Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) (92430 Views)

FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by franudi: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Shut up, im from Delta State and not yoruba. Only an igbo immigrant living in Delta north will call himself/herself an igbo. Nobody will take himself so low and proclaim Igbo openly.

Even Igbos hide their identities now to infiltrate other tribes. IGBO MAN LOOKING FOR HOUSE WILL DISGUISE HIMSELF COS NOBODY WANT TO LIVE WITH THEM.
I HAVE MANY FRIENDS FROM BIAFRA THAT HATE TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS IGBOS. IGBOS ONLY MAKE NOISE ON NL AND LINDA IKEJI BLOG
An Idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by sunsewa: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
All of a sudden biafrans are denying their brethren...

They can wail on, they will only continue to reveal to the SS what a scam Biafra is.

Let them wail.

Can u be the complainant and also the judge,that's what I saw from the above screenshots, u haters of igbos fabricated the lies of Igbo denying their fellow igbos from delta,refer me to any links to justify ur biafran denying brethren stuff,the closest to ur above lies is that south east is yet to be appointed, not Igbo,NNPC GMD is from south south Igbo origin,trying to cause disaffection between brothers,chukwuma nzeogwu one of biafran heroes is delta Igbo, so do the maths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stolen:
Buhari handed our slot in the House of Reps to the South west who now hold two position in one House of Reps. No problem!

Buhari handed the South East position in the military to the North East who also hold two position in Nigeria Military. No Problem!

This has continued and we just take note. Even the British recognise Nigeria as three major tribe with hausa, igbo and yoruba.

Where is the igbo representation in the house of reps?

Have numerous igbo officers not died fighting in Borno?

Where is the igbo representation in the administrative ranks of the military?

There where six provisions, why should any region take two while another region gets none? Is that justice and rule of law that Buhari talks about but knows nothing about? Buhari has no principle.

[size=14pt]All we want is a UN Referendum to decide if we are Nigerians or Biafrans.[/size]

How many APC igbo did you vote for?? FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by favouritesahaba: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is a bigoted illiterate.

Any zombie with a contrary opinion? undecided

Let wailers continue wailing
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by cheruv: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rose2014:
I read the op like three times searching for where Igbos said Delta-Igbo is not Igbo but I didn't see

How low ewedu eaters can go. If ewedu eaters continue going this low, they'll soon discover oil
Their oil no small grin
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Rose2014: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
cheruv:

Their oil no small grin
Lol
Maybe they've even discovered the oil sef

Ndi ofe oil grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Sobeautiful: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=36611698][/quote] Nawaaaoo!! Enjoy yourself shaa. I've never even posted a picture before.
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by TXRunner(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
onenaira3:

This dimwitted, poverty ridden monkey using his friends to survive having the balls to talk about chest beating. The only loser tribe constantly calling themselves "most accommodating, most sophisticated, most developed," yet reality keep whipping una back to shape.

Yes u heard me right, show your friends who you mooch of from your post so they'll know wtf type of loser their mooch of a friend truly is before opening their house to you and end up getting killed and used as ritual like Una are know for. I care about them even though they are dumbasses for opening their house to snakes.

May tunder and hell fire strike you dead for having the audacity to imply I reside in or ever reside in any Southwest land. May tunder strike you repeatedly for having that audacity to think such. I rather get eaten alive by a wild tiger than step my foot in ant South West talk less of living there. You dey craze?

Lmao. ur body dey hot o. You don vex? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Happiness87:
nawaoo see accusations, what do they gain from that??
Dem dey do am 4 NL here oo my dear, stewpid dumb fvcks wey thunda go soon fire cool.

Anyways, afa na? grin
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by onenaira3: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
yommen:

The problem is you don't consider the posts you have made about Yorubas. by the way, Yorubas are very much accommodating people compared to you ibos who can't even bear the site of other people as if each of unna na Jesus and holy spirits combined.

You'll never see me in a yoloba man house because thanks to NL, I've learned how you ppl are. The Yoruba I used to be cool with when I used to delude my ass you ppl were decent non tribalist ppl, I've dropped them as friends and made sure to stay the hell away from am. Like it's known,, I like surrounding myself with ppl I trust, not ppl like the guy txrunner. I'm not ashamed of wtf I post on NL, infact everyone around me knows how I feel about Una.

And will you pls be quiet with the whole accomdating rubbish. How are you accomdating? Are Una feeding clothing, bathing , housing any igbo person? Wyf are you ppl doing that others aren't doing, excluding north. Infact others, including SE, actually accomdate Una more so than Una do them. Unlike you ppl, we actually have areas where they gave Una free lands. When have you ppl ever done that for anybody? Biko puo 4 hia

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by yommen: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
amadice:
...please who is Ur Igbo brother..mtcheew find Ur brothers up north biko..

and that's the problem. you ibos are just this weird people who can't afford to accept others. we no send you though cos unna no get anything wey we need wey we no get.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Mania04(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wats all dis tribal stuff all about...as far as am concerned, wats paramount is a government making impact and d impact very evident in the life of the common man....wen d basic things of life (water, electricity, and so on) are working,I don't think it will identify its use by tribe...After 4 Years, we can make a statement about the government of the day and if possible change our destinies through d polls if we feel d CHANGE message hasn't been actualized....Nigeria will be great again. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by MrBully: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
azzima:
i thought Biafra is SE and SS. You guys are really confused.
Yes they're the same. Anybody saying otherwise is either a kid or a Yoruba person in disguise. You people can do wonders

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Tkester: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Demburrows:
Am surprise yorubas are the most happiest on this new appointment cos there have been this growing fears in them that if buhari don't quickly pacify the biafrans, they might decide to pull out from this cespit country and this will not go down well for the s/w existence. . .unkown to them, The biafrans are not cowards.

So spot on!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by franudi: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
PDPwayoo:

SO SPELLING NZOGU OR NZEOGWU, DOES THAT MAKE YOU A DELTAN? YOU PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO BE MARGINALIZED AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS.
NO BIAFRA FOR IGBOS, AND NO PRESIDENCY FOR IGBOS. JUST SIT DOWN LOOK BE UNA NAME.
Your idiocincracy is becoming too much,so you yorubas are happy with buhari so far?You yorubas are sufferring and smilling.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by magmack: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nigeria is an expired contract that was originated from d amalgamation of northern and southern protectorates in 1914.
Anything called Nigeria after 2014 is fraud until we reach a referendum to either continue as nigeria or go our seperate ways.
All am sure of is that someday, BIAFRA shall prevail.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by jelal007(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is a bigoted illiterate.

Any zombie with a contrary opinion? undecided
Ur the zombie. Stupid idiot, he's an illiterate,yet ur educated father can't become the president. Pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by kessgreen(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
jlinkd78:
Devide and Rule game on my mind. While d SE will point out to d fact dat this is not a core Igboman (as in not from SE but SS), d rest of Nigerians will then be telling d Deltans dat d Ibos do not really accept them as one of their own thus creating some distrust . By extrapolation, d SS especially d Igbo speaking parts will distance themselves from Biafra agitation but we will not fall for d trap. This is why most Igbos are cautiously observing this devpt avoiding comments dat will set them up against d Delta Igbos. My personal attraction is dt he is a great Lion hence Will Be Ahead of You Naturally hence must deliver. Wishing him all d best.
oga dont deceive yourself, Delta Igbo dont even trust u pple from time immemorial, if u doubt it, go 2 kwale and aniocha area and find out. i schooled in ogwashi uku and know what am talking about. the truth is the tribalism is everywhere, same people that attack buhari now, give them power they'll do worse than Buhari. may God continue to give Buhari wisdom to lead the complex poeple of naija, i hail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Btruth: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Demburrows:
Am surprise yorubas are the most happiest on this new appointment cos there have been this growing fears in them that if buhari don't quickly pacify the biafrans, they might decide to pull out from this cespit country and this will not go down well for the s/w existence. . .unkown to them, The biafrans are not cowards.
#ode!
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by basilo101: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nigerians are stupid. since wen did Nigeria start being governed by tribe? he is igbo we all kw dat, but he represents SS slot in any appointment. why are yourbas Idi.ots for God's sake. He is 100% igbo but dat cant take away SE slot cos nigeria is not zoned by tribe. Imagine SW not getting anything becos yorubas in kwara hav gottn it 4 them. how does it sound 4 you yoruba foo.ls?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by PMIcon(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Even the British recognise Nigeria as three major tribe with hausa, igbo

Now you are the one doing the marginalization. So the size of your tribe makes you more a Nigerian? Makes you deserve an appointment?

How many south west people did Jonathan appoint to major positions, yet they didn't make noise. What about the Ishekiri's? What about the Urhobo's? Have you even heard of the Dukawa's or Kanuri's in the North.

Pardom me but I can't wait for the Igbo's to leave Nigeria. All these childish perspective to life is sickening and too prevalent among the tribe. IF YOU NEED FRIENDS YOU DON'T KEEP COMPLAINING THAT EVERYBODY ISOLATES YOU, YOU FIRST MAKE YOURSELF FRIENDLY. You want to leave Nigeria, you don't believe in Nigeria and yet you don't want to be sidelined. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

[/quote]
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by basilo101: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yoruba ppl are simply disgusting, see hw they suddenly merged two zones wen it suit them.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Damjoy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Williamso:

Please educate me. What slot/position are you talking about?

I tire ooo
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
kossyablaze:
Smh at the FULANI dullard above me...ara gbagbuo gi.Nkita micha gi onu!Ezi ofia.Mkpi awusa.
wawa kwai kake
Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by cheruv: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
dmcdad:

And just yesterday, someone here on NL posted Biafra's map, which included Agbo and Asaba. Now, they are saying a Delta-Ibo man is not an Igbo man. But it's allowed for him to be a Biafran abi?

Na wa ooo. These people no dey gree sha.
Lekwa ya ozo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Dreadful: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
All of a sudden biafrans are denying their brethren...

They can wail on, they will only continue to reveal to the SS what a scam Biafra is.

Let them wail.
Fool! The Igbos make up the States in the South East and not the South South!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by PMIcon(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stolen:

Where is the igbo representation in the house of representatives [so they are not there and cnn did not carry the news? That's amazing!]

Where is the igbo representation in the administrative ranks of the military?

[size=14pt]All we want is a UN Referendum to decide if we are Nigerians or Biafrans.[/size] [/b]

Even the British recognise Nigeria as three major tribe with hausa, igbo and Yoruba

Now you are the one doing the marginalization. So the size of your tribe makes you more a Nigerian? Makes you deserve an appointment?

How many south west people did Jonathan appoint to major positions, yet they didn't make noise. What about the Ishekiri's? What about the Urhobo's? Have you even heard of the Dukawa's or Kanuri's in the North.

Pardom me but I can't wait for the Igbo's to leave Nigeria. All these childish perspective to life is sickening and too prevalent among the tribe. IF YOU NEED FRIENDS YOU DON'T KEEP COMPLAINING THAT EVERYBODY ISOLATES YOU, YOU FIRST MAKE YOURSELF FRIENDLY. You want to leave Nigeria, you don't believe in Nigeria and yet you don't want to be sidelined. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by shurlermoz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:

True. I am not against their biafra. I'm only against them forcefully taking our SS lands through a hate campaign. Why not do so peacefully? Ask for it in the right way then ask whoever that wants to join them to come along? I can't vouch for the whole SS though but I can authoritatively tell you that most people in my Akwa-Ibom and also Cross river will rather form their own country than biafra. This has nothing to do with PDP and APC. My mum's brother was forced to join the biafran army which affected him badly. My uncle is pyschologically and emotionally and even a lil mentally unstable. Her family and a host of other efik families affected are yet to forgive the Igbos for that unnecessary war. Now they want to drag us down there again? Hell NO! This time I can assure you that the so-called biafra war will be btw SS and SE.

Madam abeg o, we don't want any war o.

I served in Delta and I discovered that the Osomo and Urhobos don't like people calling them Igbos.
In fact, the Delta Igbos (from Ogwuachi) amongst them are treated like 2nd class citizens.

Anyway, I believe we can all get what we want without wahala but if you ask me our tribes is not really our problem......there are only 2 set of people in this world, there are good people and there are bad people.
It doesn't matter if you are Yoruba, Efik, Igbo, Hausa, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ijaw, igala, or what have you.
All hearts beats the same and all blood is red(including Chelsea people sef grin cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by crystaldmk20: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Get winning with 100% fixed games and have your win as easy as counting it. For more info contact me via inbox by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=7

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Ojiofor: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Well done my Anioma bros and sis who have done justice to this thread by putting those shameless yorubas where they belong.
Keep it up.
Long live Anioma.
Long live Igbo nation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by cheruv: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
ayoolanr:

With language like that I wonder how u hope to achieve your biafra! Has it ever occurred to you that the supposed Yorubas making Comments are Hausa posers? They dread the day the south Yoruba and Igbo unite, cause that will spell the end of Nigeria! It's clear so far all of buharis's appointment has been predominantly northerners! He is trying to make a fool of southerners by appointing one southerner here and there to appease us! I am Yoruba and I have a deep suspicion buhari is a tribal bigot and he will speed up Nigerians division with his blatant disregard of Nigeria's need for not only capable and honest but diverse representation! Yoruba people please we need to stop playing second fiddle to this Hausa bastards! How can a region that is most clearly backward in terms of education and human development dominate the new Nigeria this Daura President is trying to build! This is an insult to our sensibilities on every level!
Your kind of yoloba is hard to come by

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) by Masterclass32: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ok. Congratulations to my Igbo brother on his appointment. More power to your elbow.

And may God keep on uplifting and restoring the Igbos. Our time is near.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.