Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender (2682 Views)

Christ Is Not Under Attack, Christianity Is / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Eddlad: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Weah96:

Forget the non existent being, it's called non existent for a reason.

Good humans don't allow a lie to propagate freely without saying something. The more entrenched and institutionalized the lie, the more shyt you have to say or do. You call it fighting God, I call it a mission to force humans to speak the truth. Truth is the key, not the subjective Israeli God, or the Muslim God for that matter.

"Good humans"??
How do you measure this your "Good"?

At first terrorist and misfits use to just "talk" about their fumes and great disgust on isssues but now they have the grenades,nuclear missiles and AK's to prove their displeasure and much their "upgrade" can be accredited to atheist and scientists all on the premise of knowledge, discovery and development.

If you are truly disgusted by the current happenings, then start there, your backyard.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Weah96: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eddlad:

"Good humans"??
How do you measure this your "Good"?

At first terrorist and misfits use to just "talk" about their fumes and great disgust on isssues but now they have the grenades,nuclear missiles and AK's to prove their displeasure and much their "upgrade" can be accredited to atheist and scientists all on the premise of knowledge, discovery and development.

If you are truly disgusted by the current happenings, then start there, your backyard.

You forgot the internet and WiFi, the scientists invented those too. If you're going to be a Luddite, you must relinquish you social media accounts and stop watching commercials.

Good humans are those who only do those things that they wouldn't mind being done back to them. I, for example, cannot tell a lie comfortably. It bothers me somehow. You guys have no problem with it at all, believing that the issue is bigger than yourself. Thou shall not lie, unless you're telling someone that Jesus SPOKE to you. Then it is an accepted lie, because it is told in the interest of the God.

Technology needs humans to operate it. When most humans are telling lies, the technology ends up in the hands of liars.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Eddlad: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Weah96:

You forgot the internet and WiFi, the scientists invented those too. If you're going to be a Luddite, you must relinquish you social media accounts and stop watching commercials.

Good humans are those who only do those things that they wouldn't mind being done back to them. I, for example, cannot tell a lie comfortably. It bothers me somehow. You guys have no problem with it at all, believing that the issue is bigger than yourself. Thou shall not lie, unless you're telling someone that Jesus SPOKE to you. Then it is an accepted lie, because it is told in the interest of the God.

Technology needs humans to operate it. When most humans are telling lies, the technology ends up in the hands of liars.

I didn't but I inferred them too, the air conditioner that cools your room warms the environment by depleting the ozone layer causing you to need it even more, you pick up the phone to call the doctor about the cancer completely oblivious that it gave it to you.

My previous post was to help you realise your narrow mindedness that the world is fast crumbling and religion hasn't gotten anything on it.
As regards to your earlier concern, technology would be its own undoing, when the world finally realise we are at the mercy of our own handiwork.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by frank317: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eddlad:

I didn't but I inferred them too, the air conditioner that cools your room warms the environment by depleting the ozone layer causing you to need it even more, you pick up the phone to call the doctor about the cancer completely oblivious that it gave it to you.

My previous post was to help you realise your narrow mindedness that the world is fast crumbling and religion hasn't gotten anything on it.
As regards to your earlier concern, technology would be its own undoing, when the world finally realise we are at the mercy of our own handiwork.

Religion is crumbling the world. Islam is taking lives in thousands, Christianity is turning people into zombie and retards.
If you can handle the heat don't buy AC. If u can stay in darkness don't buy generator and help save our air.
Your Jesus screamed at the top of his voice to preach to five thousand hungry men, he didn't even think of magically bringing forth a loud speaker when was using magic to feed them with five loves of bread and two fishes.
Worst still he didn't teach you to magically pray for cool air when the weather gets hot.
And I pray you the pleasure u feel when u enter an air conditioned room does not chock u to death.

1 Like

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by hahn(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Still waiting for god to create a thread and defend himself. You theists seem to know so much about something you've never seen.

Believing in what you've been told doesn't make it true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Eddlad: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
frank317:

Religion is crumbling the world. Islam is taking lives in thousands, Christianity is turning people into zombie and retards.
If you can handle the heat don't buy AC. If u can stay in darkness don't buy generator and help save our air.
Your Jesus screamed at the top of his voice to preach to five thousand hungry men, he didn't even think of magically bringing forth a loud speaker when was using magic to feed them with five loves of bread and two fishes.
Worst still he didn't teach you to magically pray for cool air when the weather gets hot.
And I pray you the pleasure u feel when u enter an air conditioned room does not chock u to death.

There are atheists and there are confused people, you are the latter.

Weah69 am waiting for your response.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Weah96: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eddlad:

There is a much bigger issue at hand, which is overpopulation. Something must be done and maybe the emerging technology is going to catapult us into the direction of solvency.

The AC is not the problem, but the sheer amount of people using it is.

1 Like

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by frank317: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Weah96:

There is a much bigger issue at hand, which is overpopulation. Something must be done and maybe the emerging technology is going to catapult us into the direction of solvency.

The AC is not the problem, but the sheer amount of people using it is.

I wonder what stops him from praying to his Almighty God to give a better alternative than AC.

Op what has ur God created to solve human problem. Jesus couldn't even come up with any form of technology or medical solution all through his stay on earth.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by trapQ: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
You really are brainless. Who gave those prophecies?? Name one biblical prophecy that was false?? Don't mention those that are yet to be fulfilled. I'm not talking about some random pastor, I could as well sit in the comfort of my home and say God told me something , whereas he said nothing. Even imams are guilty of this same thing so what's your point.

The pastor whose prophesies always come true is prophet tb joshua. Maybe you should watch his "very accurate" prophecy concerning the Malaysian plane which has just been found.
abduljabbar4:

Most of the prophesies are false. Eg the ones we saw before the elections.

Even the athiests don't insult Islam as much as you people do so keep your 'goodmanship' for another day.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
trapQ:
You really are brainless. Who gave those prophecies?? Name one biblical prophecy that was false?? Don't mention those that are yet to be fulfilled. I'm not talking about some random pastor, I could as well sit in the comfort of my home and say God told me something , whereas he said nothing. Even imams are guilty of this same thing so what's your point.

The pastor whose prophesies always come true is prophet tb joshua. Maybe you should watch his "very accurate" prophecy concerning the Malaysian plane which has just been found.
I'm stunned by ur intelligence...
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by abduljabbar4(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
trapQ:

You are actually the one foolish here. I have heard so many fake prophesies from ur "prophets" example mr apostle joke sulaiman. And please save ur lie for another day Imams dont make prophesies because we believe that Allah determines everything. Most of ur phrophets are are lying jokers.
Take a look at some fake biblical prophesies

1 Isaiah 52:1 “Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with strength. Put on your garments of splendor, O Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again.”

2 Ezekiel 29:10-11 “therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush. The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years.

3 Matthew 16:28 “I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” 23:36 “I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.” 24:34 “I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”
FAIL: Jesus states in Matthew that all the signs marking the end of the world would be fulfilled before his generation ended, before the people that were standing infront of him “taste death.” Those people have been dead for over 2000 years and the world did not come to an end, neither have all those signs been fulfilled

Let me know if you need more
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by trapQ: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol.
tongue
Cutehector:
I'm stunned by ur intelligence...
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by trapQ: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
I only read the bolded. What exactly does "Allah" do then except incite violence?? No signs, no wonders, no miracles, no procephecies, No proof of his sovereignty- only jihad, bombings, beheadings, rape, pedophilia, etc etc etc etc etc. Don't even give me the crap that those verses were taken out of context because your prophet Mohammad did worse than the above.

Don't @me again pls

abduljabbar4:

You are actually the one foolish here. I have heard so many fake prophesies from ur "prophets" example mr apostle joke sulaiman. And please save ur lie for another day Imams dont make prophesies because we believe that Allah determines everything. Most of ur phrophets are are lying jokers.
Take a look at some fake biblical prophesies

1 Isaiah 52:1 “Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with strength. Put on your garments of splendor, O Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again.”

2 Ezekiel 29:10-11 “therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush. The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years.

3 Matthew 16:28 “I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” 23:36 “I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.” 24:34 “I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”
FAIL: Jesus states in Matthew that all the signs marking the end of the world would be fulfilled before his generation ended, before the people that were standing infront of him “taste death.” Those people have been dead for over 2000 years and the world did not come to an end, neither have all those signs been fulfilled

Let me know if you need more
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by abduljabbar4(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
trapQ:
I only read the bolded. What exactly does "Allah" do then except incite violence?? No signs, no wonders, no miracles, no procephecies, No proof of his sovereignty- only jihad, bombings, beheadings, rape, pedophilia, etc etc etc etc etc. Don't even give me the crap that those verses were taken out of context because your prophet Mohammad did worse than the above.

Don't @me again pls

Stop thinking like a christian and talk like a human being
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by trapQ: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol, how exactly do Christians think??

Think twice about Islam before its too late. Are you a Muslim because you were born into a Muslim home? Or is it because you've been taught all your life to never "doubt" Allah? Have you seen anything with your eyes that proves the existence of your Allah? That's all.
abduljabbar4:

Stop thinking like a christian and talk like a human being
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by mrnigeria(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
pesty100:
if you rem why you attack muslims on nl you will understand why we attack you
I don't attack muslims. I have muslims as friends and colleagues. I have pple who don't believe too... But I respect everyone's right to believe what they want.
Y'all claim to be more enlightened as atheists so I was expecting much better sense of reasoning from your lot.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by pesty100(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
mrnigeria:

I don't attack muslims. I have muslims as friends and colleagues. I have pple who don't believe too... But I respect everyone's right to believe what they want.
Y'all claim to be more enlightened as atheists so I was expecting much better sense of reasoning from your lot.
you are a liar by saying u dont attack islam theology. You might say u respect everyone's right but deep down u wish the muslims were christians. The sense of reasoning you expect from atheist is a strawman you have created by your own hands
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by pesty100(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
mrnigeria:

Thanks bro... Your support is appreciated.

Atheists, answer the simple question. Wetin God do you That your mind will not rest until you convince yourself He doesn't exist. You are not convinced and attacking those who believe is a way of convincing yourself... I'm cool with everyone, but we should learn to respect each other...

i won't respect the belief of someone who say 1+1= 3, instead i will try to correct that person. If you call my correction disrespect then so be it.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by mrnigeria(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
pesty100:
you are a liar by saying u dont attack islam theology. You might say u respect everyone's right but deep down u wish the muslims were christians. The sense of reasoning you expect from atheist is a strawman you have created by your own hands

Easy, calling me a liar when you don't even know me. I haven't called you any name, have I? Let's try to be civil. At least, pretend to be diplomatic.

Voltaire said, 'I disapprove of what you say, but I defend to death your right to say it'.

Voltaire was a wise man... Go figure.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by pesty100(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
mrnigeria:

Easy, calling me a liar when you don't even know me. I haven't called you any name, have I? Let's try to be civil. At least, pretend to be diplomatic.

Voltaire said, 'I disapprove of what you say, but I defend to death your right to say it'.

Voltaire was a wise man... Go figure.
i havnt insulted you. I only accurately described what you just tried doing. My point still stands anyway.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by abduljabbar4(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
trapQ:
Lol, how exactly do Christians think??

Think twice about Islam before its too late. Are you a Muslim because you were born into a Muslim home? Or is it because you've been taught all your life to never "doubt" Allah? Have you seen anything with your eyes that proves the existence of your Allah? That's all.
I have recited some Surahs in the Holy Qur'an to get rid of demons. What about u what proof do you have?
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by trapQ: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Did you see those demons? And how did you know they left??
abduljabbar4:

I have recited some Surahs in the Holy Qur'an to get rid of demons. What about u what proof do you have?
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by orisa37: 6:47am On Aug 09, 2015
You have done well to answer thus far. May our God of Nigeria bless U with Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. The book of Proverb, it's a
fool, silly and ignorant person that says, there is no God. To say that an atheist is jealous is overblown glorification because only God is jealous. Henceforth let us all treat atheist with the advice of Proverb 26: 4&5 and always remember the injunction of God that .silence, as it is in peace,patience, perseverance, endurance & humility, is the best answer for all forms of insanity. May our God of Nigeria bless all who have The Faith.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by mrnigeria(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2015
pesty100:
i havnt insulted you. I only accurately described what you just tried doing. My point still stands anyway.

Peace...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Implications Of Inbreeding as practised In Muslim Society / A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends / Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.