Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. (3307 Views)

Where Is Beaf of those days? / Barcanista Is A Threat To Ijaw Interest / Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by kenny987(f): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
ddippset:
you are not a wailer if you criticize some policies of pmb. But OMG you're a bloody wailer if you criticize each and every policy of pmb. Barcanista and almost every of his disciples belong to this group. I don't even have the time always to counter like you said because a sincere and objective critic would listen a have a change of heart sometimes. But when you criticize every second of buhari's 5,788,800 seconds in power then you're not worth the dignity of a debate.

If there is merit to every criticism what then? He should keep shut and only select some so he isn't a 'wailer'? If you can't even spare the time to counter what he says but u just throw it all in the bin because it is Barcanista and crew how does that help? How do u even say that he criticises every policy? What policy is even in place? Can u clearly identify fiscal and external/foreign policies of a government already more than 2 months old? A sincere and objective critic wil have a change of heart if he is met with more convincing arguments and reasoning not from name-calling! So where is that? If u can't take the time to discredit his issues or criticisms why do u think attacking his person will serve any purpose?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Mixty: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
kenny987:

If there is merit to every criticism what then? He should keep shut and only select some so he isn't a 'wailer'? If you can't even spare the time to counter what he says but u just throw it all in the bin because it is Barcanista and crew how does that help? How do u even say that he criticises every policy? What policy is even in place? Can u clearly identify fiscal and external/foreign policies of a government already more than 2 months old? A sincere and objective critic wil have a change of heart if he is met with more convincing arguments and reasoning not from name-calling! So where is that? If u can't take the time to discredit his issues or criticisms why do u think attacking his person will serve any purpose?
that was a strong one @the bolded
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by Rassco(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
GoodMuyis:

You are Wrong, There is another Barcanista but i wont tell you where TILL 2019, watchout
Okay. Enjoy your hide and seek.
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ndcide(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
You can't take it away from barcanista. He is just so good at the game. He forced majority of his opponent into "wailing wailer" crew.

Beaf, was also a great guy. Beaf was more ruthless in his positions, forceful in delivery. He takes out anyone on his way.

Barcanista doesn't have time for that.

All in all, these guys always raised the bar in political discuss.

If not for barcanista and the others, we may all be reduced to angry sychophants for the government.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ddippset(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
kenny987:

even the devi is not wrong at all times , even a broken clock is right at least two times a day. Buhari cannot be wrong with every policy. When you have an individual who is bent on criticizing everything, I mean every single thing the president does, then what are you convincing? Futile efforts. Whatever you say the person still tries to dance around it with mischief and lies. I will consider him a good analyst the day I start hearing both the good and the bad of buhari's policies from his mouth. Until then he's nothing but a pdp apologist and a gej fan boy. My opinion though and I think I am entitled to it. And I think I need to get off this pot right away and let the wailers rain praises on their Messiah. Am out.
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by mekadinho(f): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Barca is a thorn in APC's flesh... His argument is always rich, filled with facts, constructive argument with good English.
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by pazienza(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beaf vs Gbawe was NL El Classico those days. Just the two of them tearing each other apart with well written and researched arguments, while the rest of NL were the spectators, cheering for both parties.

GEJ 2011 victory took Beaf away, his objective achieved, dude lacked the motivation to continue.

Gbawe licked his wounds in 2011, and continued, Buhari's eventual victory this year seem to have also taken away his motivation. I don't see his post again these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by danpaul1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
ndcide:
You can't take it away from barcanista. He is just so good at the game. He forced majority of his opponent into "wailing wailer" crew.

Beaf, was also a great guy. Beaf was more ruthless in his positions, forceful in delivery. He takes out anyone on his way.

Barcanista doesn't have time for that.

All in all, these guys always raised the bar in political discuss.

If not for barcanista and the others, we may all be reduced to angry sychophants for the government.
Sidekick how far
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by danpaul1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
I am beaf. I lost the id few years back, and have since decided to stay on a low kick upon return with this id.. This comparison with barcanista is rather amusing and misleading. His analysis are baseless and shallow at best. He can never be like me cool
Re: Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. by ba7man(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Anyone that supports a party like PDP, despite what they put this nation through is a doofus.

Anyone that supports GEJ with how daft he was is a fool.

My humble opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? / Busted Apc Behead Its Chairman Head With Photoshop / FLASHBACK: Don Jazzy Regrets Voting GEJ!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.