Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) (57040 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Wife, Shaves Hair With Knife For Following Him To Bet Shop / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N200 Gift / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by eaccyboy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is just wicked, heartless & brutal.
how r u doin dis...sh*t is scary gal
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yo-rubber man again ?!!

1 Like

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

see his face like sour ewudu soup.. angry
how did he propose to her am sure na charm ...
eshi monkey
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Eberex(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sigh! cry.
I always hear this:
Before I get married, I would have made sure I understand her well well. I would have made sure I see the bad side of her. I would make sure etc etc etc etc etc etc
Yet..... I'm seeing marriage crashing every week.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Querty(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
We should continue to pray for our dear country
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by CR9R: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm. The two people no match na, phew. Is it by force to marry?
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by jrerico1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Why can't some women be content, can't she afford dil.do? lipsrsealed, she deserve it, because the rate at which women deceive their husband in training bastard children is alarming. Please don't quote me, it's my opine, I hate infedelity.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Heartless.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

This calls for sober reflection.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by sonnie10: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Reason not to marry an Iron bender.

2 Likes

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by CR9R: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lemon12:
Yo-rubber man again ?!!
lol. Idiot, you are just a retarded fellow.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by emamos: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
lonelydora:
I knew this will come from a certain region...... ***runs out of thread***
i knew your likes would say that. Onye nzuzu
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by mustaphagreens(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

It's ewedu
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by frostylook: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Animal in human skin! He even has another wife with three more kids? At 35? What an all round irresponsible tout!!! He wants to have two women under his broke ass abusive self when he can't cater for them and still feels intimidated when his victim try to have a life absent him?
This man has nothing to offer the society. He should please be tried and locked up where the likes of him belong: in jail, away from sane people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by sisisioge: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
CChaChai! Na im pikin! Aaaaaxsshhole
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
ganiyu26:
The man did wrong but Yoruba do said.. Ti a ba n ba eru wi ki a ba eru wi. She did wrong too

What wrong did she do? Leaving an abusive relationship? They were mere allegations of adultery. The man is an ugly soul and such people are just the face of evil. They've being separated for months and he's so wicked he didn't want her to pick up the remaining pieces of her life without him.
It's not far fetched to see abusers still hunt down their victims who may have even escaped from such sick, vile relationships.
Poor woman. Hope she finally finds peace at last.

2 Likes

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Dbboy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
as usual the sophisticated ones are topping the chart

1 Like

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by XBLadez: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yoruba people and domestic violence! Useless man, outside he's a humble coward but within the four corners of his face-me-I-slap-you apartment he's a tiger. Ndi ofe mm.anu, tufiakwa! undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Chestbeater: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by ijustdey: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
It was learnt that the 35-year-old welder
repeatedly hit the wife’s head with an iron until she gave up the ghost.
He was said to have sprayed cement on her face and fled the neighbourhood, leaving her in a pool of blood.

some men like this man aren't suppose to be married.... but what and how did he manage to woo this beautiful lady to be his girlfriend talkless of becoming his wife because he would have shown this symptoms of brutality when they were dating but the lady thinks........

she would change him when they begin to go out
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=18pt]So they were 20 when they started their ill fated relationship.
Victims of circumstances.

Immaturity and insecurity have been the burden of majority of poor people who in most cases are intellectually re-tarded and not well prepared for marriage and starting a family,
Majority of the criminals and prostitutes in Nigeria and in developing countries are products of these legions of the wretched of the earth who should not be allowed to breed kids they cannot feed and care for since they are also not well fed and are vulnerable adults who cannot take care of themselves.. [/size]
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by flakey94: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Marriage is not a do or die affair!! it is better to be an ex- wife that a late wife any day.

I still do not understand why people stay in abusive relationships, at the end of the day it the children who suffer; a dead mother and a jail bird for a father.

2 Likes

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Ilaje44(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
ganiyu26:
The man did wrong but Yoruba do said.. Ti a ba n ba eru wi ki a ba eru wi. She did wrong too

What wrong did the woman commit?

1 Like

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
The man wicked sha ooo. Person wey no get money wey dey marry two wives, I don't know what punishment he deserves cos I tire.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by ceejay80: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
lonelydora:
I knew this will come from a certain region...... ***runs out of thread***
I didn't dey there o !!!!! I no wan make dem ban me

1 Like

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jeez!!!

This is terrible.Such a loss, infidelity isn't a thing that amounts to death. Why take laws into your hands?

What happened to divorcing her? Anyone who kills must be killed.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by naijathings(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abeg.... na so we de dey? no more news of honeymoon and weddings. na so so marital anger and chaos. God plz save my sisters from monsters.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/welder-beats-wife-to-death-for-alleged-adultery/

Picture of the killer husband and his dead wife

''I drank cement and later vomit it on her''Blatant lie,lie from the pit of hell.How can you drink cement and still be alive?Anyway Rip to the dead.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by ekewest: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
angry
ganiyu26:

so accusing her of adultery means she should b beaten 2 death bar? i guess u 1 of he's kind. wht happen 2 him filling a divorce? rather than resulting 2 dat psl change ur sense of resining ok?
angry
ganiyu26:

so accusing her of adultery means she should b beaten 2 death bar? i guess u 1 of he's kind. wht happen 2 him filling a divorce? rather than resulting 2 dat psl change ur sense of resining ok?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Islie: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
“She was enduring the assaults because of her children. She eventually left him about three months ago with her children.”

When will some women learn
When will they begin to put some value on their life

That you don't endure physical abuse of a man who continues to turn you into a punching bag every now and then.
Save your life first before anything

Hope redgem is learning from this episode
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by redgem(f): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Islie:

When will some women learn
When will they begin to put some value on their life

That you don't endure physical abuse of a man who continues to turn you into a punching bag every now and then.
Save your life first before anything

Hope red gem is learning from this episode

My mum won't leave...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member / Ritualists Behead 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.