Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms (3892 Views)

Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by nelandrewz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yes It is widely believed that when it comes
to intimacy and s exual relationship, most
men prefer to do it without the use of a condom. Funny enough, men are not the only culprit as statistics have shown that some women do not really fancy its use as well.

Here are 5 reasons some women gave to
show they object to the use of condoms.

1. NO KIDS: Some ladies do everything they can to avoid their man using condoms. This is because they want children. They feel the best way to totally own a man is to be pregnant for him. However, they seduce their man to sleep with them without using a condom as such, they ‘hook’ the man when pregnancy surfaces.

2. INFECTIONS: Although co ndoms are prescribed to reduce the spread of
infections. Ironically, the latex allergies
which are the strongest deterrent against sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) cause
women to end up with yeast infections and more. Yeast infection simply means that too many yeast cells are growing in the woman’s “private part.” It is very common but don’t let it bother you too much because the treatment is simple.

3. CONDOMS BREAK: It is better not to use a condom at all if it will end up breaking. Sometimes, while the heat is on and there is a high level of friction, a condom could break thereby exposing the woman to all dangers associated with casual s ex. So, some women feel ‘why the need’ and prefer to be raw with their man.

4. IT REDUCES PLEASURE: Infact men mostly complain that the use of condoms do not enable them get maximum sensation. Women are also not left out. condoms reduce the level and passion one could have during intimacy. This is a major reason some women hate condoms.

5. SMELL OF THE LATEX: Some women have attributed the smell of condoms to that of a balloon. co ndom latex has a particular odious smell. Lots of users (male and female) have complained about this. As a result, these days, condoms are made in different flavours (banana, apple, strawberry, peach, etc).

A condom is a latex sheath which could be used as a child spacing method and also a tool to prevent diseases especially the sexually transmitted diseases.

Source: www.gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/08/05/guys-5-main-reasons-why-some-ladies-dislike-condoms/

3 Shares

Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by tcalc: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sexual satisfaction is a combination of sexual self-esteem and relationship fulfillment. Ironically, women who used condoms and hormonal birth control reported the highest rates of sexual fulfillment, even higher than those who don't use condoms at all.

Modified
To the poster below me, Foolishness is more than being stupid, that deadly combination of Haughtiness and ignorance. u mean at ur age u can garner this kind of impunity to make offensive comments to someone anonymous not minding if he is the same age of ur father. or do u give ur father hot slaps at ur wish?

i'll leave u with ur self-indulgent and not utter any abusive word.
Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by wenson(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
D poster above me deserve a hot slap

1 Like

Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Emeraldcute(f): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
kiss
Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Chidexter(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
L
Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Whether we hate it or not, prevention is better than cure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by therealdeal10: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Guys always carry condom 4 ur pocket whether dem lyk am or not
Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by donholy28(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nothing better pass skin to skin

1 Like

Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Phikom(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
condoms my foot!...
Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Look; my people; I'm someone dat is not too good with condoms, I use it, and when I do, the sex becomes very burdensome, and i'll never climax... and skin diving as well is too risky; I'm not ready 4dat risk...
So 4 me; I had to stay clear... I no dey do sex again... when I'm set to get committed, I do n get married... that's d best 4me...

Pls whether u like it(condoms) or not... if u cannot use dem; den pls stay clear of sex till u get married.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by IamLEGEND1: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
cool
Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by naijaboiy: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
They don't want condoms but yet they don't want to get pregnant.

They be expecting we guys to perform an Usain Bolt to quickly withdraw before the Load shoots out,,forgetting that one can't always be accurate.

Funny set of species. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
All of una go carry lady matter put for head.how sure are you about all what u wrote up there?? Why not say "why guys prefer skin to skin"

1 Like

Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by seuntope8(m): 1:08am On Aug 06, 2015
In addition to the post some said the lubricant do affects their abdominal cavity while some said the same lubricant causes them irritation..

From my own little part of life

1 Like

Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:18am On Aug 06, 2015
I have date three who will refuse the use of condoms without any tangible and reasonable excuse only that they don't like it

1 Like

Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Blackfire(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2015
What is c.on.dom?
Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Kenzico(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2015
***A na m abiakwa***
Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by tcalc: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2015
wenson:
D poster above me deserve a hot slap
Foolishness is more than being stupid, that deadly combination of Haughtiness and ignorance. u mean at ur age u can garner this kind of impunity to make offensive comments to someone anonymous not minding if he is the same age of ur father. or do u give ur father hot slaps at ur wish?

i'll leave u with ur self-indulgent and not utter any abusive word
Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by chynergy1(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2015
eya
Re: Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms by Amosjaj(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2015
#Teamflesh

(1) (Reply)

What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? / Nairaland Easter Party (port Harcourt, Bayelsa And Akwa - Ibom) / Top 8 Things That Are Better Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.