Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend (3445 Views)

My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / +18 How I Raped My My Self Last Weekend / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by ashmanpolo: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
WARNING: If you hate long write-ups, don't bother to read!!!

Gallivanting the streets of Owerri, I parked in front of a joint called MiMi Place. I barely alighted from my car before the facade of that territory wiped me in a frenzy of stupefaction. See girls!!! So many girls littered around like windfall-buffeted apples.They were actively searching for pleasure. Some wore skimpy pants, some half-naked; some wore mini-skirts on K-legs and bow-legs. All the girls had one thing in common. They were all looking like 'Cruela Devile' of 101 dalmatians. I snapped back to reality and said to myself:
"Ashman, Oringo gbu kpe ghi there"....according to Phyno. Meaning "Flexing will kill all of us here this night" LOL. So I've been suffering in Port Harcourt.

I was so pressed that I had to rush towards the back of another joint called '40-40' night club. There's a gutter behind. Unzipped and was about to bring out my 'thing' to urinate. Spontaneously, a drunk guy came beside me and brought out his own. JESU!!! See helmet. His cap was seemingly wearing a helmet and he held that 'thing' with two hands. Immediately I tucked back my own. I was watching him with my side-eye as he finished urinating and was shaking the thing like a swinging pendulum bulb. A girl across noticed us and started laughing.

I walked up to this Pulchritudinous damsel and within a space of 10mins we were laughing about men and their third leg. It was like we've known ourselves since forever. She broke the silence and said:
"Do you know it's been long I laughed out loud like this? You're so hilarious" She told me about her Fiance in the UK. She's also based in the UK and it was her second time in O-town. /etcetera/

Long story short. It was some minutes to 8pm so I decided we go to a joint called Ibari Ogwa in her 2014 Range rover Sport. She had to wait for me to re-park mine inside nv Lounge in All Seasons Hotel. That Ibari Ogwa was the bomb. Niggas performing Live magic. Live shows. Live dance. Point and kill fish, chicken, goat, even cow. It was my treat so I asked what she'd like to take. She said "two bottles of Dom Perignone and a roasted fish"
Bartender, how much is that?
Two bottles of Dom Perignone Champagne is 140k
Fish, the lowest is 5k. I started sweating inside my tongue.
She saw my countenance and said "don't worry I'll pay". Okpe o. i got relieved. My tuition fees for five years in FUTO was far less than 140k o.

By 15mins to 12am, we were still there. Laughing at jokes and the dancers were epic. Four bottles of Dom Perignone was down. "We dey lick the champagne like say na ice cream". Two big fishes dead. My eyes, her eyes, dirty. Her head on my shoulder as she cuddled me and the live show was going on. Minutes later she paid 290k via POS - I just taya.

Omo, could this be my first one-night stand? This girl was touching me everywhere and with highness she asked me..."Do you know I'm Governor *****'s daughter?" what? Alcohol clear from my eyes.

We went back to 40-40. Danced till like 1.30am. We got so Hi then she said, "take me to City Global Hotel - Presidential Lodge" We got to the room and before I could say "Jack Robinson" the girl was stack nakkkkked.

/Nothing happened sha. Abeg o. My girlfriend is a nairalander o/

CC: ishilove. Farano. Lalasticlala.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by IamLEGEND1: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
summary

anyone?
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by asumo12: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by faith551(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
What's the name of the movie
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by jantofubu(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
op ur encounter is interesting ampersand funny...... u knw wat? dat wat happens with children who have spent almost all their lives in affluence, u were just lucky she's not d arrogant type btw most of them often want to have a taste of other side of live but nigerian men wnt even dream abt going near dem ( over hyped) even if u had knw her status u wld av taken 100 X 100 relay grin ............ shey u sha collet her number biko share me via private msg grin ashmanpolo:
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by Shebarh(f): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
so what is the moral lesson undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Interesting..............
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by ashmanpolo: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shebarh:
so what is the moral lesson undecided

The moral is simple....Always visit Owerri

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by ashmanpolo: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
jantofubu:
op ur encounter is interesting ampersand funny...... u knw wat? dat wat happens with children who have spent almost all their lives in affluence, u were just lucky she's not d arrogant type btw most of them often want to have a taste of other side of live but nigerian men wnt even dream abt going near dem ( over hyped) even if u had knw her status u wld av taken 100 X 100 relay grin ............ shey u sha collet her number biko share me via private msg grin ashmanpolo:

Sure thing
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by powerfulsettingz: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
I'd truly nothing happened then u have a story to tell about ur third leg
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by Daughterzion(f): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
*yawns* but i thought super story was on thursdays. Abeg wake me if e reach fp*yawns again and goes 2 sleep*

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by Darkseid(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Men be spraying lies like its Mortein.

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
ashmanpolo:
WARNING: If you hate long write-ups, don't bother to read!!!

Gallivanting the streets of Owerri, I parked in front of a joint called MiMi Place. I barely alighted from my car before the facade of that territory wiped me in a frenzy of stupefaction. See girls!!! So many girls littered around like windfall-buffeted apples.They were actively searching for pleasure. Some wore skimpy pants, some half-naked; some wore mini-skirts on K-legs and bow-legs. All the girls had one thing in common. They were all looking like 'Cruela Devile' of 101 dalmatians. I snapped back to reality and said to myself:
"Ashman, Oringo gbu kpe ghi there"....according to Phyno. Meaning "Flexing will kill all of us here this night" LOL. So I've been suffering in Port Harcourt.

I was so pressed that I had to rush towards the back of another joint called '40-40' night club. There's a gutter behind. Unzipped and was about to bring out my 'thing' to urinate. Spontaneously, a drunk guy came beside me and brought out his own. JESU!!! See helmet. His cap was seemingly wearing a helmet and he held that 'thing' with two hands. Immediately I tucked back my own. I was watching him with my side-eye as he finished urinating and was shaking the thing like a swinging pendulum bulb. A girl across noticed us and started laughing.

I walked up to this Pulchritudinous damsel and within a space of 10mins we were laughing about men and their third leg. It was like we've known ourselves since forever. She broke the silence and said:
"Do you know it's been long I laughed out loud like this? You're so hilarious" She told me about her Fiance in the UK. She's also based in the UK and it was her second time in O-town. /etcetera/

Long story short. It was some minutes to 8pm so I decided we go to a joint called Ibari Ogwa in her 2014 Range rover Sport. She had to wait for me to re-park mine inside nv Lounge in All Seasons Hotel. That Ibari Ogwa was the bomb. Niggas performing Live magic. Live shows. Live dance. Point and kill fish, chicken, goat, even cow. It was my treat so I asked what she'd like to take. She said "two bottles of Dom Perignone and a roasted fish"
Bartender, how much is that?
Two bottles of Dom Perignone Champagne is 140k
Fish, the lowest is 5k. I started sweating inside my tongue.
She saw my countenance and said "don't worry I'll pay". Okpe o. i got relieved. My tuition fees for five years in FUTO was far less than 140k o.

By 15mins to 12am, we were still there. Laughing at jokes and the dancers were epic. Four bottles of Dom Perignone was down. "We dey lick the champagne like say na ice cream". Two big fishes dead. My eyes, her eyes, dirty. Her head on my shoulder as she cuddled me and the live show was going on. Minutes later she paid 290k via POS - I just taya.

Omo, could this be my first one-night stand? This girl was touching me everywhere and with highness she asked me..."Do you know I'm Governor *****'s daughter?" what? Alcohol clear from my eyes.

We went back to 40-40. Danced till like 1.30am. We got so Hi then she said, "take me to City Global Hotel - Presidential Lodge" We got to the room and before I could say "Jack Robinson" the girl was stack nakkkkked.

/Nothing happened sha. Abeg o. My girlfriend is a nairalander o/

CC: ishilove. Farano. Lalasticlala.

My 5 year old nephew could cook up perfect lies than you do

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by sannirules(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
so was she there alone? thought u mentioned other friends earlier. Pardon me, I just don't believe everything I hear, and only half of what I see.
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Horsesh*t

mtcheww
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by Shebarh(f): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
ashmanpolo:

The moral is simple....Always visit Owerri
of course ah always go der.. it is my home town.. guess u wer tryna advertise the hotel
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shebarh:
of course ah always go der.. it is my home town.. guess u wer tryna advertise the hotel
hahahaha u dey craze i swear
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by WebSurfer(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oh Lord, what type of weed is this?
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by Shebarh(f): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
fabiano09:
hahahaha u dey craze i swear
grin
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by afroman23: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
The op is just trying to advertise the hotel grin
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by heayey(m): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2015
And so........
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by afolwalex20(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Like we care
Re: My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend by HugeElephant(f): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2023
afroman23:
The op is just trying to advertise the hotel grin
Merry Christmas sir

(1) (Reply)

This Really Brought Tears In2 My Eyes. Pls Warn The Olojukokoro Girls / What Makes Men Cry! / Guys:if U'r Gang Raped By A Group Of Beautiful Gals Wil U Report 2 D Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.