Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender (2686 Views)

Christ Is Not Under Attack, Christianity Is / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by mrnigeria(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
It is no news that every article written by the average atheist is designed to attack the judeo-christian God. I read an article earlier today about a transgender who took the word of God out of context and twisted it to suit his end. I'll tell you what I discovered from the twisted article.

DENIAL: For you to call God a monster, it means you admit He exists. For you to say you would rather burn in hell means you have considered the possibility of hell's existence.

ANGER: The subcutaneous anger, a subliminal reason for the transgender to write such a misguided article. Maybe society was harsh to him. It doesn't mean God does not exist.

THE GAMBLE: It is a choice. A life of holiness, or a life of poor self restraint. If hell doesn't exist. Well, you gambled. If it does, you will have a eternal supply of suya from your own body.

Finally, I've seen God. He's everywhere. You have freedom to say He doesn't exist. I have a conviction that He does. I am not going to force you to share my belief, but you also have to respect my belief.

It is a shame that the minority who are asking for respect and equality do not understand what it means at all... You atheists are free to attack me, it just shows your anger and confusion. God is alive. Long after you are dead, He will be. Respect that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by davien(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
I call the flash a hero,therefore I admit the flash exists...

That sums up the type of thinking you have.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op,

replace ur yahweh god with krishna,sango,amadioha, zeus in ur article. Then tell me if it makes sense. If they doesnt exist and doesnt makes sense to u, why the hell will ur yahweh make sense or exist to me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Hero10001: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Morafvcking lazylots atheists, see food!
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by mrnigeria(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Well, this is what I was talking about...
@davien
@krattos
I am not going to argue with you. I'm just asking if you will die if you don't attack "God". That should sum whose payroll you are on. "Wise men".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by cold(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
mrnigeria:
Well, this is what I was talking about...
@davien
@krattos
I am not going to argue with you. I'm just asking if you will die if you don't attack "God". That should sum whose payroll you are on. "Wise men".
Keep your skydaddy stories to yourself then you won't have to worry about atheists subjecting him to ridicule. Like i always say,those who don't want their beliefs laughed at should not have funny beliefs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by mrnigeria(m): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
cold:

Keep your skydaddy stories to yourself then you won't have to worry about atheists subjecting him to ridicule. Like i always say,those who don't want their beliefs laughed at should not have funny beliefs.
Au du contraire, I'm not "worried". I just want to know what your problem is. Like you should have enough common sense to know, everybody is entitled to their own belief.
If you believe you are a product of evolution, good for you... Believe me, I am not laughing at you. Mr Cold, you know nothing.(It is not an insult). I did not tell any "skydaddy story", you know that. I'm expecting your next barrage of vitriol fueled words... Be quick with it. Not everyone is a jobless atheist seeking revenge on God.

You should comprehend enough English to suitably answer this question. Why are you so pissed about anything God? And Why is a funny belief being attacked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by cold(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
mrnigeria:

Au du contraire, I'm not "worried". I just want to know what your problem is. Like you should have enough common sense to know, everybody is entitled to their own belief.
If you believe you are a product of evolution, good for you... Believe me, I am not laughing at you. Mr Cold, you know nothing.(It is not an insult). I did not tell any "skydaddy story", you know that. I'm expecting your next barrage of vitriol fueled words... Be quick with it. Not everyone is a jobless atheist seeking revenge on God.
Your cheap blackmail fails you.Lol @seeking revenge on god. How do you seek revenge against a non-entity? Like i said earlier,keep your skydaddy stories to yourself and your ilk and you won't have to worry about me taking your beliefs to shreds. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by trapQ: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op you need not worry, I'm with you. Everyday signs and wonders and prophecies become fulfilled, yet they turn blind eyes. Archeologists have discovered that the red sea crossing actually took place as they have found the remains of the chariots deep in the red sea- but the atheists continue to argue and cuss GOD. Last year, the river Euphrates just dried up as prophecied in the bible too.

No one is forcing anyone to believe but to go about insulting others beliefs is uncalled for.
mrnigeria:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by mrnigeria(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
cold:

Your cheap blackmail fails you.Lol @seeking revenge on god. How do you seek revenge against a non-entity? Like i said earlier,keep your skydaddy stories to yourself and your ilk and you won't have to worry about me taking your beliefs to shreds. It's that simple.
Aww. So you're actually jobless. I'm sorry about that.
Back to the matter, will you die if you stop attempting to take my beliefs to shreds? Think about that...
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by mrnigeria(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
trapQ:
Op you need not worry, I'm with you. Everyday signs and wonders and prophecies become fulfilled, yet they turn blind eyes. Archeologists have discovered that the red sea crossing actually took place as they have found the remains of the chariots deep in the red sea- but the atheists continue to argue and cuss GOD. Last year, the river Euphrates just dried up as prophecied in the bible too.

No one is forcing anyone to believe but to go about insulting others beliefs is uncalled for.
Thanks bro... Your support is appreciated.

Atheists, answer the simple question. Wetin God do you That your mind will not rest until you convince yourself He doesn't exist. You are not convinced and attacking those who believe is a way of convincing yourself... I'm cool with everyone, but we should learn to respect each other...

1 Like

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by cold(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
mrnigeria:

Aww. So you're actually jobless. I'm sorry about that.
Back to the matter, will you die if you stop attempting to take my beliefs to shreds? Think about that...
Keep it to yourself. When you make the choice to post your myths here as facts,you should be ready to have it questioned & critiqued.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by johnydon22(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2139311/pedophilialism-islam-sickening-atheist-view
https://www.nairaland.com/2501254/women-rights-islam
https://www.nairaland.com/2420021/islamic-sharia-death-sentence-kano
https://www.nairaland.com/2245475/kano-muslim-youths-burn-down
https://www.nairaland.com/2202599/atheist-question-muslims

These are just few of my threads againt Islam, show me a Hindu thread here on nairaland and i will show you my refutation of it.... You can play the victims card from today till tomorrow, it still doesn't change nothing..

Am sure you think your own God is greater than others so why don't you pray that atheist stop attacking your Sky daddy.. Or aren't you tired of atheist picking on your sky daddy? grin

then pray for them to stop, until your prayers are answered you have to put up with atheist bullshiit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by freecocoahubby(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
[deleted]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Eddlad: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
mrnigeria:
It is no news that every article written by the average atheist is designed to attack the judeo-christian God. I read an article earlier today about a transgender who took the word of God out of context and twisted it to suit his end. I'll tell you what I discovered from the twisted article.

DENIAL: For you to call God a monster, it means you admit He exists. For you to say you would rather burn in hell means you have considered the possibility of hell's existence.

ANGER: The subcutaneous anger, a subliminal reason for the transgender to write such a misguided article. Maybe society was harsh to him. It doesn't mean God does not exist.

THE GAMBLE: It is a choice. A life of holiness, or a life of poor self restraint. If hell doesn't exist. Well, you gambled. If it does, you will have a eternal supply of suya from your own body.

Finally, I've seen God. He's everywhere. You have freedom to say He doesn't exist. I have a conviction that He does. I am not going to force you to share my belief, but you also have to respect my belief.

It is a shame that the minority who are asking for respect and equality do not understand what it means at all... You atheists are free to attack me, it just shows your anger and confusion. God is alive. Long after you are dead, He will be. Respect that.

Everyone shares the possibility of the existence of God, we(Christians) know it(certainty), some atheists too realise it(the possiblity), some give it little thought and but are quick to rationalise with what little facts and evidence they are availed to and so dismiss the premise.
In short,no matter how minute,every everyone comes to terms with this fact, this possiblitity, some quicker, others whiles drawing last death.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Eddlad: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
davien:
I call the flash a hero,therefore I admit the flash exists...

Let's use our intellect to make phones, that way we can call the doctor after it gives us cancer....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Eddlad: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
cold:

"Keep your sky daddy stories to yourself"
Yet here you are seeking for it, reading, enjoying and even commenting.How smart is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by davien(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Eddlad:

Let's use our intellect to make phones, that way we can call the doctor after it gives us cancer....

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Eddlad: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
davien:

Christains are chastised for using their intellect to create "sky daddy stories" , am merely pointing out what the minds of our free thinkers and scientists have used produced.Thus far.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by onetrack(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
mrnigeria:

Not everyone is a jobless atheist seeking revenge on God.

Am an atheist but I have to admit you made me laugh with that. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by abduljabbar4(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Tit for tat. Insult Islam and get insulted by them.
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by abduljabbar4(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
trapQ:
Op you need not worry, I'm with you. Everyday signs and wonders[b] and prophecies become fulfilled, yet they turn blind eyes[/b]. Archeologists have discovered that the red sea crossing actually took place as they have found the remains of the chariots deep in the red sea- but the atheists continue to argue and cuss GOD. Last year, the river Euphrates just dried up as prophecied in the bible too.

Most of the prophesies are false. Eg the ones we saw before the elections.

Even the athiests don't insult Islam as much as you people do so keep your 'goodmanship' for another day.

1 Like

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by johnydon22(m): 1:24am On Aug 06, 2015
freecocoahubby:

yuh resemble agama lizard no offense cool
None taken smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by respect80(m): 1:53am On Aug 06, 2015
cold:

Why then are you so fierce at criticism of a non existing being you may have to stop having funny belief hope you get it Or are you preaching atheistic gospel grin
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by respect80(m): 1:58am On Aug 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Even the athiests don't insult Islam as much as you people do so keep your 'goodmanship' for another day.

Nawaoo did you read the subject of this thread I feel you are a green snake under a green grass

1 Like

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by trapQ: 4:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Are you okay?? Before quoting me, take time to do a little research and find out for yourself first. Aren't muslim children the being taught from birth about how "infidels" are lower than animals. Don't you people teach your children to recite multiple verses about how "infidels" are not worthy of their company and association??

Don't even @ me again. I don't converse with basic people.
abduljabbar4:

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by abduljabbar4(m): 6:52am On Aug 06, 2015
trapQ:
Are you okay?? Before quoting me, take time to do a little research and find out for yourself first. Aren't muslim children the being taught from birth about how "infidels" are lower than animals. Don't you people teach your children to recite multiple verses about how "infidels" are not worthy of their company and association??

Don't even @ me again. I don't converse with basic people.
Stop saying what you dont know. But if you have proof you can provide it but as for christianity you can even find proof right here on nairaland. Its just a tit for tat so stop complaining
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by pesty100(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2015
mrnigeria:

if you rem why you attack muslims on nl you will understand why we attack you
Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by dalaman: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
trapQ:

Stop spreading lies. Archeologists have discovered no such thing.

1 Like

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by Weah96: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2015
respect80:

Why then are you so fierce at criticism of a non existing being you may have to stop having funny belief hope you get it Or are you preaching atheistic gospel grin

Forget the non existent being, it's called non existent for a reason.

Good humans don't allow a lie to propagate freely without saying something. The more entrenched and institutionalized the lie, the more shyt you have to say or do. You call it fighting God, I call it a mission to force humans to speak the truth. Truth is the key, not the subjective Israeli God, or the Muslim God for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by cold(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
^^^ no mind them jare. They think these are the times when they held sway. When they spewed so much fuckery without being questioned. When they screamed 'you can't question god' & everybody was hushed into silence. The way i lived for years. Couldn't voice out my reservations out of trepidation of being struck by lightening or something..sigh.

1 Like

Re: Why The Atheists Attack Christianity? Answer To The Transgender by menesheh(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
krattoss:
Op,

replace ur yahweh god with krishna,sango,amadioha, zeus in ur article. Then tell me if it makes sense. If they doesnt exist and doesnt makes sense to u, why the hell will ur yahweh make sense or exist to me?

Good one. He should start replacing sango wherever he see yahweh or jesus, it works so smoothly without any heck.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Powerful And Potent Spiritually Charged Names From Divinity / "The Bible Has Many Seeming Contradictions Within Its Pages"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.