Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss (26409 Views)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / Airforce Fires At Canoes Conveying Stolen Oil, Barges Explode (Video) / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by lonelydora: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2015
I'm not here, stop looking for me here. I dey upstairs. I was sleepwalking
Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by onunwa21(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2015
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by buzquet(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2015
I siddon here dey wait for enemies of progress (GEJ loyalist ) to start ranting.

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by dododawa1: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2015
D BIAFRA people, thank GOD I voted sai BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2015
I love this.

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by jomoh: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2015
koligs:

Which of ur past president or family members are better than PMB??
you just type as if u are having serious brain migrane..

Don't just attack people when its obvious the content of their comment eludes your understanding.

The guy was actually praising PMB.

An apology would be in order I think.

2 Likes

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by espn(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2015
The old NNPC mind for done skip as buhari asked the new boss to recover stolen money.

2 Likes

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by toprealman: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2015
IS HE EFCC/ ICPC? GAIUS OBASIKI....
Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

The last I checked 80% if the oil well thieves are from the north/sw so I do not see how that is going to affect his job.oil subsidy thieves like Otedola and Wale Tinubu are in a very big trouble
You still get mouth to talk? just last week you said Buhari will definitely appoint a northerner for this post
Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by Firefire(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2015
kolgs:
May God direct him , guide him, control all his action to achieve the best IJN.

Amen!
Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by mohisi: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2015
excellentmomma:

"But it was not easy for the President to convince Kachikwu to accept the job because he was afraid that he might be messed up like other Nigerians, a source said.

“In their negotiation, President Buhari repeatedly said: ‘I won’t interfere with your work; I will give you a free hand because I want to reform this oil sector once and for all.’ The GMD accepted..."

Congrats bro,

But be very careful, the bolded are very valid fears.
Once you are not a Bunmi or Adamu, Nigerians will be critical of ur every move. They are so unsettled about your credentials which they can never match. Before stories that may want to dent your image start flying round. Lolzz

Obj may tell us, "the Kachikwu that worked for ExxonMobil is different from the one that worked for NNPC" cheesy

Always watch ur back/shadows.

am not comfortabla with d new boss becos of d igbo blood in him biafra na biafra but we watching u
Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by excellentmomma(f): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2015
mohisi:
am not comfortabla with d new boss becos of d igbo blood in him biafra na biafra but we watching u

Why are u not comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by kayor62: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2015
FowlYansh:

I have never seen this guy supporting good thing in his life rather than criticizing. U will never get to d top.
Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by BashMe1(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Jonathan n cohorts wud say dey took all d oil proceeds recorded missing 2 purchase industrial stoves dat didn't come 2 reality. Industrial stoves dat cost over 6.8billion Naira. I hail his govt.

3 Likes

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by solidifi: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2015
where Think-Tanks are needed ndi Igbo will be put there. Jobs that will create more enmity to someone ndi Igbo will be put there.
But where money, contracts and weapons are ndi Igbo will never be put there.
God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by Amokwe(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Whoever said Buhari is dumb is lying. Check this out ...

The looters of NNPC are SS/SE people in last administration. So he picked a Deltan Igbo and gave him mandate to go after his own people using the authority of EFCC to do so. The Minister is not going to be a SS/SE and cannot therefore be accused of witch hunting when Madueke, Offor and the accomplises are rounded up in black maria. All eyez will be on Kechikwu because his performance as GMD is tied to recovery of loot, prosecution of looters and expansion of oil resource and production for the benefit of all Nigerians.

You cannot accuse Yoruba and Hausa of stealing your oil....your own son will now make sure that it is owned nationally.

Sai Buhari!

From post above its quite clear you have even done & concluded your investigation that oil lootets are only SE/ SS people, why not hand them over to EFCC yourself. Then we wouldn't have needed Kachikeu at all

2 Likes

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by badnature: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2015
igbo people didn't ask any body to wail for them abi e the hungry una to be igbo? people are just jealous of the man but don't know how to handle their jealousy hence SE/SS issue in this matter

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Whoever said Buhari is dumb is lying. Check this out ...

The looters of NNPC are SS/SE people in last administration. So he picked a Deltan Igbo and gave him mandate to go after his own people using the authority of EFCC to do so. The Minister is not going to be a SS/SE and cannot therefore be accused of witch hunting when Madueke, Offor and the accomplises are rounded up in black maria. All eyez will be on Kechikwu because his performance as GMD is tied to recovery of loot, prosecution of looters and expansion of oil resource and production for the benefit of all Nigerians.

You cannot accuse Yoruba and Hausa of stealing your oil....your own son will now make sure that it is owned nationally.

Sai Buhari!

Very wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by efilefun(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by Btruth: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2015
IF the corruption within NNPC can be curbed. That will be the beginning of the Nigeria we all want. Corruption in the NNPC is worrisome, and as such, we need a straightforward individual to lead the corporation. God will help our new GMD to sail through.

I also think a change in name from NNPC to some other names should be considered. The name NNPC was/is a nightmare to the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Congrats, bros.
Recovering stolen oil money may turn out to be very tedious and antagonistic. From the terms of reference given to you by the president, it's like you've been given the task of belling the cat. I wish you good luck and God's protection because, definitely, corruption will fight back.

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by TeamSimple(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2015
So PMB was actually saving the best position for the them(surulere)..Good people,Great nation. God Bless PMB,God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2015
koligs:

Pls read well. He is 100% for PMB.

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by Setaje(f): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2015
That is my uncle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by kayor62: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2015
When Buhari appoints Northerner some animals here shouted he favours his region, now that he appoints Southerner they say again that he appoints wrong person by chosen Igbo man. Pls let this man be, he has clean hand and pure mind unlike u, let him give his own quota to develop our country. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by Rendition(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2015
koligs:

he actually was praising pmb lol....guess ur not yoruba

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by free2ryhme: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Islie:

President gives new helmsman Kachikwu six tasks

http://thenationonlineng.net/recover-stolen-oil-money-buhari-tells-nnpc-boss/

I hope pundits will go to sleep now and stop accusing PMB of appointing the Northerns only.This appointment is a good one and I expect my Igbo brothers particularly Olisa Metuh to say something about it but they are all dead silent now.

1 Like

Re: Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss by peter4d2(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Guess d federal character ish wuld subside a little nevertheless do dey let down their guards so PMb won't go back 2 his normal trend of daura supremacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North / Nigeria Overtakes India As Number 1 In World's Poverty Rating - Brookings Instit / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.