Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. (3309 Views)

Where Is Beaf of those days? / Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest / Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by dunkem21(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2015
They are in the world of their own ..

Beaf is like Pele ..His attacks, emoticons, facts, figures, jests and finishings is second to none on NL ..He takes no prisoners. The scars he left are always visible on Gbawe's face grin ..My role model any day.

Barcanista is the Messi of our time ..Viva barca!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by cashreport: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2015
2dillu2:
Barcanista is one of the few reasons why I love nairaland. Thumbs up my man

True talk.... He is good

Up barca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... Beremx is as good as Barcsnista...
Hehehehehehehehehehe.... Who dash monkey banana?? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2015
dunkem21:
They are in the world of their own ..

Beaf is like Pele ..His attacks, emoticons, facts, figures, jests and finishings is second to none on NL ..He takes no prisoners. The scars he left are always visible on Gbawe's face grin ..My role model any day.

Barcanista is the Messi of our time ..Viva barca!
I love this description of yours, Though I was not a member of this forum when beaf was active, but I was a guest, so I can attest to the guy's intelligence and sagacity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe.... Who dash monkey banana?? grin grin
lol...

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by fx45(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
rusher14:
I sometimes wonder if he truly has another vocation besides his Nairaland commitments.
Do you pay his bills? What exactly do you find offensive in someone bringing out an hour or two of his time to share ideas and opinions in a forum as big as Nairaland? Barcanista is way ahead of you and you need to give it to him. Do you think its easy to articulate thoughts, facts and ideas and put them in writing?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ddippset(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
fx45:
Do you pay his bills? What exactly do you find offensive in someone bringing out an hour or two of his time to share ideas and opinions in a forum as big as Nairaland? Barcanista is way ahead of you and you need to give it to him. Do you think its easy to articulate thoughts, facts and ideas and put them in writing?
an hour or two? That pvnk spends much more than that on nairaland. Maybe 10 hours for both posting and googling. He's the wailers' Messiah aka the chief wailer. He's nothing but a sentimental and biased pdp/gej butt licker. You ain't no good analyst if you never see something good in your opponent. Even if PMB was the devil himself surely b1tchanista should see one good thing out of 100 but he hasn't. Wailers stop the praise singing there are a lot of good analysts here, only some of them are too busy to give 1 hour to Nairaland everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Naaaa no comparison at all. I doff my hat for Barcanista. I learn a lot from him.Looking forward to seeing him on TV soon, he is a very intelligent analyst.

crixtex:
Lol... Beremx is as good as Barcsnista...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
And what do you say about your co APC bigots whose way of getting back at their opponent is devoting their time and life to finding out their opponents Id,going through their Facebook page,posting pictures and cooking up stories to suit their claim. Imagine a fool I don't even know exist checking my page every minute of his life. Inferiority complex of the highest order.

ddippset:
an hour or two? That pvnk spends much more than that on nairaland. Maybe 10 hours for both posting and googling. He's the wailers' Messiah aka the chief wailer. He's nothing but a sentimental and biased pdp/gej butt licker. You ain't no good analyst if you never see something good in your opponent. Even if PMB was the devil himself surely b1tchanista should see one good thing out of 100 but he hasn't. Wailers stop the praise singing there are a lot of good analysts here, only some of them are too busy to give 1 hour to Nairaland everyday.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by illmatic101(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wanking zombie grin [/quote]

Hehehehe...

You called him wanking zombie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by GoodMuyis(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Rassco:
During the days of Beaf there was a Gbawe. I'm yet to see a worthy opposition to Barcanista. Until then, he remains the best student in class D.

You are Wrong, There is another Barcanista but i wont tell you where TILL 2019, watchout
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ddippset(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
peppyluv02:
And what do you say about your co APC bigots whose way of getting back at their opponent is devoting their time and life to finding out their opponents Id,going through their Facebook page,posting pictures and cooking up stories to suit their claim. Imagine a fool I don't even know exist checking my page every minute of his life. Inferiority complex of the highest order.

They probably checking you out, not your posts . Them boys don't discriminate. APC, PDP, they don't care. They just need a fine girl in their life. Don't mind them.
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by SeverusSnape(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
peppyluv02:

Exactly my sister. Very nonsense set of people.
Rilwayne001 and some other minions that I can't recall comes to mind.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by sweetgala(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Where is beaf sef
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yes he is/was a gem and yea too many kids. Thou political section still have adults but many foolish ones who don't know when to shut up and learn from people like barcanista cheesy since they know nothing (eg APC e-rats) but praise singing. One of the reasons I'm getting tired of the forum. My fifteen years old neighbor who will turn fifteen next month and his friends are nairalanders but mostly active in music and romance section. Pity the old mamas there being wooed by them cheesy. That is why I laugh at all them relationship advisers and those who listen to them. Imagine taking advise from an amateur.

kosovo:
Beef was/is a rear gem.. Guess he was tired of the kids who have infested Nairand.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
lol..I love your sense of humor.

ddippset:
They probably checking you out, not your posts . Them boys don't discriminate. APC, PDP, they don't care. They just need a fine girl in their life. Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by kenny987(f): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
ddippset:

It is still not your place to speculate as to his life offline. He hasn't come begging u for food and his internet access is not free of charge. Learn to be objective and attack points raised by barcanista or any other person. That is why research and academia is not for every person, it takes patience and a broad mind to research, articulate one's findings and even twist them to suit his purposes. If u and other 'good analysts' are too busy to give 1hr to Nairaland everyday do not denigrate others who do especially for no other reason than because he does not share your point of view or is not parroting '#Change' without querying it where necessary.

There is no doubt that Barcanista and others who air their views here..basically all Nigerians, want Nigeria to succeed. At the same time that change must be sought with eyes wide open not blindly toeing a line without asking questions. Even your child that u love so much must be chastised and punished sometimes in order to turn out good and fit for society. The same way where something doesn't seem right to one, it is within that person's right to air his views more so when backed up with proof. If u disagree, u do so by identifying and countering said points with your own proof. That is how mature, intellectual and constructive debates/criticisms are carried out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Mogidi: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Barcanista's importance to Nairaland can't be overstated, just as I ventured into the politics section because of beaf, so also are many people rallying and coming to politics section because of oga barcanista.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Mixty: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Well, I am not a supporter of Barcanista but I respect his depth o knowledge and clinical analysis here, even though he ignores some facts and twist others inorder to serve his purpose. Overall, we need a good opposition and he is doing just that.

On a personal note, I take exception to what kenny987 said that Barcanista and his ilks want Nigeria to succeed. I personally still find it hard to fathom how someone who wants Nigeria to remain united and successful will support GEJ. GEJ was one of the worst leaders we have ever had, sentiments aside. To make matters worse, he switched camp from APC to PDP just to support GEJ. There is more to it than meet the eye.

I will however implore him to remain in the opposition too keep APC on their toes.
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ddippset(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
kenny987:

It is still not your place to speculate as to his life offline. He hasn't come begging u for food and his internet access is not free of charge. Learn to be objective and attack points raised by barcanista or any other person. That is why research and academia is not for every person, it takes patience and a broad mind to research, articulate one's findings and even twist them to suit his purposes. If u and other 'good analysts' are too busy to give 1hr to Nairaland everyday do not denigrate others who do especially for no other reason than because he does not share your point of view or is not parroting '#Change' without querying it where necessary.

There is no doubt that Barcanista and others who air their views here..basically all Nigerians, want Nigeria to succeed. At the same time that change must be sought with eyes wide open not blindly toeing a line without asking questions. Even your child that u love so much must be chastised and punished sometimes in order to turn out good and fit for society. The same way where something doesn't seem right to one, it is within that person's right to air his views more so when backed up with proof. If u disagree, u do so by identifying and countering said points with your own proof. That is how mature, intellectual and constructive debates/criticisms are carried out.
good points.! But one thing. Barcanista is not about Mr buhari succeeding. It's easy to see someone who wants the President and the country to do well. You criticize some, you praise some. Barcanista has already criticized even the things that are still on buhari 's mind. Barcanista is more angry at gej' s loss. The wailers would naturally applaud every anti buhari remark.
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by kenny987(f): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mixty:
Well, I am not a supporter of Barcanista but I respect his depth o knowledge and clinical analysis here, even though he ignores some facts and twist others inorder to serve his purpose. Overall, we need a good opposition and he is doing just that.

On a personal note, I take exception to what kenny987 said that Barcanista and his ilks want Nigeria to succeed. I personally still find it hard to fathom how someone who wants Nigeria to remain united and successful will support GEJ. GEJ was one of the worst leaders we have ever had, sentiments aside. To make matters worse, he switched camp from APC to PDP just to support GEJ. There is more to it than meet the eye.

I will however implore him to remain in the opposition too keep APC on their toes.

Again, those were his personal decisions to make based on his convictions. You do not get to question him for that. You call GEJ the worst leader and that is your opinion but may I remind you that mostly, you choose to see what u want even when the truth stares u in the face. Buhari has his own negative and inhuman records which u all conveniently choose to ignore on the altar of supposed 'dignity and integrity' ascribed to him and that is again a personal choice. Do not sit there and call Jonathan (GEJ) the worst leader we ever had as if Nigeria was all el-dorado before he came into office.

Unless u want to call Barcanista and the over 12 million Nigerians that voted GEJ unpatriotic, u do not have the standing to categorically declare that they do not want Nigeria to succeed. You have a problem with GEJ, that's up to you and frankly, his leadership left a lot to be desired and mostly because he was sabotaged but still the buck stopped at his table as President. Still u don't get to brand them as persons not wanting Nigeria to succeed when the issues raised by them have not been addressed. You don't get to sweep genuine concerns under the carpet and call them inconsequential because they supported another candidate from another political party. We run a multi- and not mono-party system in Nigeria and freedom of association and political affiliation is still a constitutional right.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by kenny987(f): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
ddippset:
good points.! But one thing. Barcanista is not about Mr buhari succeeding. It's easy to see someone who wants the President and the country to do well. You criticize some, you praise some. Barcanista has already criticized even the things that are still on buhari 's mind. Barcanista is more angry at gej' s loss. The wailers would naturally applaud every anti buhari remark.

Like I said, rather than call him names, counter any untruth in his arguments with a different argument. It is his personal view if he is yet to see anything worth praising GMB and his handlers for and decides to focus on what he does. I consider him objective enough to give honour to whom honour is due but then what are the praises for? Has GMB gone over and beyond the call of duty? It is said that even the devil knoweth not the mind of man so when u say that all he does is based on anger at GEJ's 'loss' I wonder how come u are so sure.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Mixty: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
kenny987:

You have a problem with GEJ, that's up to you and frankly, his leadership left a lot to be desired and mostly because he was sabotaged but still the buck stopped at his table as President. Still u don't get to brand them as persons not wanting Nigeria to succeed when the issues raised by them have not been addressed. You don't get to sweep genuine concerns under the carpet and call them inconsequential because they supported another candidate from another political party. We run a multi- and not mono-party system in Nigeria and freedom of association and political affiliation is still a constitutional right.
One o the greatest deception that GEJ addicts have imposed on us is that GEJ failed beacuse he was sabotaged. That's a lie from the pit of hell. Believe me, Nigerians are wise enough to know a patriotic leader. GEJ made bad choices out of bad intention. for a patriotic leader, why did he close his eyes on all the corruption going on in his govt but instead chose yo fire the whistle blower in the person of Sanusi. When the immigration test scam happened, who was punished? I can go on and on. GEJ was never patriotic and he was clearly an enemy of the state.

People supported GEJ mainly on sentimental grounds, not on the basis of merit.

I repeat, a genuine lover of Nigeria will be cautious abt freely supporting and defending GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ddippset(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
kenny987:

Like I said, rather than call him names, counter any untruth in his arguments with a different argument. It is his personal view if he is yet to see anything worth praising GMB and his handlers for and decides to focus on what he does. I consider him objective enough to give honour to whom honour is due but then what are the praises for? Has GMB gone over and beyond the call of duty? It is said that even the devil knoweth not the mind of man so when u say that all he does is based on anger at GEJ's 'loss' I wonder how come u are so sure.
barcanista has seen nothing wrong with gej but has seen everything wrong with pmb. Barcanista thinks gej is flawless while pmb is all mistakes. And you Kenny 789 still agree he has not seen anything good with pmb and anything bad with gej. Terrible!
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by kenny987(f): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
ddippset:
barcanista has seen nothing wrong with gej but has seen everything wrong with pmb. Barcanista thinks gej is flawless while pmb is all mistakes. And you Kenny 789 still agree he has not seen anything good with pmb and anything bad with gej. Terrible!

My gospel here is objectivity. When Barcanista was an APC supporter, he saw everything wrong with all things PDP. Now, the reverse is the case, you call it terrible. It is his personal opinion and choice and if he points out all things wrong with APC and GMB, point out all things right. Don't pass judgement on his conviction and point of view, rather attack what points he has raised. If he just says 'I hate GMB, he is this and that...' that would be petty and silly but provided he is raising issues bordering on policies, governance and promises made, I see no crime. Like I asked earlier, what is to praise? Has GMB gone over and beyond the call of duty to do anything? It is not all about chanting 'Sai Baba, carry go!'

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
I also love Barcanista's analysis. The guy is truely a champion of democracy. There was a time I even volunteered to support him with like 2GB of data every month and he refused. That offer is still open and its even lifetime.

Please Barcanista, always give APC a run for there money and presidency. Research well and find all the loop holes in this government. We are watching Buhari and his moves 24/7. Anyone that is anti human, we shall always be there to counter them.
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ddippset(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mixty:

One o the greatest deception that GEJ addicts have imposed on us is that GEJ failed beacuse he was sabotaged. That's a lie from the pit of hell. Believe me, Nigerians are wise enough to know a patriotic leader. GEJ made bad choices out of bad intention. for a patriotic leader, why did he close his eyes on all the corruption going on in his govt but instead chose yo fire the whistle blower in the person of Sanusi. When the immigration test scam happened, who was punished? I can go on and on. GEJ was never patriotic and he was clearly an enemy of the state.

People supported GEJ mainly on sentimental grounds, not on the basis of merit.

I repeat, a genuine lover of Nigeria will be cautious abt freely supporting and defending GEJ.
alamesiya, bode George, buruji kashamu, diezanni, oduah, Abba Moro, orubebe, hamza AL Mustapha. These are some of the criminals gej surrounded himself with. And someone would say 'they sabotaged him' lol.
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by GoodMuyis(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
exxell:
I also love Barcanista's analysis....Anyone that is anti human, we shall always be there to counter them.[/b]

and who is that anti human?
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Barcanista is not doing badly, but the one I prefer to call the great Beaf is too much, it will be difficult to get his replacement.
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ddippset(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
kenny987:

My gospel here is objectivity. When Barcanista was an APC supporter, he saw everything wrong with all things PDP. Now, the reverse is the case, you call it terrible. It is his personal opinion and choice and if he points out all things wrong with APC and GMB, point out all things right. Don't pass judgement on his conviction and point of view, rather attack what points he has raised. If he just says 'I hate GMB, he is this and that...' that would be petty and silly but provided he is raising issues bordering on policies, governance and promises made, I see no crime. Like I asked earlier, what is to praise? Has GMB gone over and beyond the call of duty to do anything? It is not all about chanting 'Sai Baba, carry go!'
when you are in APC you must be able to criticize apc and praise pdp sometimes. When you are in PDP you must be able to criticize pdp and praise apc sometimes. Barcanista criticized pdp because he was an apc fan boy and today he criticizes apc because he's a pdp fan boy. That's what you call objectivity, that's what I call hypocrisy. He should be able to praise buhari sometimes but he even criticizes buhari's digestive system. The god of the wailers is the hypocrite and sentimental one!
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by kenny987(f): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
ddippset:
when you are in APC you must be able to criticize apc and praise pdp sometimes. When you are in PDP you must be able to criticize pdp and praise apc sometimes. Barcanista criticized pdp because he was an apc fan boy and today he criticizes apc because he's a pdp fan boy. That's what you call objectivity, that's what I call hypocrisy. He should be able to praise buhari sometimes but he even criticizes buhari's digestive system. The god of the wailers is the hypocrite and sentimental one!

You don't seem to get what I am driving at and you and I know that's some wild exaggeration about GMB's digestive system. I am not holding brief for Barcanista but all I am saying is, however he chooses to go about airing his opinions and criticisms is entirely is business and should not even factor as a basis for conversation or arguments. Rather, if there is any untruth or falsehood in whatever point he raises, that should be countered with a better version backed with facts. Calling him a hypocrite without even addressing or countering any criticism means that u agree with his assertions but just have a problem with his presentation. That smacks of dealing with the form rather than contents and that is cosmetic at best. Praising Buhari or not is not a hallmark of objectivity. It is presenting one's view without rancour and personal attacks.

Even your responses to my posts make my point clear, do you have to punctuate each statement with petty tags like 'wailers' 'god of the wailers' and so on? Even a non-committal Nigerian with an opinion on the policies of governance will be branded a 'wailer' and so on if it just so happens that his opinion is not in line with 'praising GMB'! How does that even come close to maturity and objectivity?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ddippset(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
kenny987:

You don't seem to get what I am driving at and you and I know that's some wild exaggeration about GMB's digestive system. I am not holding brief for Barcanista but all I am saying is, however he chooses to go about airing his opinions and criticisms is entirely is business and should not even factor as a basis for conversation or arguments. Rather, if there is any untruth or falsehood in whatever point he raises, that should be countered with a better version backed with facts. Calling him a hypocrite without even addressing or countering any criticism means that u agree with his assertions but just have a problem with his presentation. That smacks of dealing with the form rather than contents and that is cosmetic at best. Praising Buhari or not is not a hallmark of objectivity. It is presenting one's view without rancour and personal attacks.

Even your responses to my posts make my point clear, do you have to punctuate each statement with petty tags like 'wailers' 'god of the wailers' and so on? Even a non-committal Nigerian with an opinion on the policies of governance will be branded a 'wailer' and so on if it just so happens that his opinion is not in line with 'praising GMB'! How does that even come close to maturity and objectivity?
you are not a wailer if you criticize some policies of pmb. But OMG you're a bloody wailer if you criticize each and every policy of pmb. Barcanista and almost every of his disciples belong to this group. I don't even have the time always to counter like you said because a sincere and objective critic would listen a have a change of heart sometimes. But when you criticize every second of buhari's 5,788,800 seconds in power then you're not worth the dignity of a debate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Build 40 Blocks Of Housing Estate In Each State,fct — Fashola / Christians Are Also Guilty Of Forced/child Marriage - PIC / Confab Report:Restructuring Nigeria Not Our Priority APC Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.