Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo (7313 Views)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment / Sahara Reporters Publisher Thinks Of Kachikwu's Promotion As NNPC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
BermudaTriangle:
Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman (1) (2)
by NgeneUkwenu. 67 posts & 1

According to you sha. I'm from delta and I'm Igbo. I don't know what you mean.

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by SOUNDKING: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
gesundheit:
cheta nwaze must be Yoruba too you people are just sore losers. Even the Niger-delta people have gotten over gej's lost.
why do you ''ndi ofe mmmanu'' want to commit suicide over another man's issue?the people you refer to as Niger delta are human beings,they have right of choice,they may get over GEJ's loss , which is very good,now, what do you want?,havn't you heard ''Nigeria is a mighty zoo?''wail for your future,cos sharia awaits you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by sunsewa: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
menabadoo:
but Yoruba's seem to be very concerned about it. Why the wailing, igbos are yet to even comment about it.

Mind you, I'm an Igbo from delta too.

My brother I tire oh,I asked them to provide the links to justify their malicious ranting, they are just trying to cause disaffection.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by EasternLion: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
BermudaTriangle:
Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman (1) (2)
by NgeneUkwenu. 67 posts & 1

If you believe that that fool is Igbo, then I will just shine teeth for u like this grin.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by basilo101: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that's not wailing but calling out your stupidity.

You claim SS is part of Viafra but don't look happy when a delta ibo got appointed as NNPC officer. This goes to show you guys will marginalize the minority tribes in your Viafra.
shut up. who is not happy? are u nw saying dat nigerian has approved Biafra? since their appointment nw recognize Biafra region as one entity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op do you really need to ask this question? Those ppl are shameless and you should know this by now.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Pshowrock: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Whether he is southern Igbo, or northern Igbo as far as Igbo is attached he is an Igbo man.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Masterclass32: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
asha80:
arguing with a goat is more rewarding that chatting with you

Guy your mouth no be here o! cheesy
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by otumopkor(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
I thought President Buhari was committed to change? Why are people still interested in all this positions. Nnpc this house leader that. Well anyone who thinks there would be an anti-corruption raid and Amaechi (the highest thief of all the governors) and the lion of bourdillon (Wonsiwaju) would go to jail or be questioned by EFCC is living in fools paradise.
So we say let the corruption continue however, we would suffer more this time because we are not like other gulf nations that drill at 10 dollars per barrell and sell at the app 60 dollars. We drill at 20-25 dollars per barrell, the oil price keeps dropping and they are still fighting for positions to steal more. My advise dont go out now to start buying cars and stuff. Save up some more so you can immigrate out of this shit hole when its about to go down lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Becuz dey are masturbators

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by idolda: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
fx45:
Is he Yoruba? You guys are pathetic! It seems Yorubas aren't happy with this particular appointment. You guys are all over cyberspace making all kinds of comments.... Ranging from the divisive divide and rule tactics to outright wailing! Like wtf?
You must be really stupid for this,your so called Igbo people have been analyzing his background and they said his own tribe in Delta state doesn't belong to the Igbo group. oponu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by tonychristopher: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
idolda:
Is the man actually an Igbo?

no he is a Spanish or from Mars

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by idolda: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
SOUNDKING:
does the man's name sound like a yoruba name?pls dont be stupid,in case you meant what you asked,the answer is yes,he is an igbo,can you now,,,,RIP?.
Who is this walking corpse?
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by tonychristopher: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
idolda:
You must be really stupid for this,your so called Igbo people have been analyzing his background and they said his own tribe in Delta state doesn't belong to the Igbo group. oponu.

Yoruba man and lies
just like a bee with honey

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Udmaster(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
idolda:
Who is this walking corpse?
you rant like a girl! Ewedu Eater

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by idolda: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

no he is a Spanish or from Mars
No,iyemoja from oyingbo
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by idolda: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yoruba man and lies
just like a bee with honey
Igbo man and stealing,just like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by tonychristopher: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
merry02:
I won't join u to show in insultive words..u can as well call Bukola saraki A yoruba. Right?how is ilaje,isekiri,ijaw and like related to indigbo?as far as today is concern,deltan re not classified to indigbos family.

Yoruba man ..so delta is a tribe and its ndi Igbo ..you ofe boy

do u realise that Yoruba ended up having nothing
tunubu clipped
middle belt s
SP
saraki fulani

take the commissioner vp

Igbo take NNPC and CBN

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by tonychristopher: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
idolda:
Igbo man and stealing,just like bread and butter

maybe those owo mi da boys are Igbo

fooolish monkey

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by tonychristopher: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
idolda:
No,iyemoja from oyingbo

thats it ..monkeys
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by idolda: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

maybe those owo mi da boys are Igbo
fooolish monkey
A product of baby factory lands on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by tonychristopher: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
idolda:

tell me the truth ..do you know who is your father
tell me the truth don't your mum have kids for many men

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by UnknownT: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
basilo101:

shut up. who is not happy? are u nw saying dat nigerian has approved Biafra? since their appointment nw recognize Biafra region as one entity.
My Civineer, I love the way you tackle them. Man to man, no retreat no surrender. Carry on!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Cjrane2: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yorubas are children of........ grin
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
idolda:

omo ale why are you wailing?

Onye yoloba conehead.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by idolda: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

tell me the truth ..do you know who is your father
tell me the truth don't your mum have kids for many men
Do you think im a product of burst condom like you? Dick head.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by idolda: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
adeitoro:

omo ale why are you wailing?

Onye yoloba conehead.
Another dog don dey loose,wait a minute and I will be back with your chain.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by azzima(m): 1:50am On Aug 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yoruba man ..so delta is a tribe and its ndi Igbo ..you ofe boy

do u realise that Yoruba ended up having nothing
tunubu clipped
middle belt s
SP
saraki fulani

take the commissioner vp

Igbo take NNPC and CBN
now the empty chest beating has started.....from we don't want any position to the man is a delta man to we CBN and NNPC now. You guys are the most internally destructive species ever.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by fx45(m): 4:36am On Aug 05, 2015
idolda:
Yorubas pretending to be Igbos and making foolish analysis. No be today we don dey see them... It's quite normal on cyberspace. Can anybody be more Igbo than the other

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Rose2014: 4:38am On Aug 05, 2015
fx45:
Yorubas pretending to be Igbos and making foolish analysis. No be today we don dey see them... It's quite normal on cyberspace. Can anybody be more Igbo than the other

Yorubas are so scared of Biafra that I'm beginning to feel for them
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 05, 2015
Stolen:
People from Delta are not Igbo.
some are pained
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by M4gunners: 5:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Stolen:
People from Delta are not Igbo.
Did you know you just insulted us?Watch your mouth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Guber Rerun: Ijaw Leaders Hold Secret Meeting, Set To Dump Wike / See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago / Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP, As Nkanu Residents Endorse Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.