Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! (2585 Views)

I Have A Long D**k, And My Galfriend Is Complaining Dat Its Too Deep / My Galfriend Is A Nymphomaniac / A Diary Of My New Galfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
embarassed
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
OP you can't 'desuade' her

Just take ur own lesson and finish her angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
lol ur own don finish!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol ur own don finish!
chai,my heart is pounding as if it's got hot yam in it
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by 25omega(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
no amount of taekwondo lessons can run faster that a chair to the head a brick to the head and a bullet to the head. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
25omega:
no amount of taekwondo lessons can run faster that a chair to the head a brick to the head and a bullet to the head. undecided
nah blad,would u stone ur gal, men when she's not goliath
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by 25omega(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
jonaifame22:
nah blad,would u stone ur gal, men when she's not goliath
if she gets a black belt and come at me crazy and i can't beat her due to her new found skills, you damn right she gets a brick to the head

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
25omega:
if she gets a black belt and come at me crazy and i can't beat her due to her new found skills, you damn right she gets a brick to the head
*spills kunu on shirt while laughing
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by rudestmcblaze: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mistakenly drops fone in d gutter while laffin

Op...just be careful not to offend her and just make sure u're always close to d door whenever she is angry
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
beta go and learn ninjutsu. Make she no go dey use you mop ground after u no wash ur plate

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by IamLEGEND1: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
I would have given you an advice, but we all know that nothing can save you from her now.

You are already gone bro

#justGone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
rudestmcblaze:
Mistakenly drops fone in d gutter while laffin

Op...just be careful not to offend her and just make sure u're always close to d door whenever she is angry
I thank God that I'm a fast sprinter,I represented my house in second school during inter house sport,I won't hesitate to make for the door when she asks me questions angrily.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I would have given you an advice, but we all know that nothing can save you from her now.

You are already gone bro

#justGone
my heart's racing like a bonfire
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Taekwondo babes rocks na. @least look on d brighter side. She go fit protect herself anywhere.

One less thing to worry about. E no bad if u sefvjoin her na, Taekwondo is fun.
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by grad2012(f): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol you better not mess with her or break her hrt unless she's gonna kick your butt grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
J
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
grad2012:
Lol you better not mess with her or break her hrt unless she's gonna kick your butt grin cheesy
right now I'll not let our arguments exceed 2 mins and I won't forget to add yes ma wth my head bowed down

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by grad2012(f): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
jonaifame22:
right now I'll not let our arguments exceed 2 mins and I won't forget to add yes ma wth my head bowed down
but on a serious note it helps her a lot incase she needs to defend herself and aint there.
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
grad2012:
but on a serious note it helps her a lot incase she needs to defend herself and aint there.
she doesn't need to defend herself when she has me.,besides hasn't she read that when u're slapped onthe right cheek,u shld turn the left
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by rudestmcblaze: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
I thank God that I'm a fast sprinter,I represented my house in second school during inter house sport,I won't hesitate to make for the door when she asks me questions angrily.
I trust u...no dulling...no slacking...ever ready
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by Ofunaofu: 1:00am On Aug 06, 2015
you go learn kunfu
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
embarassed
I'm a senior blue belter in taekwondo
Encourage her, you never know when it'll save her from rapists, muggers etc

1 Like

Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2015
misscastle:

I'm a senior blue belter in taekwondo

Encourage her, you never know when it'll save her from rapists, muggers etc
u're a senior blue belter in taekwondo, does sign of the cross*.Good morning ma,u're welcome ma,u're bless ma. *runs away leaving slippers. Behind*
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by skyfullofstars(f): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2015
It's important for every human being to have self-defense skills, in case someone wants to attack you or rob you on the streets, for example, or if they enter to rob your house... There are circumnstances in which everybody needs to know some basic defense mechanism.
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2015
rudestmcblaze:

I trust u...no dulling...no slacking...ever ready
@ rudest I'm beginning to rehearse,talkn 2 her politely.
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2015
skyfullofstars:
It's important for every human being to have self-defense skills, in case someone wants to attack you or rob you on the streets, for example, or if they enter to rob your house... There are circumnstances in which everybody needs to know some basic defense mechanism.
are u in2 martial arts
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
jonaifame22:
u're a senior blue belter in taekwondo, does sign of the cross*.Good morning ma,u're welcome ma,u're bless ma. *runs away leaving slippers. Behind*

Loooool... come back oh
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2015
misscastle:

Loooool... come back oh
like u need a fight mate abi?,I ain't coming back,see u in another thread
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by phyness(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Y u dey fear? Go lean ur own na
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by faith551(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2015
you've got to man up, visit the gym, and tune-up, guys should be hard working but it's disheartening to see weak young guys with pot belly, and flat chest. By the way she didn't say she was going to fight you.

As for me, #a girl will always be a girl
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by jonaifame22(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2015
faith551:
you've got to man up, visit the gym, and tune-up, guys should be hard working but it's disheartening to see weak young guys with pot belly, and flat chest. By the way she didn't say she was going to fight you.

As for me, #a girl will always be a girl
if only u cld see the the way she rehearses in front of me showing me dose skills,throwing does kicks which almost touches the ceiling,u'll have cos to be scared!
Re: How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2015
jonaifame22:
like u need a fight mate abi?,I ain't coming back,see u in another thread

Ahahn.. be a man naw

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. / Where Are You Base? / 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.