Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) (57042 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Wife, Shaves Hair With Knife For Following Him To Bet Shop / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N200 Gift / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
It will never be better for this murderer.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Jean2(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Demons on rampage looking for willing human to possess to carry out their bidding. A few minutes is what they seek.

This welder made himself available for their use.

Don't be the next person.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wife battery is nothing good at all...what madness is this

1 Like

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by ifybroda: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
If you are in Nigeria and you need a runs girl to satisfy your sexual desire for low prize. Call our manager on. 08182439554 or u can also talk to her on whatsaap, and pls don't pay any money into any account until u see what u re paying, we promise to give best of our girls
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by adorable29(f): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
He is a poor welder.

Married this beautiful woman.

Had 3 kids with her but Left the poor woman to cater for the kids herself.

Was UNFAITHFUL to her and even married another wife on top. Had another 3kids making 6kids.

Beat the beautiful first wife constantly.

And then finally KILLED HER. Leaving her young kids motherless!

Moral of the story: Only you marry ugly irresponsible poor man, only you the bastard dey beat, cheat on, and maltreat. Last Last na him come kill you for your family and children!

ARE YOU A LEARNER! Ladies, shine your eyes o.

Anyway, RIP!

2 Likes

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
I don't feel sorry for her.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by stchinedu: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
After hearing the report from the police and listening to you the killer husband with a further autopsy carried out on your wife...
These are my findings...
1. You did not swallow any cement let alone vomiting it.
2. The bruises on your wife's body and the injury on her head indicate that there was a struggle and that she was hit
3. Your action after she died confirmed it was a deliberate act. You did not shout for help as you would have done if it was not deliberate, you took enough time to look for cement and sprayed it on her body before running away.

My pronouncements...
1. A 12inch nail should be driven into your head and you must not shout or make any noise in the process. You are allowed to go after that.
2. If you make any noise in the process, another nail will be driven into your head and so on, until you don't make any noise.
3. You are free to go after the verdict has been carried out and it's confirmed that you did not shout or make noise in the process.

I rise....
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by GodMode: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
cococandy:
I don't feel sorry for her.

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by ozy4christ(f): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Story story,d rate at which ppl kill enh,u wil kw dat d bible is correct,wat wil i say cos d woman is already dead cryStory story,d rate at which ppl kill enh,u wil kw dat d bible is correct,wat wil i say cos d woman is already dead
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by madgoat(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
People are just so wicked cry
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is just wicked, heartless & brutal.

see his face like sour ewudu soup.. angry

U mean ewedu... #
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by kokolet007(f): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
I knw the woman family....it such a sad ending for her
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by cakez: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
I told her to give me more time. She insisted she must have the money and started dragging my shirt. I just pulled her hands off, but unfortunately she fell and hit her head on some objects inside my room.“When I observed that she was dead, I drank the cement but I later vomited it on her body.
this man can lie oh!!!! eleyi gidi gon!!

1 Like

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by bola4dprec(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
sigiyaya:
I SAID IT BEFORE AND I AM SAYING IT AGAIN;
FEAR YORUBA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
evil is synonymous to human being ok i dont know where you belong but let us use is occurrences as a case study http://m.modernghana.com/movie/19391/4/igbo-man-kills-his-wife-in-ghana.html Hausa man killed www..com/talk/topic86302.0.html Igbo man killed his own daddy africanspotlight.com/2015/02/28/igbo-man-kills-dad-not-letting-go-back-hausa-wife-due-boko-haram-photo/
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by MadCow1: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
lonelydora:
I knew this will come from a certain region...... ***runs out of thread***

Commit the entire region into the hands of God and Allah combined..

2 Likes

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
bola4dprec:
evil is synonymous to human being ok i dont know where you belong but let u use is occurrences as a case study http://m.modernghana.com/movie/19391/4/igbo-man-kills-his-wife-in-ghana.html Hausa man killed www..com/talk/topic,86302.0.html Igbo man killed his own daddy africanspotlight.com/2015/02/28/igbo-man-kills-dad-not-letting-go-back-hausa-wife-due-boko-haram-photo/

I need a bottle of orijin sokoto is very hot to day
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Is she a yoruba woman?cos that's their tradition since Adam.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
God wat a beautiful woman.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Nnetriplet: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by phonesNgadgets: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is terrible!
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by bola4dprec(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
sigiyaya:

I need a bottle of orijin sokoto is very hot to day
drinking of any substance or been in possession that suspected yo be alcoholic is an offence in northern Nigeria take precaution
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by felajazz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lookin at d wife n d husband, d wife myt b havn an extra affair, bt d husband shld b blame 2.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
bola4dprec:
drinking of any substance or been in possession that suspected yo be alcoholic is an offence in northern Nigeria take precaution
What is your name? I like your guts.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by bola4dprec(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
sigiyaya:
What is your name? I like your guts.
mallam bola
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by delishpot: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
2 wives and none stayed with the mumu man.

But o, why do people keep going to visist someone who they clearly dont have peaceful relations with?
Biko people, dont go to any peace meeting call3d by soneone who had not been at peace with you. Abeg be wise and protect your life.

When your enemy suddenly calls you to make peace please dont go But, if you must go, take 5 people along with you and meet in a public place.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
When women assert that marrying a wealthy man is best, stories like this are part of the reason....smh!

1 Like

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Why Marufu?
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
bola4dprec:
mallam bola
ok i am ifeanyi by name from the sou
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
bola4dprec:
mallam bola
ok i am ifeanyi by name
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/welder-beats-wife-to-death-for-alleged-adultery/

Picture of the killer husband and his dead wife

apc. Na so dem dey act, so thuggishly.
See him face like omenka own.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Infidelity once again!!!!!
So rampant in this part of the country.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Horo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
If she has left him because of his attitudes towards her by beating her so what took her to his house on that day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.