Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 4 (2039 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 4 by mrPortable1: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

As soon as he got to my desk, he partly leaned forward into me! He was so close that I could feel his breath on my forehead! When I flashed him another quick glance looking up, it was a mixed feeling when I found his eyes directed at my open cleavage! “What time on Monday should we submit ma?” he finally added.

When I flashed him another quick glance looking up, it was a mixed feeling when I found his eyes directed at my open cleavage!
“Anytime!” I heard myself say rather louder than normal and even practically jumped as I did! I felt I was so eager to be freed from his cave! What was more killing, was the seductive sweet fragrance of his perfume! It was definitely not the most expensive but very much effective.
“Okay ma…but….” he suddenly continued and just then dropped a hand on my right arm! For a second time in as many seconds, I jumped again as my breathing speed tripled! Inevitably, I felt my Kittycat give way as a first trickle of my juices flooded my Kittycat walls! It was just extraordinary as pure heat radiated from where his palm was touching my arm, practically increasing my body temperature drastically!

I had looked up at him one more time and with open drooling mouth while my chest and Bosom heaved, before he would complete his statement.
“but…were you serious ma, when you said we could use the measurements of our teachers too if we wanted?” He was unbelievably bold!
I on my part just couldn’t get words to come out of my mouth, so I only just nodded my head. Then a little pause followed. His hand still remained on mine as his eyes probably still remained on my Bosom.
“Okay ma.” He began rising up from my desk. I was about to clean the sweat from my face when he suddenly asked the killer question! “Can I measure you ma?”
The world stopped! And for a good 6 seconds, I knew real dumbness!
When I gave him a quick glance again, his eyes was directly looking at my face. There was this expectation in them as though he was certain I was going to say yes! There was also this tinge of fear of what it was likely going to look for him if I ever chose to say no. As I processed his feelings in my head, I still thought about the impact of accepting his wish. He was just my student quite alright and was only carrying out an assignment I had given to his class just accordingly, as I had asked them to. Of course I had encouraged them to employ the assistance of other teachers if they needed to find someone to measure for the paper-cloths they were required to make. But then, anybody who had known my recent history with this boy Stanley would definitely also know that he wasn’t just my student anymore! He wasn’t just one of the many young boys I taught in the school where I was employed! Not at all! Stanley had grown to become an expectation for me! Something, if you like, I look up to on each visit to their classroom! He had grown to become the reason for most of the things I do in front of the mirror as I prepare for work each day and as I prepare for a lesson with them few minutes before time!

He had become a force in my life, thoughts and even actions – prompting a continuous imagination of how it would look if I ever had to spend some private time with him! In fact, what I had failed to tell anybody was that, Stanley had become a part of my deepest fantasies! I had recently thought about being in a room alone with him and in some very depraved occasions, imagined him fucking me! While it was wrong, perverse, dirty and so on, I just couldn’t keep it out of my realm anymore! I was simply crazy for the boy Stanley!
It was his repeated question that really did bring me back to the present. “Can I ma?” he had asked again
“Yes.” I suddenly heard my trembling mouth say, ending a protracted wait in frozen ice!
“Thank you ma.” he was beaming, as he withdrew the arm he had kept on mine. It just felt like I should ask him to return it!
Awkwardly, I just forgot to give him any form of appointment as I rapidly picked up the remaining books, piling them up in my arms as much as 6 of them. He still remained standing where he was as I practically stampeded my way through the little space between the desk and my chair.
“But when can I come ma….and where?” he started asking again. I was about to reply him, when my books suddenly crashed from my hands onto the terrazzo floor! I felt like crying!
“Come to the Teachers’ Quarters! Anytime tomorrow” I bluffed, nearly screaming at the frustration I was obviously passing through as I bent to pick up the books.

He did courteously bend down too to help me pick. Given I was already ahead of him before the books fell, I was inevitably in his front thus bringing my Buttocks directly to his face! Of course my short skirt (and the long slit behind it) had rapidly rode up my bum as I stooped to collate the books and I was in no doubt that he was definitely seeing the inside of my thick thighs all the way up to probably my white lacey panties!

As I picked up the last book on the floor, I unmistakably perceived a whiff of my moist Kittycat! I quickly thought that since I could smell myself, I should also bet that his nostrils were already full with the scent of my Kittycat! Just after I had stood up, he handed me the books he had equally picked.

“Thanks”. I said, as I quickly swung around, briskly walking away from the classroom. I nonetheless felt his young eyes on my rather swaying full Buttocks, even as my skirt which had not completely come down yet, remained partly flying, around my bum!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 5 READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/07/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-5/

(1) (Reply)

Spoken Words Artists In Nigeria..... / Jemima / [story] Manager’s Villa (rated 18+)...part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.