Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Am Sorry Romancelanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sorry Romancelanders (5166 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl / I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ignore him.
Okay. Noted.
Jacksparrow0712:
Ignore him.
Okay. Noted.
Lol tongue tongue
Have fun
Aisha95:

That's why I love you, dear. Bright morning to you.
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Truckpusher(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Absolute Bullshit!

Fvck you and fvck your apologies.
Hey! You didn't sound tough at all.

You're only creating a situation whereby people with sincere apologies won't come forward to do what she just did which of course is a noble thing.
Learn how to see life from another angle and not always wanting to sound tough even when it is totally unnecessary to do so.
I hope you dig.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Neway later ..
Kingsamurai look after Aisha for me ...
im nt sure d demons in her body hav all left her, by d way where are u going to?
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote authorTruckpusher post=36625053]Well, I believe you but for the sake of clarity and show how serious you are with your submission . Could you please upload a profile pix at least three different ones on a photo mix .
Just to bury all doubts.[/quote]
Oh, was actually thinking of that.
I will see what I can do before today runs out.
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol tongue tongue Have fun
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Truckpusher(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Aisha95:

Oh, was actually thinking of that.
I will see what I can do before today runs out.
You're welcome - you've done a noble thing today and I wish others that goes about offending people here unnecessarily should borrow a leaf from you.
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by kinglekan: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Aisha95:
Hello Everyone.
Its me Aisha. I want to take this time out to wholeheartedly and sincerely apologize to those I hurted directly and indirectly due to my uncouthness and odd behaviour.

Am guessing Aisha isn't your real name, so why did you pick it as your moniker?

What's you alter acct?

You can't really blame me - a girl enclosed in the realms of anguish, grief, pains, solitude and whose heart is laden with an unbearable burden - for blurting out like a terrorized demonized fairy girded by valour.
I cursed like a demented _witch.
I chose war instead of a peaceful co-existence.

But now; Just like the biblical prodigal son, I have come to my senses and therefore realized that I acted rather foolishly on impulse borne out of sheer frustration and reckless abandon.

Buhahahahaha!! cheesy

What did you drink this morning. Only you get all these predicaments.

Three Gbosa for you

Gbosa!! Gbosa!! Gbosa!! grin grin

All I'm pleading for is divine forgiveness from my fellow beloved Nairalanders.
I'm indeed deeply sorry and remorseful.
I want you all to accept my hand of friendship, and hope for a greater and purposeful life ahead.
One where love is our watchword. A world devoid of hate - though tribe and tongue may differ.
For we are one together in the light of togetherness.
Let love rain amongst us. Shove aside hate and be rebranded in this new transformation of unity. . .
I LOVE YOU ALL
May God bless us all
Cheers.

Only Papa God fit grant you divine forgiveness sha ooo.

Hmmmm! See speech. Its alright, go and sin no more. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hey! You didn't sound tough at all.

You're only creating a situation whereby people with sincere apologies won't come forward to do what she just did which of course is a noble thing.
Learn how to see life from another angle and not always wanting to sound tough even when it is totally unnecessary to do so.
I hope you dig.

Did you say sincere apologies? Please humor me. What's noble in this?

Aisha95 is just a fvcking attention seeker whose unquenchable thirst for attention can propel her to do anything.... Which Includes creating a useless thread like this.

Apologies my asss!

Mehn, I am out of here. I gat no time for all this nonsensical nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're welcome - you've done a noble thing today and I wish others that goes about offending people here unnecessarily should borrow a leaf from you.
Awww, touching.
I hope they do.
Thanks sir.
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by kinglekan: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Kelechi, go take your morning dosage

grin
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by kinglekan: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, I believe you but for the sake of clarity and show how serious you are with your submission . Could you please upload a profile pix at least three different ones on a photo mix .
Just to bury all doubts.

I concur Boss!! grin

Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:
Am guessing Aisha isn't your real name, so why did you pick it as your moniker?
What's you alter acct?

Buhahahahaha!! cheesy
What did you drink this morning. Only you get all these predicaments.
Three Gbosa for you
Gbosa!! Gbosa!! Gbosa!! grin grin

Only Papa God fit grant you divine forgiveness sha ooo.
Hmmmm! See speech. Its alright, go and sin no more. smiley
Truely and sincerely like a lamb, mr lekan, this is my first account on NL. I'm grateful for your kind gestures.
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Oga Tosyne2much, I see you.
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Truckpusher(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Aisha95 is just a bloody attention seeker whose unquenchable thirst for attention can propel her to do anything.... Which Includes creating a useless thread like this.

Apologies my asss!

Yeye girl grin

But on a serious note we should always give people a chance to keep to their promises or promise and that's what makes us civilized humans. For instance nobody in this forum will ever take sweetorgasm serious even if he creates ten thousand monikers simply because he blew all the opportunity he had to turn around and become someone you can have a discourse with without one of his nuts falling off.I got your point though madam 'I go die' but she deserved to be believed at least for once.
Go sleep abeg - if I catch you anywhere on NL I'll skin you alive. grin
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Morning boss wink
kinglekan:

grin
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by dharay99: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
mtcheeeeew....
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by IamLEGEND1: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Now that shît was fùcking hilarious.....

You already made ur bed ho'

you gon' lay on it like that.

acted impulsively my foot.....

Wasting all that time to carefully articulate insults to post here isnt an impulse bítch, itz ur modus operandi...

just stick with it

not everybody has to be the good guy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by kinglekan: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Morning boss wink
Morning Chief! grin
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by kinglekan: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Aisha95:
Truely and sincerely like a lamb, mr lekan, this is my first account on NL. I'm grateful for your kind gestures.
Issoryt ooo! U r welicome
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Besides, Aisha will/can never be as controversial and crazy like that boy (missstrashy). So who's he to criticise someone else's apology?
Very soon, I'll put up all his shii here on NL

Morning
Truckpusher:
Yeye girl grin

But on a serious note we should always give people a chance to keep to their promises or promise and that's what makes us civilized humans. For instance nobody in this forum will ever take sweetorgasm serious even if he creates ten thousand monikers simply because he blew all the opportunity he had to turn around and become someone you can have a discourse with without one of his nuts falling off.I got your point though madam 'I go die' but she deserved to be believed at least for once.
Go sleep abeg - if I catch you anywhere on NL I'll skin you alive. grin
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by redgem(f): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Hehehehehehehe....funny
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Aisha95:

Truely and sincerely like a lamb, mr lekan, this is my first account on NL.
I'm grateful for your kind gestures.
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Truckpusher(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Besides, Aisha will/can never be as controversial and crazy like that boy (missstrashy). So who's he to criticise someone else's apology?
Very soon, I'll put up all his shii here on NL

Morning
Morning bro, are you for real or you're simply trash talking her? cheesy
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by anigbajumo(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Aisha95:
Hello Everyone.
Its me Aisha. I want to take this time out to wholeheartedly and sincerely apologize to those I hurted directly and indirectly due to my uncouthness and odd behaviour.
I know that I shouldn't be doing this cause it's higly unnecessary but I felt its better to let out your mind than bottle up self-destructive feelings.
You can't really blame me - a girl enclosed in the realms of anguish, grief, pains, solitude and whose heart is laden with an unbearable burden - for blurting out like a terrorized demonized fairy girded by valour.
But now; Just like the biblical prodigal son, I have come to my senses and therefore realized that I acted rather foolishly on impulse borne out of sheer frustration and reckless abandon.
I want you all to accept my hand of friendship, and hope for a greater and purposeful life ahead.
One where love is our watchword. A world devoid of hate - though tribe and tongue may differ.
Let love rain amongst us. Shove aside hate and be rebranded in this new transformation of unity. . .
I LOVE YOU ALL
May God bless us all
Cheers.

Una don gat brain small,

Clap 4ur self 4dat.......bt some wil neva 4giv u take it or leav it....
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by MizMyColi(f): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2015
One person handling two accounts is conversing with his/herself on this thread and no one seems to notice.
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2015
He knows what I'm on about. Didn't call him Kelechi cuz I chose to. Called him that cuz that's his name

Trust me, I'm being real
Truckpusher:
Morning bro, are you for real or you're simply trash talking her? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2015
No, that's not Kelechi.
MizMyColi:
One person handling two accounts is conversing with his/herself on this thread and no one seems to notice.
cheesy
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Aisha95:
Hello Everyone.
I know that I shouldn't be doing this cause it's higly unnecessary but I felt its better to let out your mind than bottle up self-destructive feelings.
I LOVE YOU ALL
May God bless us all
Cheers.
What about the PM? Will like to have a word with. you
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2015
misssclassy:

Aisha95 is just a fvcking attention seeker whose unquenchable thirst for attention can propel her to do anything.... Which Includes creating a useless thread like this.

Apologies my asss!

Don't be a brainless scatty nitwit bro
Re: I Am Sorry Romancelanders by KingTom(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2015
You are a disgrace to this section. Your childish behaviour was very irritating, you let me down. I had high hopes for you.angry
I forgive you sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I'm With A Runs Girl Now. See What We Are Doing (18+) / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.