Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) (54738 Views)

Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) / Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by tinsel: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
And one guy from delta once was Ohanaeze Ndigbo president?
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why is there so much noise about this appointment. The comments here are confusing. What's special in appointing Kachikwu as the GMD of NNPC?
yeah..
because of his tribe...
Most people in the (SE/SS) have been complaining of lack of appointments from this Current Adminstration....so this was kinda of the Ist 'Igbo' appointment(not too sure though) nd a very significant one (NNPC GMD)

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
philips70:

Are you guys having identity confusion? Are you guys not annexing Delta state as part of Biafra anymore?

Why not concentrate on getting Ilorin back from the Fulanis that annexed it by conquering your forefathers and installed an emir?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by themilanway(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]And it took four months (April 1 to Aug 4) to come up with this appointment?

Did the guy just come down from heaven?

You are celebrating a laggard for making a belated appointment.

Will this appointment make the price of oil to rise or increase Nigerian oil production quota in OPEC?[/size]

Do you need direction to the ever accomodating lagoon? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by sojious: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
PMB | Putting round pegs in round holes since 1984.
guy just take five!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by philips70(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Why not concentrate on getting Ilorin back from the Fulanis that annexed it by conquering your forefathers and installed an emir?

Don't be a stupid boy son, am a pure Niger Deltan from Delta state, born and kpokpofed in Warri.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by porka: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
themilanway:

Do you need direction to the ever accomodating lagoon? grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]No thanks, I already have a direction to your slave brain. To remove the corroding infection.[/size]
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by themilanway(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]No thanks, I already have a direction to your slave brain. To remove the corroding infection.[/size]

Pleb get off my mention.Do something usefull with your pathetic life. grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Our Amiable President Carry go joor!
Keep resetting Nigeria, while the Wailing Wailers Keep Wailing!
Onye Oma Ndigbo!
Ebekue Dike Nke Mbu na ala Igbo!
u sure pass joor despite been Igbo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
philips70:

Don't be a stupid boy son, am a pure Niger Deltan from Delta state, born and kpokpofed in Warri.

Then try and bring back your brothers in Ondo.
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
...This is serious!! shocked..

..It is good to wailooo!!!...see super excitment from apc urchins because of this appointment..

..Anyway this does not change anything...one appointment out of many is nothing.

..we are still watching angry
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
jimmy2k:
The Zoo called Nigeria must fall
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by porka: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
themilanway:

Pleb get off my mention.Do something usefull with your pathetic life. grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Zombie! We will assist you to gain freedom from mental slavery. It's more useful to think like a freeborn. [/size]
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Remii(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why is there so much noise about this appointment. The comments here are confusing. What's special in appointing Kachikwu as the GMD of NNPC?
nnpc makes all the money nija dey spend.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by bummyla(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congratulations Dr. Ibe! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by after1: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
The result of our wailing grin...Who says wailing doesn't pay? More wailing jare... Kachukwu mezie okwu...NNPC here I come cool

Smh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by MrEverest(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, we are used to it! Their pain is our joy! cheesy Now Dr. Kachikwu is no longer an Igbo Man, but a delta Ibo! Some people are really wired to be sentimentally foolish!

#WailingWailers!
I supported GEJ and still do while I used to assume that Buhari was out to implement a pro northern agenda on Nigeria but with this singular and unprecedented appointment of an Igbo man to head arguably the most important and most sensitive parastatel in Nigeria, I must say that I am humbled and dumbfounded. Maybe we were too quick to judge Buhari. Finally, I'm beginning to see a truly united and prosperous Nigeria. If Igbos are giving a sense of belonging, I believe they will choose Nigeria over Biafra because Nigeria affords them a larger and border-less space to operate their entrepreneurship.

God Bless Buhari!!
God bless Nigeria!!!
We shall rise again as the giant of Africa!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, we are used to it! Their pain is our joy! cheesy Now Dr. Kachikwu is no longer an Igbo Man, but a delta Ibo! Some people are really wired to be sentimentally foolish!

#WailingWailers!
have you quoted any Igbo person directly on that sentiment? It's only them say them say that he is not, who said?

Please let ndi Igbo be. Stop beating and dancing to your own drum.
Whose pain is your joy? Slowly creeping into that creepy sadist mode. Eww!! creepy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by YoowPeeRochas(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
jimmy2k:
Onye ihurihu dika gi! Ulo nna gi must fall!!!!!!!!!!! #WaillingWailler.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by yoruboidmuslim: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
dayo23:
Mr President setting the record straight, Appointment base on Merit. No more recycling of Polithiefians, No more recycling of old cargoes, No more appointment of cluelessness.

Oya Buhari shakiti Bobo...Bobo
That is the spirit...let everybody feel their NIGERIANESS...
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
XBLadez:
Ngeneukwenu and Omenka, two fagg0ts with fake identities. Why would someone drop dead at mere picture? You jobless bunch don't even know what to say. To hell with the Daura Du.llard and his appointees. Even if my dad is appointed today, I'll still oppose B0ohari. Quote me wrongly and die before 9pm

Reality check for you 1)YOU ARE NOT GOD!
2) your dad will never be appointed a government official.. Not in Nigeria and certainly not in this administration. Perhaps a hybrid reality where Sadam is president of Burundi.
3) there are over 170million Nigerians and you're just 1 little wailer... It's kinda getting hard to notice your extinction destined breed.

4) if you are a witch, that tree your coven holds meeting was planted by someone... Before you started to fly homey, we were already playing international.
5)its past nine and I'm still breathing wailer!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by MrEverest(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

My friend, while Kachikwu MIGHT be an Igbo man, he is from Delta state, South South Nigeria. The South East still has 0 appointment so far in Buhari's administration.

Note the emphasis on 'might' above because not long ago, Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh who hails from the same area as Dr. Kachikwu came on air to tell the whole world that he's not Igbo.

So, this case is like counting Bukola Saraki's position as going to the South West.

Let's be clear about it. Political appointments are looked at from a geopolitical zone perspective and Buhari is yet to appoint anybody from the South East.

One million likes bro, you are very smart!

BTW did Sunday Oliseh, the one that played for super eagles and the current coach actually say that If yes, then that may be the most useless, infantile, stvpid, senseless and unwarranted statement ever made by a public figure in Nigeria. I will lose all respect I have for him if it ascertained that he actually said that shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by change49ja: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
I strongly believe that, Mr. Kachikwu will fix NNPC....
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
jimmy2k:

[size=15pt]B
i
a
F
r
a
u
d
[/size]
pipu
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
YoowPeeRochas:
Onye ihurihu dika gi! Ulo nna gi must fall!!!!!!!!!!! #WaillingWailler.

Tell am well o
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrEverest:
One million likes bro, you are very smart!

BTW did Sunday Oliseh, the one that played for super eagles and the current coach actually say that If yes, then that may be the most useless, infantile, stvpid, senseless and unwarranted statement ever made by a public figure in Nigeria. I will lose all respect I have for him if it ascertained that he actually said that shocked shocked shocked

Watch from 0:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8g3fQn3zuA
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by azimibraun: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
The NNPC GMD has an overflow of educational qualification and whatever other things a Man would be grateful to God for having... But what I wish to remember him and Will remember him with as his biggest qualification is the fact that " President Buhari will deem him fit to Manage NNPC. It takes the integrity more than that Mr Buhari to manage the NNPC decently.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by blkmum700: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wailers are simply becoming Criticaster,pls someone should beg them to stop crying .
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by seyidobo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrEverest:
I supported GEJ and still do while I used to assume that Buhari was out to implement a pro northern agenda on Nigeria but with this singular and unprecedented appointment of an Igbo man to head arguably the most important and most sensitive parastatel in Nigeria, I must say that I am humbled and dumbfounded. Maybe we were too quick to judge Buhari. Finally, I'm beginning to see a truly united and prosperous Nigeria. If Igbos are giving a sense of belonging, I believe they will choose Nigeria over Biafra because Nigeria affords them a larger and border-less space to operate their entrepreneurship.

God Bless Buhari!!
God bless Nigeria!!!
We shall rise again as the giant of Africa!!!!!!!

Bleesed the Lord. The prodigal sons are returning home

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by claycares: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
I dey laugh, Dr Kachikwu of all people Dieziani is better of this corrupt man. A man who lured DPR to grant consent to an asset divestment to a ghost entity/company that dies not exist, Kenda Nigeria Limited? The case is even in court. The man oversabi the corruption work. In fact Esso/ExxonMobil is the most corrupt IOC in Nigeria. They don't give out contract without collecting bribe. I'm watching in 3D.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by goshen26: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
It's getting more interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos / PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.