Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) (54737 Views)

Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) / Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by zheroes(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, we are used to it! Their pain is our joy! cheesy Now Dr. Kachikwu is no longer an Igbo Man, but a delta Ibo! Some people are really wired to be sentimentally foolish!

#WailingWailers!
DIDN'T YOU READ A TWEET THAT THEIR STUPIDITY IS FACTORY FITTED
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
XBLadez:
[/s]
I searched all comments you made concerning Igbo people and they're all hidden. You registered since 2013 with barely 92 posts - an evidence that this particular handle has been on a long term ban for tribal bigotry. So who do you think you're deceiving? You're an idiot!

LOL... You really want a tribal c*ck fight huh Sorry bro I'm not one of those dim witted fops that go about causing nuisance all in the name of tribalism... As it stands I'm a Nigerian first before anything else! As for your previous insinuation, I am from Edo state and well enlightened to appreciate progress when I see it.... Like I said get an education and become civilised. This is not 1861 ideological slavery is no longer in vogue. What do you even understand about the rising sun?!!!! Is it about shouting to that acclaim?!! The achievements of the Igbos in that war was not arrived at by shouting or wailing! .... Intellect man,! As it stands you're a burden to Biafra and Nigeria! Get a life wailer!
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by XBLadez: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
[s]
Lightwand:

LOL... You really want a tribal c*ck fight huh Sorry bro I'm not one of those dim witted fops that go about causing nuisance all in the name of tribalism... As it stands I'm a Nigerian first before anything else! As for your previous insinuation, I am from Edo state and we'll enlightened enough to appreciate progress when I see it.... Like I said get an education and become civilised. This is not 1861 ideological slavery is no longer in vogue. What do you even understand about the rising sun?!!!! Is it about shouting to that acclaim?!! The achievements of the Igbos in that war was not arrived at by shouting or wailing! .... Intellect man,! As it stands you're a burden to Biafra and Nigeria! Get a life wailer!
[/s]

Do us a favour. Hang yourself and die and I'd claim responsibility. You're a useless, dirty Yoruba bigot tribal and stretch marks all over. Edo ko, Benin ni. Why are are all the comments you made concerning Igbos hidden? Idiot! cool
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]

Do us a favour. Hang yourself and die and I'd claim responsibility. You're a useless, dirty Yoruba bigot tribal and stretch marks all over. Edo ko, Benin ni. Why are are all the comments you made concerning Igbos hidden? Idiot! cool

so from Hausa I am now Yoruba abi.... Lol!!! wailing wailer!!! Sorry unlike you I'm not ethnically displaced... It must really be hard for you knowing that you're a burden to Biafra and Nigeria... Perhaps you should move to North Korea heard Kim is looking for best buds.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by ArodewilliamsT: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, we are used to it! Their pain is our joy! cheesy Now Dr. Kachikwu is no longer an Igbo Man, but a delta Ibo! Some people are really wired to be sentimentally foolish!

#WailingWailers!

Has any Igbo said anything like that? Or are you just pre-empting? If hausas from Northwest and North east can be appointed why can't we have Igbos from both SS and SE? Or are Igbos inferior to.hausas? Anyway it is now Igbo=1, yoruba=1, Hausa=14.
Re: President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) by XBLadez: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
[s]
Lightwand:

so from Hausa I am now Yoruba abi.... Lol!!! wailing wailer!!! Sorry unlike you I'm not ethnically displaced... It must really be hard for you knowing that you're a burden to Biafra and Nigeria... Perhaps you should move to North Korea heard Kim is looking for best buds.
[/s]
Go self-service yourself off in Buhari's cowshed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.