Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (68290 Views)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
sonofananimal2:
I JUST PRAY OUR NAIJA WOMEN POSSES THIS KIND CHARACTER,

COS I KNOW SAY ALL OF THEM POSSES STUPIDITY angry

POSSES WITCH

POSSES FOOLISHNESS

POSSES THE ACT OF MUMUNESS

POSSES GOOD CHARACTER OF UNFAITHFULNESS

POSSES THE THE ACT OF CHEATING

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY NAIJA WOMEN WITH GOOD CHARACTERS, THEM ONLY MASK IT JUST TO TRAP AN INNOCENT MAN angry

NAIJA WOMEN!! YOUR DAYS WILL END LIKE THE DAYS OF THE DINOSAURS

Hahahahahaha.

Cc: adeh39, tosyne2much, mhizkel, ronald4lif and midehi
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Omotayor123(f): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol for who ma?
Me na tongue Your post Just describe me cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kossyablaze(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahaha. I feel CR77. LadyF and introvert are males bro.
Lol them dey bro.
Lollllzzz

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
MRpii:
Wristbangle must be a BOT

Lol what is BOT sir?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by OdaNobunaga(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
please i want to ask the house, is there any thing wrong or improper in marring short or smallish women especially when they have nice characters?
I realy would like to knw people's opinion, cus am having some issues with it currently. Thanks.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

Me na tongue
Your post Just describe me cheesy

Ehen! U want make ur BF kill me
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by MRpii(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Robot
wristbangle:

Lol what is BOT sir?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
anigbajumo:
Welldone tosyne nd wristbangle
cry undecided

Thanks sir
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Omotayor123(f): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Ehen! U want make ur BF kill me
I'm single na...
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
sonofananimal2:

POSSES WITCH

POSSES FOOLISHNESS

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY NAIJA WOMEN WITH GOOD CHARACTERS, THEM ONLY MASK IT JUST TO TRAP AN INNOCENT MAN angry

Buhahahahahahahaha,how many naija girls don magarise u dear?***na real painment b dis i swear!! cheesy sorryooo
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wow! How can one who doesn't know me describe me so well?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahahahaha.
thank God for my man....i will always love him.

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
BreezyRita:

Its a lie!!! cheesycheesy
dey dia dey shout na. If you have suggestion pls drop it. cry

frakdon:
hahahahaha yu be juventus fans ni? That na old formation nd e no dey work again....
You see.
That's why I asked for your suggestions. What of 3-5-2? Would this one work?

Captain001:

Lol @changing formation. Oya come, I've been looking for you.
lol.
If one no work, the other must work na. Happy new month.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by dalynch(f): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
By the grace of God posses d mentioned qualities but am still single approaching 30. What could be the cause. God pls help me. or may be its not my time.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm okay o.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by annice2014: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ah-ah! u guys should leave these ladies alone, kilode. everytime a-z this about ladies, mercury - pluto that about ladies, are u not tired. biko i want to read guys version.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
i,ve been following this tosyne2much of a guy for some time, many guys here have tried to yab n discourage him with his 10 this 10 that, but yet hez not discouraged, i see this kind of stubborn people going very far, i even read sumthing like BMouth tweeting his post an stuffs! Seriously if i was the one with this bashing everywhere i 4 don give up since! Nice one here Tosyne! never met you but u are a great guy! keep the fire burning u get fans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by meKdollz(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gợ̣̣̇̇̇ợ̣̣̇̇̇ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ one.....
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahahahaha.

the funniest thing is, he has a mother, a girlfriend, sisters....so how do we classify him now..SMH
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Daresh(f): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

So ladies should respect all men? Pray tell do men respect all ladies? It takes 2 to tango.

Anyway I no blame una. Na women dey disgrace me like say man na their everything
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

single....shocked...where is........?

Where is who? shocked
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by bamac(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba na to pursue dem go dia oooo cheesy
wateva ur eye c we no dey o
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

Where is who? shocked
i will flog your bum bum o, what happened to him na?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by nwadiuko1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
Itz a pity dah LADIES of nowdays hardly possess all these!Is it CR77 or LadyF or Introvert?Even tho I perceive them to be she_males.

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME AND MY NAIRALAND NIGGAZ A LADY THAT POSSESS ALL LISTED ABOVE.
amen to that my paddy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahahahaha.

Cc: ade h39, tosyne 2much, mhizk el, ronald 4lif and m idehi

grin grin

The guy is still suffering from a heartbreak......one mumu lady broke his precious heart into piecescry
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

i will flog your bum bum o, what happened to him na?

Lol....I don't know what you are talking about cool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
donxab:
i,ve been following this tosyne2much of a guy for some time, many guys here have tried to yab n discourage him with his 10 this 10 that, but yet hez not discouraged, i see this kind of stubborn people going very far, i even read sumthing like BMouth tweeting his post an stuffs! Seriously if i was the one with this bashing everywhere i 4 don give up since! Nice one here Tosyne! never met you but u are a great guy! keep the fire burning u get fans
Woooooow !!!!

I'm so delighted broda.. Thanks for your encouragement
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

If I hear undecided

That's d truth joor embarassed
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....I don't know what you are talking about cool
so am no longer your sis in-law hun?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

so am no longer your sis in-law hun?

Your brother don leave me nah sad

He's interested in big boobs nd ass angry
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by mecuzee(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
My dear the Holy Scriptures says...

Hebrews 10:36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise...

Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalastic.lala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.
I want to change formation to 4-4-2.

What do you think?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
sonofananimal2:

POSSES WITCH

POSSES FOOLISHNESS

Swiri what about me? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.