Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo (7312 Views)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment / Sahara Reporters Publisher Thinks Of Kachikwu's Promotion As NNPC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 05, 2015
azzima:
now the empty chest beating has started.....from we don't want any position to the man is a delta man to we CBN and NNPC now. You guys are the most internally destructive species ever.

You people are the most stupid ever!!! After leading the propaganda for Buhari how many appointments have been given 2 u?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Observant: 5:50am On Aug 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that's not wailing but calling out your stupidity.

You claim SS is part of Viafra but don't look happy when a delta ibo got appointed as NNPC officer. This goes to show you guys will marginalize the minority tribes in your Viafra.

Imagine your logic, Igbo a majority tribe will marginalize an igbo man is his own constituency.
What is delta igbo? Is that a tribe? is there anything like lagos- Yoruba? Or Kaduna- Fulani?
Why can't people just think?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 05, 2015
BermudaTriangle:
Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman (1) (2)
by NgeneUkwenu. 67 posts & 1

So for your mind the yoruba transgender Ngeneukwu is now igbo? Continue to fool yourself

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by fr3do(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2015
MisterLongman:
Why will Igbos say anything when he is not an Abokii.....
The Kachikwu guy is like a double-barreled as he is an igbo representing SS region

The guy is right to some extent....... The real deltans are not igbos that's why delta has two capitals (warri and asaba).......
It was the stupidity of IBB wanting to make asaba (his wife's hometown) the capital thereby merging the anioma groups and the real deltans from warri into a forceful union that caused the geographical expression called delta state today.......
The distance between warri and asaba is enough to tell you that there is no link between them.

the Urhobos, Itsekhiris, Isokos and co are not 'real deltans'
delta is an english word that means a scattered river mouth.
And we the Igbos are on the Delta as much as the Edoid groups are.

Notwithstanding, some of us are still pushing for Anioma state.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by GENTLENNAJI(m): 6:27am On Aug 05, 2015
People can be so stupid, they're not Igbo, they're not hausa and they're not yoruba yet they called themselves Nigerian
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by AshiwajuFoward: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Enough of all this nonsense abeg. As long as he's not a Biafran, any Nigerian irrespective of his ethnic group is fine. The guy has his work cut out. All this argument about his ethnic bg is so childish. Smh.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Ugik(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2015
fr3do:

the Urhobos, Itsekhiris, Isokos and co are not 'real deltans' delta is an english word that means a scattered river mouth. And we the Igbos are on the Delta as much as the Edoid groups are.
the dude is igbo whichever way u tend to look at it.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by zendy: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2015
I laugh at some people people who say there no Igbos in Delta state. I wonder if these have actually ever been to Delta state. The Capital of Delta state, Asaba, is an Igbo city.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by tonychristopher: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2015
IS THIS PICTURE YOU

azzima:
now the empty chest beating has started.....from we don't want any position to the man is a delta man to we CBN and NNPC now. You guys are the most internally destructive species ever.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by tonychristopher: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
IGNORANCE IS BLISS YOU KNOW

zendy:
I laugh at some people people who say there no Igbos in Delta state. I wonder if these have actually ever been to Delta state. The Capital of Delta state, Asaba, is an Igbo city.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by tonychristopher: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION

I KNOW THAT YOUR MUM MUST HAVE HAD DIFFERENT CHILDREN FOR DIFFERENT MEN, NO WONDER YOU LAVCK THAT LOVE

I KNOW THAT, ITS OKAY

idolda:
Do you think im a product of burst condom like you? Dick head.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by fr3do(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Ugik:

the dude is igbo whichever way u tend to look at it.

ofcourse he is, I was just trying to correct that notion that the Urhobos and co are the 'real deltans'.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Ugik(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2015
fr3do:

ofcourse he is, I was just trying to correct that notion that the Urhobos and co are the 'real deltans'.
yet i still dnt knw wats wrong with ma igbo brotheres,some of them are argueing with me here that as long as he aint from the 5 south eastern states,PMB got it wrong and wouldnt play a afast one on them and the funny thing is that when the biafran issue comes up,they still involve SS...anyway,biafra aint even my concern
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by tonychristopher: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2015
that is what I keep telling these efulefu delta igbo that when you ask them where they are from they will say they are delta, I have lived in Delta warri to be presice and have seen the hatred and animosity the sobos and itshekes have for Delta igbo, they are not happy that Igbo have the capital and airport

Now this thread is an eye opener of how they hates Igbo of delta origin, even the ofe mmanu are not happy with this appointment

what I will tell anioma igbo is this

a lizard and crocodile can claim oneness but one thing remains that the lizard is still a lizard while the croc a croc

but what is wrong with most of these anioma people seff? dem no dey learn ?
fr3do:

the Urhobos, Itsekhiris, Isokos and co are not 'real deltans'
delta is an english word that means a scattered river mouth.
And we the Igbos are on the Delta as much as the Edoid groups are.

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by SonOfEl(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Ugik:

yet i still dnt knw wats wrong with ma igbo brotheres,some of them are argueing with me here that as long as he aint from the 5 south eastern states,PMB got it wrong and wouldnt play a afast one on them and the funny thing is that when the biafran issue comes up,they still involve SS...anyway,biafra aint even my concern

my dear. we southeast Igbos are with you 100%. any so called southeasterner segregating delta Igbos is fake or imbecilic.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Ugik(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

my dear. we southeast Igbos are with you 100%. any so called southeasterner segregating delta Igbos is fake or imbecilic.
am telling you bro
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by chacoonder(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Adeyinka12:
The whole country know that igbo are wailing wailers ,begging for post and at the same time clamouring for biafra.

I repeat,igbos Nigeria or Biafra ?
They are sooo confused right now.They don't even know where they belong or want to belong..No thanks to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by coolitempa(f): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2015
Delta people are ok......just like rivers people....but buhari must keep ibos out of his government......... wink...you cannot trust ur enemy with ur life.....buhari....sho ti gbo
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by fx45(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2015
coolitempa:
Delta people are ok......just like rivers people....but buhari must keep ibos out of his government......... wink...you cannot trust ur enemy with ur life.....buhari....sho ti gbo
Quit deceiving yourself... You're as much Buhari's enemy as any Igbo person. How many votes did your region give him? How many votes did your state deliver to him? I'm very sure someone like doesn't even have a PVC and you're here ranting
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by ogwomba(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2015
dont mind them if is for crime now they will call Kaduna Nzougu Igbo man.
Rose2014:

Yorubas are so scared of Biafra that I'm beginning to feel for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by ogwomba(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2015
and thy will still have the mind to talk to Igbos. where do they belong?
GENTLENNAJI:
People can be so stupid, they're not Igbo, they're not hausa and they're not yoruba yet they called themselves Nigerian
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by SonOfEl(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2015
coolitempa:

see mad monkey on the loose.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by meccuno: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2015
MisterLongman:
Why will Igbos say anything when he is not an Abokii.....
The Kachikwu guy is like a double-barreled as he is an igbo representing SS region

The guy is right to some extent....... The real deltans are not igbos that's why delta has two capitals (warri and asaba).......
It was the stupidity of IBB wanting to make asaba (his wife's hometown) the capital thereby merging the anioma groups and the real deltans from warri into a forceful union that caused the geographical expression called delta state today.......
The distance between warri and asaba is enough to tell you that there is no link between them.
educating.......wonder why most people outside these areas try to tell us what we are and are not......instead of actually learning from the people who it concerns......imagine a non yoruba telling the indigenes of ile ife who and what the customs of the tribe there is and who is an indigene of the land is.......people should stop speaking for others.....its getting really nauseating.........
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by meccuno: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Yoruba 1, Igbo 1, Abo.ki 14...
Lolz.......
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by ichiexy01: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that's not wailing but calling out your stupidity.

You claim SS is part of Viafra but don't look happy when a delta ibo got appointed as NNPC officer. This goes to show you guys will marginalize the minority tribes in your Viafra.
coach Sunday Olisey came out and said he is delta not igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exposed!!! pic Of Oshiomole As A Tailor / Bangladesh Envoy Visits PMB, Promises Stronger Ties / N702m Fraud: Doyin Okupe Has No Personal House In Abuja - Witness Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.