Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) (59659 Views)

Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate / Breaking: Court Of Appeal Expels Senator Ighoyota Amori Of The PDP / Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2015
They look like family, because these are women not girls. Please lets say only things we are sure of.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by dustydee: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

11 women i counted in this picture, for only him. Amori is a well known PDP Political bulldozer in Delta State, and some people keep wondering why the PDP Government was kicked out of power. Look at what an incumbent PDP Senator is doing, and he is a representative of our country.

A PDP Senator, who instead of passing meaningful legislation, is busy on a cruise ship having wild o-r-g-i-e-s with 11 women. He should enjoy his 2 minutes of fame as a Senator, because he will not last in this political dispensation.

Did he not get the MEMO that Goodluck Jonathan lost the election?and thievery is no longer celebrated? okay, he will get it soon.

To the wailing wailers, so these are the kind of people, you guys wanted to FORCE down the THROAT of Nigerian's? since you guys are good in defending mediocrity, i am waiting to hear your excuses this time about this PDP Senator.

His political affiliation has nothing to do with his behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by kristisking(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

11 women i counted in this picture, for only him. Amori is a well known PDP Political bulldozer in Delta State, and some people keep wondering why the PDP Government was kicked out of power. Look at what an incumbent PDP Senator is doing, and he is a representative of our country.

A PDP Senator, who instead of passing meaningful legislation, is busy on a cruise ship having wild o-r-g-i-e-s with 11 women. He should enjoy his 2 minutes of fame as a Senator, because he will not last in this political dispensation.

Did he not get the MEMO that Goodluck Jonathan lost the election?and thievery is no longer celebrated? okay, he will get it soon.

To the wailing wailers, so these are the kind of people, you guys wanted to FORCE down the THROAT of Nigerian's? since you guys are good in defending mediocrity, i am waiting to hear your excuses this time about this PDP Senator.

In other words,you refer to PDP politicians as demons and APC politicians as saints.The act of this senator is no doubt regretable,however we have many of them in both parties,that is to say most of our politicians are corrupt.They loot with impunity and often spend their loots on women.So stop labelling only PDP politicians as bad because APC politicians are not an exemption.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by talk2xp: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Iya e Ati baba e mumu

But you be MUMU now. Why acting like you don't know.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2015
Hip Hop Senator.
He should taken Don Jazzy along to perform Dorobucci live for him.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by 4stylz: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

foolish idiot, is he not on salary? he shouldn't enjoy himself again because he is a senator, he should die abi??, you should as well take his clothes so he can stay naked too. Download some sense ok

1 Like

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by iamsholex(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2015
want to buy a new smartphone?. Get the best deal on #konga.com today.you can get a white #samsung galaxy s4 for as low as 70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600, #nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just 120k...you can only get this type of offer on Nigeria's no 1 online shopping mall #konga...buy on konga today click on the link above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link on my signature.Also,you have the choice of paying on delivery
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Mister2: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Hey, it was a surprise birthday party thrown by Urhobo progressive Union (UPU) in the U.S. His wife is right there, and also one of his daughters. He was invited as a guest to a UPU conference in the United States, and it incidentally coincided with his birthday.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Google63:

Hypocrite! If this was done by an APC member, you won't be typing this crap
No, I would have said the same, That's if he made his money legitimately like this senator.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

Dont mind them. Dont even waste your spit on top their matter.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by jwils(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

So because he is senator he should not celebrate his birthday the way he likes it, or what?

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2015
9ja kind!
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by pharmagba: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2015
saintgp:
tomorrow dis one will equally bit his hand in d chest and call himself a honorable senator
If at 63yrs this is a legacy he intends to leave behind its a shame. My worry is that hope the money he is lavishing is not our collective commonwealth fund stolen.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2015
There is nothing scandalous or incriminating about this picture. Those ladies are responsibly dressed and I don't see them as girls but matured women. There is no unclothedness or any form of sexual activity. They may even be his town ppl or close family members living in the USA. That man is free to go to anywhere he wants to. And how are we even sure these are the only ppl on the boat?there are nothing bad about this picture.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Ybnm4life(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Chop Life gringrin grin
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Enki40(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2015
Boat cruising with girls? These ladies are probably members of his family.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2015
watts75:
Can anyone show me one single capital intensive project constructed by either the Ministry of Niger Delta or by NDDC
i pity you, keeping living your life on bed and online.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Nigerians are very stupid and gullible, the man never put a dime on the party, friends in US arranged the party and invited him, his wife and Daughter are on the ship.

SeverusSnape:

No, I would have said the same, That's if he made his money legitimately like this senator.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Enki40:
Boat cruising with girls? These ladies are probably members of his family.
the man's wife is the tall lady on his right and 2 of his daughters are there. Jobless and hopeless ppl always try to take out their frustration and anger on successful ppl. This party was probably organized for him by his daughters and wife.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by joeci2: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2015
U no read wetin dem write after d pic?
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by ninelives(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

I don't know the true story about this guy, but lemme ask you, would you throw a party and invite this kinda girls to spice it up for you. wouldn't you prefer some other kinda scantily claded or provocative looking girls. I think these are members of his family and friends. maybe this is one pics where he took with only the ladies on board. don't just down whatever you read on media without questioning it
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by neocortex: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

Stop being cynical because it is dangerous to your health.
While I do not condone the action of this serving senator , that
doesn't make him a thief , except you can prove that.

Are you suggesting that the allowance and salary received monthly
by a Nigerian senator is insufficient to go on a foreign cruise trip ?
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2015
otukpo:
It shows our senatots are not busy.

Pmb pls engage them.
APC senators that have majority are busy fighting, going to court and wasting time, money and energy doing failed peace mission and an "Ajala Travelled the World" presidency. No job for peaceful senators right now. His party might be ostentatious but all senators get paid enough to afford such lifestyle. They are all frivolous. Is Dino Melaye now also in PDP? So Sahara Misreporter should not make it as if he's the only one, even as APC media department. cheesy
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by DJ2HOT(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2015
I bet if I have the money i'll do more than him........because he is a senator he shouldn't celebrate or what? .....does it means he is sleeping with all the ladies as somepeople dey yarn Can't dey be families and friend Daughter inlaws niece nd aunts etc........some say he is not busy even the president still had time to travel around diff countries.........now talking about the expenses am I the only person who think this can be sponsored by a friend? A son, a bizz associate? His staffs etc ""the boat cruise might be a section of the organized birthday treat ........dont be mad @ another man's success...... pray you get there and have your own fair share of goodies life throws @ you

1 Like

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2015
tpiander:
who am I to criticize what Jah has blessed.
so a useless man like dat does not need criticism?? Do u know dat stu..pid man has wife and Children??
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
Nigerians are very stupid and gullible, the man never put a dime on the party, friends in US arranged the party and invited him, his wife and Daughter are on the ship.

thank for the confirmation. What ppl don't know is when they try to destroy ppl by making such bad accusations like this,and insulting ppl without proper verification,they themselves will never make it in life. That is why many will die struggling with poverty till they die because they have wrongly accused those whom the gods have blessed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2015
neocortex:

Stop being cynical because it is dangerous to your health.
While I do not condone the action of this serving senator , that
doesn't make him a thief , except you can prove that.

Are you suggesting that the allowance and salary received monthly
by a Nigerian senator is insufficient to go on a foreign cruise trip ?

Happiness87:
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by mohisi: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2015
watts75:
Nigerian Senator Goes Boat Cruising With Girls In US

A Nigerian Senator and friend to jailed former Delta state gov,Sen Ighoyota Amori is the senator representing Delta Central at the Nigerian Senate, according to sahara reporters, he abandoned his legislative duties last week , traveled to US and got a cruise ship surrounded by plenty of women to party hard.

http://naijagists.com/photos-nigerian-senator-ighoyota-amori-marks-63rd-birthday-boat-cruising-with-beautiful-ladies-in-us/
old fool PDP thifts
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Touchforfree(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2015
walexGodson:
Na God go punis.h all the useless law makers we have in naija

Amen !!!!!!!!! cool cool cool.
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2015
Fourwinds:
so a useless man like dat does not need criticism?? Do u know dat stu..pid man has wife and Children??
you are a compound idiot monkey ,the man's wife and daughters are in that picture so just shut up and face ur life
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2015
Dis man z my parishioner. For goodness sake, tot he's married??
Re: Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:

As in eh...Their gullibility is legendary.

What do you expect from people who voted an expired and repackaged bigoted illiterate?

They think every body should be forming frugal like Buhari, who borrowed money to buy presidential form. How did they even believe this lie??... That's why I call them zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) / "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.