Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos (2332 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Emir Of Kano Mallam Sunusi Lamido Sunusi Visited President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday at the presidential villa, Aso Rock. The Kano monarch paid the courtesy call to the president with some of traditional rulers in the state... Here are photos from the meet....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/photos-emir-of-kano-lamido-sanusi-ii.html

Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:17am On Aug 05, 2015
more

Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by GudluckIBB(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2015
He came to tell Buhari more details about the missing 20B Usd.....jonathan,Okonjo and Alison will have heart attack seeing this picture.

Jonathan will be like ........Chai ! I don die,...........The same day Buhari appoint New NNPC MD, the same day sanusi go seee Buhari.........My own don finish!

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by mysteriousman(m): 5:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Fearless MEN are in the north.
I doff my hatt

You can't just help but love this President!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Lanretoye(m): 5:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Great men,btw when will Saraki meet with the President at the villa?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Delphi(m): 5:30am On Aug 05, 2015
This is final 'bursting' of stolen money thieves. All kobo meant for the Nigerian state but stolen must be recovered!

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 05, 2015
sanusi my crush!But I hv lost his contact
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by INTROVERT(f): 5:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Good for them.
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by SMREXY(m): 5:36am On Aug 05, 2015
Nice one
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by SMREXY(m): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2015
londongal03:
Reach me asap...

Letz search for it together grin
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Lanretoye(m): 5:40am On Aug 05, 2015
londongal03:
No be only crush,na ur gold spot or tandi guarana.
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Lanretoye:

No be only crush,na ur gold spot or tandi guarana.
kpele
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by dyabman(m): 5:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Issokay
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Ngasky(m): 5:45am On Aug 05, 2015
no matter the timeframe truth shall prevail.
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by agarawu23(m): 5:57am On Aug 05, 2015
GudluckIBB:
He came to tell Buhari more details about the missing 20B Usd.....jonathan,Okonjo and Alison will have heart attack seeing this picture.

Jonathan will be like ........Chai ! I don die,...........The same day Buhari appoint New NNPC MD, the same day sanusi go seee Buhari.........My own don finish!
for sure, the missing oil money must be part of their discussion
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by lonelydora: 5:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by ORACLE1975(m): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2015
M
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by sainty2k3(m): 6:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Sanusi is going to be leading the economy through the back door of Kano palace. Not bad though, anything to make Nigeria better
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by SaAbbas(m): 6:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari
Vs
Muhammadu Sanusi
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by tyson99(m): 6:04am On Aug 05, 2015
I was here grin
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Kingkamal(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2015
Light don stable for my place without any much work in power sector, kaduna refinery started working oo, dollar start crashing oo, and many more....

Oboi, wailing wailers, Go and Die...
In PMB we trust.....

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by onyi4edu(f): 6:13am On Aug 05, 2015
One thing I like about president Buhari is his fearless and humorous nature.

I hope the meeting yields positive result and not strategies on how to deceive the public
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by greatiyk4u(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Sanusi will b d coordinating minister of d economy by proxy...........an unofficial special adviser 2 PMB......
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:20am On Aug 05, 2015
Two fearless Nigerians. A leader must be able to take decisions without fear or favour.

One of the reasons the last administration failed was because the head of that government was lily-livered
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by slam7000(m): 6:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Jonathan why I cry everytime I see this pic of jona kneeling before this man. Jonathan, are you crazyyyyy. Somebody's father,son,brother,husband and commander in chief of all the people, birds of the air, beasts of the forests including sambisa and everything living in the seas and oceans including the lagoons kneeling down before Sanusi.
Jonathan eeh you have embarrassed me.

Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by SPG4U(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2015
[size=20pt]ok seen and noted[/size]
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by slam7000(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2015
Meanwhile, this picture look like dandaudu tinz.

Sanusi look like a bride in a homo wedding.

Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by fatdon2(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2015
slam7000:
Meanwhile, this picture look like dandaudu tinz.

Sanusi look like a bride in a homo wedding.

Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2015
See my president simple dressing!!
And my bae dey complain sey I nor dey buy expensive clothing
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Swagavillage(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Baba bubu the traveler,this man travel pass all those National Geography Channel pipu...he can visit the whole world in a day..that's y there was protest because of the seventy something million naira loan osho baba wanted http://yesreport..com/2015/08/protesters-storm-nass-over-buharis-edo.html
Re: Emir Of Kano,lamido Sanusi Meets With President Buhari At The Villa. Photos by Pheals(f): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Aboki meet fulani

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Osagie Ehanire, Edo State Ministerial Nominee / Please, Where Is Niger Delta? Who Are The Niger Deltas? / Pre-wedding Photos Of Bola Tinubu's Son Seyi & His Fiancée, Layal Jade Holm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.