Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Which Of Nigerian Polytechnics Accept University Diploma To Run HND Programe? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of Nigerian Polytechnics Accept University Diploma To Run HND Programe? (2526 Views)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Do Nigeria Polytechnics Accept University Diploma For HND Application ? / 9 Reasons Why Nigerian Polytechnics Are Better Than Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Nigerian Polytechnics Accept University Diploma To Run HND Programe? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
I will like to know which polythenic in Nigeria accept University diploma(ND) for HND program. Is there any at all? just curious.

Thanks
Re: Which Of Nigerian Polytechnics Accept University Diploma To Run HND Programe? by JahsPet: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
please have you find better one over there am facing same problem here please if you get any better option for me let me know these are my contact 08167440897/07038400427 0r mail me on ayodejisodiq9@gmail.com
Re: Which Of Nigerian Polytechnics Accept University Diploma To Run HND Programe? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
antonreal:
I will like to know which polythenic in Nigeria accept University diploma(ND) for HND program. Is there any at all? just curious.

Thanks

Chai!!!so its polythene school you are struggling to enter hehehehe...now I understand your level.you can't even look for school for yourself.that's why you are destorying another persons thread with senseless posts.so you could not get good grades to enter correct uni.why not you are there talking trash and you are here begging people to look for school for you.
Be curious don't do the work yourself
Re: Which Of Nigerian Polytechnics Accept University Diploma To Run HND Programe? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2015
crazydove:

Chai!!!so its polythene school you are struggling to enter hehehehe...now I understand your level.you can't even look for school for yourself.that's why you are destorying another persons thread with senseless posts.so you could not get good grades to enter correct uni.why not you are there talking trash and you are here begging people to look for school for you.
Be curious don't do the work yourself

I think I now know the colour of your problem....lol. People like u need not to be attended to. all I have got to do now is laugh at every of ur contributions and that's what am about doing now... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

See Very Funny Name Of A School In Lagos(photos) / Careers In Public Health / Study In Italy Guide For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.