Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... (853 Views)

Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... by marvelck: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
1. Don't kill yourself...instead of committing suicide, kill any bad habit of yours. Or look for any rat to kill.

2. Don't stay indoor and cry your eyes out... Stop wasting tissue papers or getting your handkerchief soaked with tears. Look for any of those side chics to hook up with and stop thinking about your ex.

3. Don't delete your ex phone number...keep the number. So that whenever he or she try to call you, you will know who is calling.

4. Don't destroy any of the gifts given to you by your ex...turn these gifts (if its a shirt or gown) into a rag to clean your kitchen floor or windows. Or give it to your new catch and make sure your ex sees it on him or her.

5. Don't go about bad mouthing your ex
..doing that would make things more sober for you. Thank your ex for giving you the chance to meet a better person

6. Don't unfriend your ex on social media...keep him or her close and let him or her see how well you ve moved on.

7. Don't beg him/her to take you back...laugh or smile for being set free from the clutches of evil. For breaking your heart shows he or she never meant well for you.

8. Don't ever think of paying your ex back for hurting you...instead of doing that, put that energy into improving yourself and finding happiness elsewhere.

9. Don't try to retrieve gifts given to an ex...don't act stupid out of anger. Take it as a donation to charity...

10. Don't say anything when you are hurt...don't utter a word just be quiet about the whole thing. Don't even show you are hurt or angry. Just move on quietly...doing that would make your ex look over his or her shoulder for the rest of his or her life. Cos silence they say is golden. And not knowing if your are hurt or not, makes your ex very uncomfortable...
Re: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lool >>Have Done All That Before
Re: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... by Patented: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Don't listen to the radio, cos it would seem like they are playing songs just to remind you of your misery. grin
Re: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
@OP, why u go put ur heart where dem go break am? all dis careless kids of nowadays self.
Re: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... by jaymejate: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
11... Don't use 7 candles to destroy his/her life

12... Don't try to kill yourself, anyway no 1 is forcing u not to

13... That's your problem if your heart got broken
Re: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
date random girls and put their pix on social media
Re: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
dont smoke weed or drink
to d ladies, dont put ur hands inside ur stinking vagina and nipple to curse ur Ex(yoruba girls especially)

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... by Johnnoah1st: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
@OP, no 14, always have a side babe dats is more classy and prettier dan her
15. always expect d worst in every situation so u wont be caught unaware
16. u dont show a babe u cant do without her
Re: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... by stephenqueen: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Don't pour acid on him or her grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do About This Girl? / How Is This Possible? / My Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.