Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh (1054 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Matured Lady Uploads Pictures Of Her Boobsi And Yanshh On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by slimSin: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2015
MAN am confuse.. there is this girl with a big ass curve in our street... we both. Went to same primary school together

Believe me I wanna touch that assx men... But it pains me.. we ain't that close ..

I only see her... when she goes to fetch water.. and belief me.. I feel like to tell her BABY HOW YOU SURE THAT ASSX YOU GOT IS REAL?

BUT FRIEND relationship ain't that strong.. we only greet each other when we see...

So that got me really worried... really wanna tell her this evening in a play tune.. But how she will feels makes me to have a second thought
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39am On Aug 05, 2015
slimSin:
MAN am confuse.. there is this girl with a big ass curve in our street... we both. Went to same primary school together

Believe me I wanna touch that assx men... But it pains me.. we ain't that close ..

I only see her... when she goes to fetch water.. and belief me.. I feel like to tell her BABY HOW YOU SURE THAT ASSX YOU GOT IS REAL?

BUT FRIEND relationship ain't that strong.. we only greet each other when we see...

So that got me really worried... really wanna tell her this evening in a play tune.. But how she will feels makes me to have a second thought
Picture(s) of the ass.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2015
Dnt tell her dat her ass is huge.... She will knw u only wana sleep wit her
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by kossyablaze(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Yes

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by magabounce(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Before nko?
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2015
Feel free spread the gospel

it's free !!!!
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by galadima77(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Picture(s) of the ass.
simple!
op lets have idea of what u saw
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by therealdeal10: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2015
If u wan date her den tell her buh if u wan jst only sleep wit her den no tell her
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by slimSin: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2015
therealdeal10:
If u wan date her den tell her buh if u wan jst only sleep wit her den no tell her

I CAN'T DATE A GIRL.. WE BOTH DAY THE SAME STREET NOW.... I WON CARESS THAT ASSX... I WON SQUEEZE AM..
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Mute lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by potolistic(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Are you sure you and the girl went to the same primary school?.... Cos your English says otherwise

And about the ass... Do wateva u want
Seriously nobody gives a shit!
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by slimSin: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
coolj
potolistic:
Are you sure you and the girl went to the same primary school?.... Cos your English says otherwise

And about the ass... Do wateva u want
Seriously nobody gives a shit!

Yeah nigga I later went to the states for my degrees man..
Your just hating,.. go to hell and burn nobody cares
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by potolistic(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
slimSin:
coolj
Yeah nigga I later went to the states for my degrees man.. Your just hating,.. go to hell and burn nobody cares
Yeah go f**k ur retarded self F**king c**t
Re: Is It Right To Tell Her... She Got A Big Yanshh by nwadiuko1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
A man gotta do what a man z gotta do......mehn get that ass by all means

(1) (Reply)

5 Good Reasons While Ladies Stay Up To 30 Years Of Age And Yet No Husband / How True Is This..??.. / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.