Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo (7311 Views)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment / Sahara Reporters Publisher Thinks Of Kachikwu's Promotion As NNPC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by MisterLongman(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
C'est fini
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by badnature: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
if igbo people talk problem if the didn't problem,it feel great to be igbo every body like them talk about them but they don't give a Bleep on any body impression about um

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by hoobs(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
merry02:
I won't join u to show in insultive words..u can as well call Bukola saraki A yoruba. Right?how is ilaje,isekiri,ijaw and like related to indigbo?as far as today is concern,deltan re not classified to indigbos family.
1st of all I do not poke nose into your region because I do not give a fucck about it,u guyz are the ones that always talk about mine all the time because itz juicy!,so I wunt answer the Bukola saraki question,that's for you lots to figure out
Ijaw,isekiri are relate to the igbos because they are all Biafrans!,the same way the fulanis are related to the hausa because they are all Arewa...
Let me teach you more,delta is not a tribe rather is it a region,delta is the place where river drops all its impurities before joining the ocean or sea that place is called a delta,so evry region which is connected to a sea or region has a delta,that doesn't mean that the people that live in those areas are deltans......

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by onenaira3: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
MisterLongman:
Why will Igbos say anything when he is not an Abokii.....
The Kachikwu guy is like a double-barreled as he is an igbo representing SS region

The guy is right to some extent....... The real deltans are not igbos that's why delta has two capitals (warri and asaba).......
It was the stupidity of IBB wanting to make asaba (his wife's hometown) the capital thereby merging the anioma groups and the real deltans from warri into a forceful union that caused the geographical expression called delta state today.......
The distance between warri and asaba is enough to tell you that there is no link between them.

This dimwitted buff00n does, not even known how delta takes if asava was created yet opening his useless mouth to talk. No f2king wonder nobody in delta likes you South West illiterates.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by badnature: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
ibo ibo ibo all the time if some people don't talk about ibo there sickness no go go

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by MisterLongman(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
carnegiefan:

Your "SS" term is a knife thrust in the heart of Biafraland. It only exists in the wicked dark hearts of satanic agents hell bent on stealing the resources of Biafra. It is NOT a recognized term in Biafra.
just one question
Are majority of the tribes from this so-called SS igbos? Please answer honestly.

Even if you are denying from your comments is that Biafra is entirely an Igbo dream because it stemmed from the killings and maltreatment of majorly igbos by northerners and not killing of ijaws, itsekiris, binis and the rest that makes up the SS today.
It was only easy for ojukwu to carry them along because they were part of the eastern region then but the story is different today.
Drawing maps without making critical considerations will only make you end up making the same mistake Lugard made in creating the geographical expression called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by merry02(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
hoobs:
1st of all I do not poke nose into your region because I do not give a fucck about it,u guyz are the ones that always talk about mine all the time because itz juicy!,so I wunt answer the Bukola saraki question,that's for you lots to figure out
Ijaw,isekiri are relate to the igbos because they are all Biafrans!,the same way the fulanis are related to the hausa because they are all Arewa...
Let me teach you more,delta is not a tribe rather is it a region,delta is the place where river drops all its impurities before joining the ocean or sea that place is called a delta,so evry region which is connected to a sea or region has a delta,that doesn't mean that the people that live in those areas are deltans......
delta igbo,the oguashiso! u dulge saraki own abi?u own me anyway!
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by hoobs(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
merry02:
delta igbo,the oguashiso! u dulge saraki own abi?u own me anyway!
I didn't dulge the saraki question,am just not obsessed about your region and I do not want to sound insulting
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by hoobs(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that's not wailing but calling out your stupidity.

You claim SS is part of Viafra but don't look happy when a delta ibo got appointed as NNPC officer. This goes to show you guys will marginalize the minority tribes in your Viafra.
and you have seen the look on my face too?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by fx45(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
idolda:
Is the man actually an Igbo?
Is he Yoruba? You guys are pathetic! It seems Yorubas aren't happy with this particular appointment. You guys are all over cyberspace making all kinds of comments.... Ranging from the divisive divide and rule tactics to outright wailing! Like wtf?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by StreetNews: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2502027/two-guys-caught-wearing-pampers. Shocking photo of Two guys caught wearing pampers. Reporter Anns
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by fx45(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
menabadoo:
but Yoruba's seem to be very concerned about it. Why the wailing, igbos are yet to even comment about it.

Mind you, I'm an Igbo from delta too.
Those guys are definitely not happy over this particular appointment. They've been running riot all over the internet making all kinds of stvpid comments. Obviously Yorubas are very hateful, spiteful and jealous set of people. God forbid bad thing!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by MisterLongman(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
onenaira3:

This dimwitted buff00n does, not even known how delta takes if asava was created yet opening his useless mouth to talk. No f2king wonder nobody in delta likes you South West illiterates.
Lol....... You and your ilks only know how to do one thing which is INSULT.........
By the way, its not asava, its Asaba

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by fx45(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
the fact that they are yet to comment shows that they don't see the man as a real igbo, yet they claim the SS is part of them. That is what the yorubas are laughing about, not wailing.
Your problem is that Igbos aren't commenting because an Igbo man was appointed NNPC GMD. Which one is real Igbo and fake Igbo? You Yorubas will definitely stop at nothing. Your divide and rule tactics isnt working... We're not buying it.... Try harder!

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by disumusa: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
idolda:
this appointment is a plot to rubbish and sideline ibos.
Any way that is the profit of ibo hatered to other tribes by ibos.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by onenaira3: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
MisterLongman:

Lol....... You and your ilks only know how to do one thing which is INSULT.........
By the way, its not asava, its Asaba

Nigga I'm from asaba you dim wited buf00n duh loser I know what my city name is monkey. A useless dumbass that can't even tell a typo when he sees one. And yes I'll insult you because that's the only thing your loser ass is worth. A complete insult to humanity.
Next time open a damn book and read about delta before speaking about it or better yet, don't. Worry about your Southwest lands

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by azzima(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that's not wailing but calling out your stupidity.

You claim SS is part of Viafra but don't look happy when a delta ibo got appointed as NNPC officer. This goes to show you guys will marginalize the minority tribes in your Viafra.
same with one of the service Chiefs from SS, they said he wasn't Biafran enough. Crazy folks!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
IG Solomon arase-south south
Rear Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas-south south
Nnpc GMD Mr. Kachikwu-south south
Niger-delta amnesty coordinator Brigadier-General P.T. Boroh-south south

E dey paini me gan gan oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by azzima(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
menabadoo:
but Yoruba's seem to be very concerned about it. Why the wailing, igbos are yet to even comment about it.

Mind you, I'm an Igbo from delta too.
Yorubas are not concerned, they are just laughing at how Igbos are really making a mockery of themselves in this new administration. They asked for Biafra but their groups were the FIRST AND ONLY groups to bombard Buhari with requests (cap in hand )after a 2% total votes. They are a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by fx45(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
azzima:
same with one of the service Chiefs from SS, they said he wasn't Biafran enough. Crazy folks!
Who said he wasnt Biafran enough? Your divide and rule propaganda machine We're actually not interested in your rants. You people have failed woefully

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by MisterLongman(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Nigga I'm from asaba you dim wited buf00n duh loser I know what my city name is monkey. A useless dumbass that can't even tell a typo when he sees one. And yes I'll insult you because that's the only thing your loser ass is worth. A complete insult to humanity.
Next time open a damn book and read about delta before speaking about it or better yet, don't. Worry about your Southwest lands
Yeah, I innocently pointed out the typo and you went berserk like an hungry lion.
Meanwhile, writing an epistle of insults does not change anything about me lol because I only take it with a pinch of salt.
BTW you sound pained
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by MrEverest(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
the fact that they are yet to comment shows that they don't see the man as a real igbo, yet they claim the SS is part of them. That is what the yorubas are laughing about, not wailing.
What is wrong with people like you?? which Igboman told you he is not happy with the appointment I am Igbo from Imo state and I tell that we are more than happy that Buhari made an Igbo man from Delta state the head of NNPC for the very first time in the history of Nigeria. Igbos are happy with Buhari over this appointment it is rather people like you that are sulking and gnashing there teeth because an Igbo man was giving the post tongue tongue

Sai Buhari and fvrk haters grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by MrEverest(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
disumusa:
this appointment is a plot to rubbish and sideline ibos.
Any way that is the profit of ibo hatered to other tribes by ibos.
You just ended up typing nonsense. How can the appointment of an Igbo-man to head a very important and strategic position be a ploy to sideline them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
azzima:
Yorubas are not concerned, they are just laughing at how Igbos are really making a mockery of themselves in this new administration. They asked for Biafra but their groups were the FIRST AND ONLY groups to bombard Buhari with requests (cap in hand )after a 2% total votes. They are a laughing stock.
the Yoruba's are now much more concerned about Igbo appointment starvation that the igbos themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Seriously, I don't like being tribalistic but I must state the obvious. It is an understatement to say that Yoruba's hate Igbo's, I have never seen where am individual rejoices over your downfall ( of which Igbo cannot fall) like I see in the yorubas, Igbo's should be wise, this people are making their hate towards us conspicuous.

Any Igbo who is advocating for a one Nigeria should get his head checked.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by SOUNDKING: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
idolda:
does the man's name sound like a yoruba name?pls dont be stupid,in case you meant what you asked,the answer is yes,he is an igbo,can you now,,,,RIP?.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
menabadoo:
I'm from Delta and am igbo

No wonder, the thread. But the professional wailers ain't happy. Now they will segregate that he is not core igbo.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

No wonder, the thread. But the professional wailers ain't happy. Now they will segregate that he is not core igbo.
they have never said that, Yoruba's are saying that, just like u just said it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by nnamdizen(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
TRIBALISM IS WORSE THAN RACISM [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman (1) (2)
by NgeneUkwenu. 67 posts & 1

menabadoo:

they have never said that, Yoruba's are saying that, just like u just said it.
Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by zuchyblink(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yoruba ppl are social nuisance....so pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo by zuchyblink(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
NGENEUKWUENU is and has been anti-igbo.do not take him serious

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Role Of Leadership In Nation Building / APC Holds Convention May 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.