u never to insult a stranger?

I demand an apology from you or else I swear by my father's Okwu- alusi that if u fail to do so in the next 24hours I will place odinonu curse on you..

If u don't know what that curse can do go to Idemili north and ask those aged elders and also asked them about ajaba council of masquerade

When am through with u.
U will lean never to insult strangers.

You are warned.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by CyberWolf: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

Bastard son of a local who.re. Why are you scared? Ogun kill your mama before weekend.
keep the pictures coming..Fool grin
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by kossyablaze(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Vello:

Translate your tribal jargons for the world to comprehend your hopeless state of self induced stupidity.
Again, provide ONE academic reason for "Smh at the FULANI 'patriot' above me... "
get lost boi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ObinnaIzuora: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin cheesy grin grin ...So I'm not dozzybaba again, I'm now Chukwudi grin ....Keep entertaining us with your legendary display of ediocy cheesy

You are the most foolish man ever liveth. Where did I call you dozzy or chukwudi? I am only showing your foolish brothers, waiting for you to log on your other moniker before we post your own ugly pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by melzabull(f): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

[s]Can you please explain to me why the insult?

Even if u don't like what I posted is that enough reason to insult me?

Did your parents not teach u never to insult a stranger?

I demand an apology from you or else I swear by my father's Okwu- ikenga that if u fail to do so in the next 24hours I will place odinonu curse on you..

If u don't know what that curse can do go to Idemili north and ask those aged elders and also asked them about ajaba council of masquerade

When am through with u.
U will lean never to insult strangers.

You are warned[/s].

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by kossyablaze(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2015
Ujupsy:
Ah ah what happen now I no fit shout
lol u no go undastnd.hw u dey?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ApcSucks: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2015
NwabekeyiSimeon:

Stop quoting me fool, you are boring. I hate cowards

Hm. Off point, am boring cos I ain't tribalistic you need ya fellow tribalist 2 be enlightening
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ApcSucks: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:

See DOZZYBABA, His mum stinks.

Why quote me on who I don't know? undecided
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ObinnaIzuora: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2015
chykeokolo:

no need to argue with that fool.

cyberwolf is a jobless old man. one time he wanted to travel for a masters degree but his visa app was rejected. he has applied for thousands of jobs but he is unemployable. let him continue crying here.

Dont mind the bastard, a failed shameless man that have no job but make noise daily on nairaland. it sucks to be a failure.

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ARIZONA123(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:

I don't argue with cowards. Bring your father here and let me smash his big head.
. Stupid foolish agbero park. Man up and do d real thing and stop recycling people's picx u dis animal. Thunder smash dat ur scratched face there. Ozu
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ARIZONA123(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:

Dont mind the bastard, a failed shameless man that have no job but make noise daily on nairaland. it sucks to be a failure.
. Poor untrained bat frm osun. May amadioha strike u with an unidentifiable disease. May ur whor.e mother never pass dis month. Idiotic street urchin from a drunkard bastard of a father. Misery will continue hunt down ur generation. Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ARIZONA123(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2015
chykeokolo:

cyberwolf is a jobless old man. one time he wanted to travel for a masters degree but his visa app was rejected. he has applied for thousands of jobs but he is unemployable. let him continue crying here.
. Foolish eggheader. Hw is Abbey d sickler? I hope he is getting better. But why is ur mother so dry like this nau. No food? Don't worry Oyedepo free fufu is on d way. Low lifer
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ARIZONA123(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

. It seems chukwudi and dozzybaba is a pain in their silly ass hence their continous mention of their name. Cholera invade ur family there. Slowpoke
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ARIZONA123(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
chykeokolo:

. Coming from an image battered eggheader. Keep on weeping. We the EODs warned you from the on set but u paid deaf ear. Lmaoooo. Keep on wailing. Slowpoke
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ARIZONA123(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
KunleOlotin:

Follow me back now, I will give you access to some files.
EOD.
. Yes Boss. Hahahahaaa
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by belloben: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
IMPOUNDED VEHICLES FOR SALES AT CHEAPER AND AFFORDABLE
PRICE, INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT OUR
MARKET ZONAL OFFICER COMPTROLLER BANKOLE SHEGUN ON
(08163140873) E.G. Golf2, 3, 4, 5, from N200, 000-N400,
000. Toyota Camry big. daddy=N450,000. Honda accord baby
boy=N400, 000. ToyotaMatrix=N500, 000 Toyota
Prado=N600,000 Toyota. hiaceBus=N450,000 Toyota
Avalon=N 400,000. ToyotaCorolla=N400,000 Mazda=N
450,000 AND MANY OTHER VEHICLES OF UR CHOICE....THE PRICES OF EACH VEHICLE
IS NEGOTIABLE AND PICTURES WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR
YOUR VIEWING INSPECTIONS ALSO ALLOWED AND DELIVERY IS FREE TO ALL 36 STATE IN NIGERIA QND WE HAVE OTHER VEHICLES YOU CAN REQUEST FOR AND WE ARE GARANTEE YOU THAT YOUR DETAILS WILL BE REGISTER WITH THE VEHICLE YOU ARE BUYING FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT OFFICER IN-CHARGE MR BANKOLE SHEGUN ON THIS. (09032742184)
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ARIZONA123(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:

The coward don run. May your foolish soul rest in hell.
. Me run for an uncircumcised cretin? Lmaoo. U are in for a long thing. I will hunt you down in this nland. Ask eggheader hw we roll. Scratch face

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.