Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) (54736 Views)

Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) / Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by butanep(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
I see...
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by MisterLongman(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
So they should have bypassed him because he is not igbo enough.....
Delta igbo ko, anambra igbo nii

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Lasgidy1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by fx45(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
My brother, we are used to it! Their pain is our joy! cheesy Now Dr. Kachikwu is no longer an Igbo Man, but a delta Ibo! Some people are really wired to be sentimentally foolish!

#WailingWailers!
Na you dey talk, na you still dey reply! Na you talk say the man is Igbo, the same you dey talk say he's Delta-Igbo? Your own preoccupation is to cause chaos and bad blood. What exactly is wrong with you my friend?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good one
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:
NgeneUkwenu, if some people drop dead on this forum tonight, you are on your own oo!! I'm not gonna take any bullet for you oo. grin

How can you take a bullet for someone not remotely related to you when you can't take a bullet for your people being daily maimed by you know who.....

Omenka! Omenka!!
They are coming!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by gists: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, we are used to it! Their pain is our joy! cheesy Now Dr. Kachikwu is no longer an Igbo Man, but a delta Ibo! Some people are really wired to be sentimentally foolish!

#WailingWailers!
Rumours has it that he also heard he grew up in sokoto. Gud reason for them to keep wailing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by XBLadez: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ngeneukwenu and Omenka, two fagg0ts with fake identities. Why would someone drop dead at mere picture? You jobless bunch don't even know what to say. To hell with the Daura Du.llard and his appointees. Even if my dad is appointed today, I'll still oppose B0ohari. Quote me wrongly and die before 9pm

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Welcome to the government of technocrats dear Kachikwu, I trust you would put in your best.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by tinsel: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
What I don't understand is what we Igbos really want.
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by AtlanticBreeze: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
We dont care about a government formed by terrorists. Igbos are not part of this government. The so called GMD NNPC is not igbo but SS. It pleases me that Buhari will be running his government without us, lets see how he will succeed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by DropShot: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
That no one has been able to pin this Kachiukwu to any politician godfather is a testament that PMB is his own man.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by AtlanticBreeze: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buhari can never wash himself away from the toga of Bigot, tribalist and terrorist. Nothing will ever impress me about this government

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by ademusiwa9: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
[size=28pt]He has no international jurisdiction inside the country of western Nigeria oil.. [/size]
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by CyberWolf: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
The result of our wailing grin...Who says wailing doesn't pay? More wailing jare... Kachukwu mezie okwu...NNPC here I come cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by XBLadez: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why is there so much noise about this appointment. The comments here are confusing. What's special in appointing Kachikwu as the GMD of NNPC?
Lmfao! Ask the idiots o. This is just the second appointment for the SS against 17 for the north alone, and nothing yet for SE. Useless twerps

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Cossette: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
dayo23:
Mr President setting the record straight, Appointment base on Merit. No more recycling of Polithiefians, No more recycling of old cargoes, No more appointment of cluelessness.

Oya Buhari shakiti Bobo...Bobo

You have spoken the truth, critics will always criticize, meanwhile work is going on, change is here and the country is moving forward. As Nigerians that is what we ask, that is what we need.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by gists: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Buhari can never wash himself away from the toga of Bigot, tribalist and terrorist. Nothing will ever impress me about this government
Hahahahahahahaha
LMAO
who gives a fvck about ur impression grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by XBLadez: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
So if Buhari appoints our Roach ass tomorrow I should start celebrating? Ndi ara
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Imortal001: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Where are the e-wailers?
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by bigerboy200: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
k
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

#WailingWailers!

My friend, while Kachikwu MIGHT be an Igbo man, he is from Delta state, South South Nigeria. The South East still has 0 appointment so far in Buhari's administration.

Note the emphasis on 'might' above because not long ago, Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh who hails from the same area as Dr. Kachikwu came on air to tell the whole world that he's not Igbo.

So, this case is like counting Bukola Saraki's position as going to the South West.

Let's be clear about it. Political appointments are looked at from a geopolitical zone perspective and Buhari is yet to appoint anybody from the South East.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by XBLadez: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Our Amiable President Carry go joor!

Keep resetting Nigeria, while the Wailing Wailers Keep Wailing!

Onye Oma Ndigbo!

Ebekue Dike Nke Mbu na ala Igbo!
Cleverly, stop fooling your old age. We know your root grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by AtlanticBreeze: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
gists:

Hahahahahahahaha
LMAO
who gives a fvck about ur impression grin grin grin
You.. If not you wont be replying me.
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by tinsel: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

My friend, while Kachikwu MIGHT be an Igbo man, he is from Delta state, South South Nigeria. The South East still has 0 appointment so far in Buhari's administration.

Note the emphasis on 'might' above because not long ago, Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh who hails from the same area as Dr. Kachikwu came on air to tell the whole world that he's not Igbo.

So, this case is like counting Bukola Saraki's position as going to the South West.

Let's be clear about it. Political appointments are looked at from a geopolitical zone perspective and Buhari is yet to appoint anybody from the South East.

And Jonathan is Igbo? I can never understand you guys. But the point is Kachikwu is more Igbo than you.
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by dododawa1: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Since d IGBOS didn't support CHANGE, so don't expect anything in d (GOTV) sorry GOVREMENT of buhari.
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by DanielGb(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Change is here! grin

Were are those Igbos blinded by Ethnic Virus? Una see your Life? It is base on MERIT. This is President Buhari, not others.
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by gentlelarry(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
jimmy2k:
The Zoo called Nigeria must fall
that's my country you are talking about... I will not be wrong if I pray that the lord God almighty should wipe you off the land of living the next time you nourish that thought! If u think I'm joking just think that way again and let's see if u will last till the second day.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
tinsel:

And Jonathan is Igbo? I can never understand you guys. But the point is Kachikwu is more Igbo than you.

Who said Jonathan is Igbo?

Kachikwu may well be Igbo but he's not from the South East. He is as Igbo as Sunday Oliseh.
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
laurel03:
God will give all of us long life and protect us till 2019 and above then we will be able to compare PMB wt wasted 16years of PPD in Nigeria.... I believe in Baba ... Now flat head peep will not see ds one now...

systemic discipline is already evident with gradual results.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by philips70(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Are you guys having identity confusion? Are you guys not annexing Delta state as part of Biafra anymore?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by porka: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
themilanway:
Where are those who said the country is running on auto pilot? grin grin grin grin grin

PMB is all about merit,transparency,class,intergrity,suave and above all CHANGE.

GEJ ass lickers,if you don't know the way to the lagoon,feel free to pm wink

[size=13pt]And it took four months (April 1 to Aug 4) to come up with this appointment?

Did the guy just come down from heaven?

You are celebrating a laggard for making a belated appointment.

Will this appointment make the price of oil to rise or increase Nigerian oil production quota in OPEC?

Appointments are to keep the country running properly instead of running a country like Caliphate. It's what he should have done since 4 months ago. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.