Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) (5395 Views)

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) by BetaPADI: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
The Time Is Almost Near! A Jesus-Like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (See)

1 new mail from a Nollylovers.com fan & guess what Something strange has happened this time around!

The photo you're about to see is a no photoshop or this information is a no fictional news but it happened live and was experienced by a fan of Nollylovers who base in the city of Lagos, Nigeria.

Just now, we got a mail from this user about a Jesus-like shape figure he saw riding an horse in the sky.
PHOTO:-

According to him;
It was around 4:36pm today at Gowon Estate; Alimoso, Lagos were i live. While taking my bath; i noticed the changes in the cloud and the first thing that came into my mind was that nigeria is about to experience an eclipse in the middle of the day..
This continued for like going to ten minutes; then suddenly it seemed as if the cloud was about tearing but after sometime everything went back to normal. It looked to me as if i was seeing a revelation not until again i saw a horse-like figure running in the sky and a man that has a Jesus-like shape was sitted on it.
Well, i cant really tell if it was really Jesus himself but it is a popular believe that he has a long hair as stated in most books and magazines.
I did'nt believe what my eyes saw so i had to take a snapshot of it so that i can see it clear..

Brothers & sisters; repent from your evil ways and embrace Jesus Christ today before its too late.

Courtesy: Nollylovers.com
Re: A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmmm

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) by Keepshining(f): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Is this for real?Lord pls help me to amend my ways.

1 Like

Re: A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
If this is true. I feel emotional, Lord Jesus if that is you let your glory shine for the hour has come!
Re: A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lord! I need ur help to live my everyday life as a Christian and not to practice christianity as a religion. Amen!
Re: A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) by tonnieblaise(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
A 'Jesus'-like shape?....what happen to a 'human-like' shape?...i never knew jesus has a different shape
Re: A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) by Pierocash(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jesus is appearing to u to let u know that u are a pastor.
Better go dust ur bible and enter d street to preach d gospel of Christ.no say I no tell u o
Re: A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) by Heromaniaa: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
cry me a lagoon. Those who try to paint images of divine figures or associate mundane images with divine entities will face God squarely when reckoning cometh. Alleluia.

(1) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Overdraft (all You Need To Know) / Contact Nairaland's Admin / 20 Types Of Registered Members On Nairaland; Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.