Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) (92447 Views)

FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ChiSun27(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is a bigoted illiterate.

Any zombie with a contrary opinion? undecided

You always disappoint me....why?

You need sense....God help you.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by franudi: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
azzima:
i thought Biafra is SE and SS. You guys are really confused.
Are you now merging two geopolitican zone together?Can't you reason?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Happiness87:

a man shall find his wife, on this premise I run your out of order. grin
Issorite
Buh hope ur not those guyz wit female monikers ooo? angry
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MrBully: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
PDPwayoo:

SO SPELLING NZOGU OR NZEOGWU, DOES THAT MAKE YOU A DELTAN? YOU PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO BE MARGINALIZED AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS.
NO BIAFRA FOR IGBOS, AND NO PRESIDENCY FOR IGBOS. JUST SIT DOWN LOOK BE UNA NAME.
Mr man, are you claiming Delta too? It's nothing new, even Lastpage has done the same with one of his handles. But I'll pretend u are for now. So tell me the name of your local government and ur village. I'm currently in Agbor for business but I know almost everywhere in SS. Waiting undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by TXRunner(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Go chase am out. They've even dared una snakes.

I keep saying it, that igbo ppl house you dey, pls make sure before you step foot in their home to show them each post made by you about Igbo's.
ode. your trademark is acting like the victims and dat is wat ur compatriots and urself have been doing since. keep up with your chest beating. Guinness book of world records might actually recognize you grin

bye jor, i have better things to do than waste my time with one chukwudi that is probably somewhere selling gala and lacasera on the streets of lagos. Till we jam again.. cheesy
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by onenaira3: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
DeMekus:
[s][/s]
There's nothing you'll say that now that I'll take serious. You're probably a core Yoruba fool from Ibadan with disgusting tribal marks. I know my Delta brothers and they know me. I wish Mrbully is online now. That's one true and proud Deltan. You Yoruba haters are so silly that you even change your monikers to Igbo names just to get at us. I know those tricks but I choose to ignore. You may die with your two eyes wide open. Buffoon

The dimwit is pure yoloba ashamed of his loser ass tribe. What a pathetic monkey to come online and pretend wtf they are not. He desperately wish he's from Delta. I pity the loser anyway. Wouldn't you deny South West too if you are from there. Do you blame him?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MrBully: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
PDPwayoo:

You must be so fo0lish to think that all Deltans support that crap call Biafra or nonsense called igbo..... 30% OF IGBOS HIDE AND ALWAYS ASHAMED TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS IGBOS COS NOBODY OR TRIBE CAN ASSOCIATE WITH BIG HEADS.
Demekus, hapu this boy. Onye Yoruba ka obu undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by yommen: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Go chase am out. They've even dared una snakes.

I keep saying it, that igbo ppl house you dey, pls make sure before you step foot in their home to show them each post made by you about Igbo's.

The problem is you don't consider the posts you have made about Yorubas. by the way, Yorubas are very much accommodating people compared to you ibos who can't even bear the site of other people as if each of unna na Jesus and holy spirits combined.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Otunbatrafford: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Even if PMB appoints Igbo in all the remaining vacant seats, they will still remain ungrateful. They prefer GEJ who used and dump them. Useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Happiness87(f): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Issorite
Buh hope ur not those guyz wit female monikers ooo? angry
nawaoo see accusations, what do they gain from that??
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by DeMekus: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
onenaira3:

The dimwit is pure yoloba ashamed of his loser ass tribe. What a pathetic monkey to come online and pretend wtf they are not. He desperately wish he's from Delta. I pity the loser anyway. Wouldn't you deny South West too if you are from there. Do you blame him?
Lol! I know, bro. They do that a lot. If you check the twitter account they posted, you'll see that the whole comments there are from Yoruba bigots like him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by DeMekus: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrBully:

Demekus, hapu this boy. Onye Yoruba ka obu undecided
Ok grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by vision2022: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
leave Igbo's alone, they never rely on Nigeria government since after the civil war to achieve greatness as they are doing it themselves alone. Tell me the ethnic group in Nigeria that will come back quickly even surpass the ones that did not fight the war alive like Igbo's did after the civil war? please leave Igbo's alone they are not wailing like you people said.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by timzy007: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
#yorubaswailingforigbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Benzzle: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

just like your father who is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ibedun: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
nightmile:

Curse be the day you were born cos your pregnancy aught to be aborted. You are a borrowed fool and you can just help your family by hanging yourself. Igbos are vagabonds in Yoruba land who abandon their shanties called home to relax in foreign lands. We shall be glad to see you pests go back to your dirty, erosion stricken and cursed east. You guys come to other lands and claim saints while you don't even have anything back home. The east is the dirtiest part of this world, a tribe that have dead bodies in their gutters. Bunch of mediocre.

Let them wail!!!!
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by ruffDiamond: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
franudi:
Like your ooni of ife wey don enter lagoon.Fool!
I ain't a fan of him (ooni) but never forget Benji grin sent yr saviour jesus of South East OJUIKU there first! Wallaby!
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by onenaira3: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
TXRunner:

ode. your trademark is acting like the victims and dat is wat ur compatriots and urself have been doing since. keep up with your chest beating. Guinness book of world records might actually recognize you grin

bye jor, i have better things to do than waste my time with one chukwudi that is probably somewhere selling gala and lacasera on the streets of lagos. Till we jam again.. cheesy

This dimwitted, poverty ridden monkey using his friends to survive having the balls to talk about chest beating. The only loser tribe constantly calling themselves "most accommodating, most sophisticated, most developed," yet reality keep whipping una back to shape.

Yes u heard me right, show your friends who you mooch of from your post so they'll know wtf type of loser their mooch of a friend truly is before opening their house to you and end up getting killed and used as ritual like Una are know for. I care about them even though they are dumbasses for opening their house to snakes.

May tunder and hell fire strike you dead for having the audacity to imply I reside in or ever reside in any Southwest land. May tunder strike you repeatedly for having that audacity to think such. I rather get eaten alive by a wild tiger than step my foot in ant South West talk less of living there. You dey craze?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sobeautiful:
How can l quote someone that posted a picture, especially that Michaelsokoto of a guy? Tried but it doesn't work like other quotes. This is SOS 'cause l need to respond to him for calling me a wailer. Let me teach him how wailers wail.

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MrBully: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
PDPwayoo:

You must be so fo0lish to think that all Deltans support that crap call Biafra or nonsense called igbo..... 30% OF IGBOS HIDE AND ALWAYS ASHAMED TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS IGBOS COS NOBODY OR TRIBE CAN ASSOCIATE WITH BIG HEADS.
You're a consummate dullard! A confoundedly repugnant reprobate and a flaccid chronically flatulent nefarious vermin! One thing you should fix in ur dead skull is that no matter how much we quarrel or disagree with the Igbos, we never insult their physical appearance because we all look the same. Stop making ur mother cry. Your idiocy is becoming quite unbeatable

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
When a northerner is appointed, do you hear anyone mention the region? Not to talk of tribe.
u have a point there. But every northern region is still represented. SS and SE need to be represented fully

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by hamzeiy: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
B69U:
Buhari should keep up the marginalisation of the south east.

It will soon catch up with him and APC, just a matter of time. angry
how many are you...your entire south east is not upto the population of kano and lagos combined...sMh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by iiiyyyk(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
YORUBAS LEAVE IGBOS ALONE BIKO,
ANY THING THAT CONCERN IGBOS GIVE YORUBAS SLEEPLESS DAY AND NIGHT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MrBully: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
DeMekus:

Ok grin
Lol! Don't you know it's what they do? They impersonate as Igbos or Deltans and try to jam heads. They're useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by iiiyyyk(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
.....YORUBAS LEAVE IGBOS ALONE BIKO,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
DeMekus:

Ok grin
u and dat mrbullgoat, una two no dey shame say una dey post comment ontop yoruba man blog?
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by adeolabakare: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It only takes an illiterate to know an illiterate... sowi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by iiiyyyk(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
.....YORUBAS LEAVE IGBOS ALONE BIKO,

Dr Ibe KACHIKWU is Igbo, Haters can go and hang

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by amadice(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
seunmsg:

Yoruba's are fair and just. We supported Buhari because we felt he will rule the country with a better sense of justice and fairness to all Nigerians irrespective of tribal affiliation.

What mattered to us is having a leader that will ensure that the prosperity of the country is shared by all citizens. So, we are happy that our Igbo brothers are also carried along in this government that will restore Nigeria back to greatness.
...please who is Ur Igbo brother..mtcheew find Ur brothers up north biko..
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by yommen: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
franudi:
Are you now merging two geopolitican zone together?Can't you reason?

person wey dem suppose to tell to reason na hin dey ask another person say make hin reason. which other geopolitical zones make up Biafran if not only the SE and SS? isn't it obvious ya'll confused. or may be you need to visit ojukwu to know which parts of Nigeria he was bent on separating from Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

u and dat mrbullgoat, una two no dey shame say una dey post comment ontop yoruba man blog?
sooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.