Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) (31679 Views)

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / Young Men Who Specialize In Raping Women At Night Vigils Arrested In Enugu.Photo / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by delta234: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
good
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by delta234: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Igbo Kwenu!!!! grin

Judas Iscariot seemed to be an Igbo guy, for d guy to sell even the Christ. sad

THIS IS MY JUDGMENT:

lipsrsealed

I don't fan FTC since no special reward sad Anyway, it's a means of confirming that INTROVERT is a learner when I become jobless like her. grin No offence o sister grin
MUMU the Ikorodu bank robbers are from hell abi?
Ethnic bigot
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by feedthenation(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
When will those politicians who hijacked our 'collective wealth' be arrested and paraded for us all to pelt with rotten tomatoes?

Good job by the police force, there is no excuse for anyone to be involved in nefarious activities.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by grin88(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
No hand cuff
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
delta234:
MUMU the Ikorodu bank robbers are from hell abi? Ethnic bigot
As you can see, I don't give a f***

you can eat granite though for all I care.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
sigiyaya:
I TRIED BUT THEY SAID THAT YOUR STUPIDITY IS FACTORY FITTED AND THAT NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT, GOODLUCK AND MAY GOD HELP YOU.

@bold: What about you Don't you want God to help you or has God done all you want
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
aro1:
oya bend now

Check again tongue
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by j4sure(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nawa ooooooh
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by goshen26: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Their father be like "see Chigozie, that left for the city two years ago came home last December with jeep, whatever they are doing thr in d city do it!!!"

Lol

1 Like

Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
gabazin080:
Some will some come and blame buhari for this

Read your comment, bro

1 Like

Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by dazzysleek(f): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
They r even offered seats...maybe,they are highly connected.Nigerian police tho!
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by kkmny81: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Igbo Kwenu!!!! grin

THIS IS MY JUDGMENT:

lipsrsealed

I don't fan FTC since no special reward sad Anyway, it's a means of confirming that INTROVERT is a learner when I become jobless like her. grin No offence o sister grin
SMH. Such a pity that one day, this one too will play his part in populating this country with Ne'er-do-wells who will contribute to the existing society decadence and make names for themselves as scums of the earth. Apologies for my post.Would not usually do this but in this case I found it hard to exercise self control.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by kkmny81: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
kkmny81:

SMH. Such a pity that one day, this one too will play his part in populating this country with Ne'er-do-wells who will contribute to the existing society decadence and make names for themselves as scums of the earth. Apologies for my post.Would not usually do this but in this case I found it hard to exercise self control.
Please dont bother replying, I wont respond cos we are not in same class.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by LobsanRampa(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
BIAFRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by UpLoyo: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Igbo Kwenu!!!! grin

THIS IS MY JUDGMENT:

lipsrsealed

That's just dump, so there are no robbers in other parts of Nigeria? Oyewusi, Sina Rambo rings any bell? Is there still death penalty in Nigeria that serves as a deterrent is the question?
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
kkmny81:

May I ask you why you said that?
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by LobsanRampa(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
pocknoser:
Father forgive them
Why now! Na father get the buses and lorries they stole.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
UpLoyo:

That's just dump, so there are no robbers in other parts of Nigeria? Oyewusi, Sina Rambo rings any bell? Is there still death penalty in Nigeria that serves as a deterrent is the question?

Aren't the names up there Igbo names??

Wait til d next one, maybe it'll be another tribe's turn, then you can say whatever you like.
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by damiloladuke: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
good development... I live this

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by damiloladuke: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
good development... I live this ..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by olaolulazio(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Igbo again?
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by verycheese: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Biafra things! cheesy
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Ephemmm: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
valentine100:

I would prefer been sold than been denied(3times)
Peter 'is' a Yoruba man, for him to deny even Christ...

THIS IS MY JUDGMENT:

i. Nwabueze Ogbonna a native of Izza in Abakiliki but resides in Aba,

ii. Solomon Okafor a native of Umulokpa, Uzouwani but resides at Okpanam Delta state,

iii. Igwenagu Ezenwa a native of Okpuno village Nsude and also living at Nsude,

iv. Obiora Nebe a native of Inyi Oji River but residing at 9th Mile Enugu state and

v. Fidelis Ozofor of Owa imezi Ezeagu also living at Owa Imezi Ezeagu

tongue tongue tongue Hardworking people
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by Ephemmm: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
delta234:

MUMU the Ikorodu bank robbers are from hell abi?
Ethnic bigot

i. Nwabueze Ogbonna a native of Izza in Abakiliki but resides in Aba,

ii. Solomon Okafor a native of Umulokpa, Uzouwani but resides at Okpanam Delta state,

iii. Igwenagu Ezenwa a native of Okpuno village Nsude and also living at Nsude,

iv. Obiora Nebe a native of Inyi Oji River but residing at 9th Mile Enugu state and

v. Fidelis Ozofor of Owa imezi Ezeagu also living at Owa Imezi Ezeagu

After two or three successful robbery, they will resort to selling of electronic gadgets in Alaba market to hide the source of their wealth. Hardworking people indeed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by mohisi: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
lalasticlala:
POLICE APPREHEND HOODLUMS THAT SPECIALIZE IN HIJACKING LORRIES WITH GOODS (ENUGU STATE)

http://www.npf.gov.ng/blogshare.php?id=114
see their face like biafra boko haram
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by TheHeGoat: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Do they hijack danfo too?
Re: Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) by wtfCode: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
their sorry asses should be forwarded to the prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

58-year-old Woman, Others Remanded In Prison For Prostitution / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / Delta State Police Denies Involvement In The Deaths Of Woman & Child (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.