Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) (31680 Views)

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / Young Men Who Specialize In Raping Women At Night Vigils Arrested In Enugu.Photo / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Onyenna(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Great News....
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by horexy(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by oochi123(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
I pray they go to Ewon. Jaguda see dem faces.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by ObiOkpor(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ezza! They always tarnish the image of Ebonyians wherever they go.
*Spits on them*
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by spanishkid(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
We all know the criminal tribe of Nigeria. Recently some of them walked into my mentions and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been igbos.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by alienvirus: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Zi:
Police
Police?
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by alienvirus: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
kingstylo01:
Ag
Ag Police
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Nia008: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
They need to be hijacked too
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by alienvirus: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by HirstMOG(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
The love of money always in the blood of our Eastern brothers. Go flex the remaining years in kirikiri.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by valentine100(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Igbo Kwenu!!!! ;

Judas Iscariot seemed to be an Igbo guy, for d guy to sell even the Christ. sad

THIS IS MY JUDGMENT:

lipsrsealed

I would prefer been sold than been denied(3times)
Peter 'is' a Yoruba man, for him to deny even Christ...

THIS IS MY JUDGMENT:
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by sukkot: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
jaybee3:
The SE governors really need to do a lot of soul searching. They need to brainstorm in order to ascertain what exactly they are doing wrong and how best to fix any issues identified as a matter of urgency.

Yes we can understand and excuse the SE’s perceived thirst for success at all cost but they are also one of the most educated/religious region as far as statistics is concerned so there is obviously some sort of disconnect in the transitioning of education to good values.

This is really getting alarming and something ought to be done
boys wan to put container on high seas. stop hating on the hustle cheesy
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:
If this thread no make front page, make I bend. grin
oya bend now
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by holyokoto(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
five names for six people
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by sigiyaya(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
c
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by ignis: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
99 days for the theif. .. One day for the owner.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by san316(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Terrorists
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by handyteddy: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
noted
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by paking(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good for them
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Zi: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
alienvirus:
Police?

Solider undecided
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by sigiyaya(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Igbo Kwenu!!!! ;

Judas Iscariot seemed to be an Igbo guy, for d guy to sell even the Christ. sad

THIS IS MY JUDGMENT:

lipsrsealed

I don't fan FTC since no special reward sad Anyway, it's a means of confirming that INTROVERT is a learner when I become jobless like her. grin No offence o sister grin
I TRIED BUT THEY SAID THAT YOUR STUPIDITY IS FACTORY FITTED AND THAT NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT, GOODLUCK AND MAY GOD HELP YOU.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
ijbeauty:
Pls hijack them into the very end of the prison....

Ndi ochi, ole, barawo...
Giving us bad name here and there, cant you just indulge in a decent/legal means of livelihood......

Officer!! Oya lock them up!!!
hw u dey

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by omojeesu(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
POLICE APPREHEND HOODLUMS THAT SPECIALIZE IN HIJACKING LORRIES WITH GOODS (ENUGU STATE)

http://www.npf.gov.ng/blogshare.php?id=114

Good, but poor thieves are quickly identified but not the big crooks who do greater damage on the country! Police you are part of our corruption!!
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by omoelesa(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
If Ojukwu had won the biafra war,news like this would had been a common feature on biafra.com.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
POLICE APPREHEND HOODLUMS THAT SPECIALIZE IN HIJACKING LORRIES WITH GOODS (ENUGU STATE)

http://www.npf.gov.ng/blogshare.php?id=114
HOODLUM OR THIEVES?
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Lasese: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Eze goes to school this time he never comes back.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by okeke00(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
it is very hard to see someone from anambra state involving in arm robbery, why?
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Dani4tech(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Niggas been watching FAST AND FURIOUS......
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by skyface00(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lolz why given them chair na..... ppl like dis suppose 2 be sittin on their d c k
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by pocknoser: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Father forgive them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

58-year-old Woman, Others Remanded In Prison For Prostitution / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.