Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) (59660 Views)

Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate / Breaking: Court Of Appeal Expels Senator Ighoyota Amori Of The PDP / Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2015
If a serving American politician had done this, he would have been dealt with. Remember the case of Bill Clinton's impeachment over his alleged affair with Lewinsky?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by doublewisdom: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2015
This man finished Delsu girls those days. I almost fought him physically after he beat me finacially and snatched my babe.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by pafpatmo(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Iya e Ati baba e mumu
you are an assreasoner. That senator must be your father cos your thinking is just the same.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by waliezi(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Some 9ja dudes are really gullible. So because u see pics n a write up n u conclude n pass judgment at once. Dos ladies could be his wives, sisters, daughters or som tin. So wat is wrong if he choose to take his family or friends on an outing 4 a while?
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
YEAH RIGHT, AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS.
You will not understand what has gone wrong until the AKAMU in brains have been removed.

SeverusSnape:
Correct dude. Live your life to the fullest, life is too short, So enjoy the goodies it has to offer.

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by front247: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Using our money to Bleep dos ass holes
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Benwems(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2015
See hypocrites criticising him. If it was tinubu they would have said nothing, its his money. Nigerians deceiving themselves since 1914
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

11 women i counted in this picture, for only him. Amori is a well known PDP Political bulldozer in Delta State, and some people keep wondering why the PDP Government was kicked out of power. Look at what an incumbent PDP Senator is doing, and he is a representative of our country.

A PDP Senator, who instead of passing meaningful legislation, is busy on a cruise ship having wild o-r-g-i-e-s with 11 women. He should enjoy his 2 minutes of fame as a Senator, because he will not last in this political dispensation.

Did he not get the MEMO that Goodluck Jonathan lost the election?and thievery is no longer celebrated? okay, he will get it soon.

To the wailing wailers, so these are the kind of people, you guys wanted to FORCE down the THROAT of Nigerian's? since you guys are good in defending mediocrity, i am waiting to hear your excuses this time about this PDP Senator.

The girls ( abi na women ) sef no fine
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by bigerboy200: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2015
These SS/SE people are short sighted.. They fail to hold their leaders accountable...yet they keep shouting marginalisation.. don't u people get allocations ?? The most openly corrupt Govenors are from ur region..Ibinedion,Ibori,Alamiyesegha...what have u done to dem...Nothing..u keep celebrating dem..i taya 4 una matter.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by sellydion: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2015
Absolutely dishonoured
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Mister2:
Hey, it was a surprise birthday party thrown by Urhobo progressive Union (UPU) in the U.S. His wife is right there, and also one of his daughters. He was invited as a guest to a UPU conference in the United States, and it incidentally coincided with his birthday.

Now you know why many people are not in support of APC, the lies and propaganda they spill are just too much.
Of course we want Nigeria to be better and whoever is in power must give all th citizens equity, justice and transparency, regardless of party, tribe or zone.
The fact that the senator was a guest at Union gathering of Nigerians in Diaspora, was ignored by Sahara Reporters, whose political affinity to the APC is strikingly obvious brings a lot to question.
Where were the same Sahara Reporters when last week Dino Melaye was pictured cruising a yacht, and some months back he was seen to have Lamborghini parked in his apartment?
Time will tell and when these antagonistic propagandists implode, Nigeria will move to greater heights.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Talibanis: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2015
LRNZH:
He must be a PDP man...
Are u that dull? Didn't u read the post that he is a PDP member? Hmmm...Guess u were only looking at the pretty girls in the picture and forgot the write-up!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Talibanis: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2015
LRNZH:
He must be a PDP man...
Are u that dull? Didn't u read the post that he is a PDP member? Hmmm...Guess u were only looking at the the pretty girls in the picture and forgot the write-up!
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by jannymary(f): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2015
i want to bliv dis man is a family man
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by alexlee50: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

11 women i counted in this picture, for only him. Amori is a well known PDP Political bulldozer in Delta State, and some people keep wondering why the PDP Government was kicked out of power. Look at what an incumbent PDP Senator is doing, and he is a representative of our country.

A PDP Senator, who instead of passing meaningful legislation, is busy on a cruise ship having wild o-r-g-i-e-s with 11 women. He should enjoy his 2 minutes of fame as a Senator, because he will not last in this political dispensation.

Did he not get the MEMO that Goodluck Jonathan lost the election?and thievery is no longer celebrated? okay, he will get it soon.

To the wailing wailers, so these are the kind of people, you guys wanted to FORCE down the THROAT of Nigerian's? since you guys are good in defending mediocrity, i am waiting to hear your excuses this time about this PDP Senator.

bro wait,please remind me the party which dino melaye belongs?I guess its not PDP?did you not see pics of dino in dangotes yatch?i no see una post o.when dino carry customised champagne,una no talk o.Abi when APC members engage in profilgacy and wastage it is acceptable but when done by PDP it becomes a symbol of corruption? my point is this profligacy, wastage,corruption are individual things.corrupt people cut across both parties. everybody in APC are not angels
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Chiaka(f): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Looks more to me like wife, wife friends ! daughter and friends of daughters with him!
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by DrDre1(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2015
watts75:
Remember Jigawa state used 11.4 billion to build this airport in 9 months. Delta was using 7.5 billion to clear a hill around Asaba Airport.
This got me choking with laughter grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Later person go open mouth tell me say no be toto kill Abacha.............mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwww
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by orunto27: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2015
This is not a senator but a rotating Rotanes , the Greek god of rotation. He is choppig money.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Benzzle: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Correct tin to do, let apc fix demselves so dat he can come back home to do his work.
Apc caused it
Sahara reporters no see dino melaye own carry, na PDP dem dhe find
Use less people
Baba flex on, we solidly behing u
you're just a hoe like ur mama
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by castrokins(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Women Are Just Always On Hand And Ready To Help You "Spend" The Money. They Lurk While You Toil.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2015
And they still want us to dey cloth dem,yeye vampires and witches

1 Like

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

no mind dem and the ashawo SINator
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beautiful women. Oh,yeah! Tell me something interesting because those aren't beautiful women to me.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by uboma(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
What an extravagance display of wealth I must say...

No wonder the Whites consider us too wealthy and flamboyant.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by watts75: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
lawnreigh:
hmmmmm hypocrite what happen to East West road by detract? It's a state project abi? Amnesty is not a federal govt project too, What about the NDDC empowerment buses that ply the road btw Sapele-Warri, down to Tombia in Yenagoa and PH it's not ministry of Niger Delta thing and NDDC thing abi, u think we don't know what is going on in Niger Delta region slowpoke, hold ur leaders accountablre brother nd stop blaming FG brother

I asked for capital intensive projects you are mentioning Mass transit Buses my Local Government Chairman dey distribute every year,.

East West road is a Federal government project not under the NDDC.

To educate you, here is a good example of a capital intensive project in Kano State

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by delta234: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
watts75:
correct guy.!!!!!!!
Enjoy your money!!!!!!
Guy man!!!!!!
Correct dude!!! !!!

These are the kind of comments you get from an average South Southern. Instead of reflecting on how these guys have deprived the SS people.

Tomorrow, they will blame the Suya man on the street of Sokoto for all thier problems and woes.
Could have been family members you never know?
islandmoon:
and the poor are there starving to death, the homeless, why not use such money to drill boreholes and have people praying for you? even Bill Gate wife was there fetching water in Uganda while this man is lavishing public fund! too bad!!! shame to him may God punish!!
Buhari's wife wore a N10 million to his inauguration and you lot saw no wrong in that!
Most of what we heard was "its her money and she can spend it the way she liked" .....is the Senator's money yours??
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

My guy, you are right, but guess what? You seem to have missed a point-most of them politicians, especially legislators, are the same, irrespective of their party affiliation. If you know these people personally, you'll know that I'm right-they (almost all of them) are not different from Amori, that's the truth.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by egelege: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
HONORABLE FLEXING

What a shame.

His constituency should recall him from the chamber immediately.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Taich(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
U don't know the full gist pls don't be in a haste to judge. We are the men that came with the ladies? Some of the ladies are looking like or may be his wife.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by islandmoon: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
delta234:

Could have been family members you never know?

Buhari's wife wore a N10 million to his inauguration and you lot saw no wrong in that!
Most of what we heard was "its her money and she can spend it the way she liked" .....is the Senator's money yours??

are you dumb?? who didnt see a lot wrong in that? are you high on horse shiitt? was buhari spending FG money then? was a first lady then? you said inauguration! was she the first lady then? Yaba left is waiting for you now! hurry up for the discount last only till friday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.