Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State (16709 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
KC SYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

We are undergoing a detached four bedroom bungalow construction work at Onicha-Ugbo, Delta.

Progress of work so far with pictures:

Bush clearing

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by MANGAM(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Following
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by smiley001(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Well done sir, we also do granite only dat we don't cover D delta at d moment. Shld u av a project in d SW, do not hesitate to contact us sir.

May Almighty God see u through d project, Amen!!!
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thank you for your kind remarks and I will try my best to update as much I can.
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm keenly following this as I am starting a bungalow build too.
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Progress of work so far and pictures:

Complete the site profile
95% completion of excavation works
All set to start the blinding tomorrow morning

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
So binding is the process of pouring concrete for the foundation where the first course of bricks are going to lay on.

Are you going to use any steel iron for reinforcements? Any pillars?

Any opportunity to see the drawings?
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by snakebeat: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nice job sir.. What's the depth of the excavation? The land seems like a good one...
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:
So binding is the process of pouring concrete for the foundation where the first course of bricks are going to lay on.

Are you going to use any steel iron for reinforcements? Any pillars?

Any opportunity to see the drawings?

Yes I will use colums(pillars) since I am not satisfied with the strength of the blocks and the span of the building is lengthy.

Sorry I should have paste the drawing plans early. Will try do that today

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 07, 2015
snakebeat:
Nice job sir.. What's the depth of the excavation? The land seems like a good one...

For a bungalow on a good soil can be 600mm deep but this land has a top soil(loamy soil) of about 300mm depth so because resulted to excavate to 900mm average depth.

The land is good

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 07, 2015
kcsystems:

For a bungalow on a good soil can be 600mm deep but this land has a top soil(loamy soil) of about 300mm depth so because resulted to excavate to 900mm average depth.

The land is good

How much did it cost to do the soil analysis?
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2015
These are the drawings and 3D views of the four bedroom bungalow.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2015
These are the drawing and 3D views of the four bedroom bungalow.

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:

How much did it cost to do the soil analysis?

It's a bungalow building of no mush pressure on the soil and with pass experience I need no special soil test

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2015
I like the flow, very nice.

What is the dimension of the house?

Thanks.
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Icon4s(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2015
kcsystems:

It's a bungalow building of no mush pressure on the soil and with pass experience I need no special soil test

Looking at d soil profile from the excarvation u'll even See d top loamy soil and then d laterite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I like the flow, very nice.

What is the dimension of the house?

Thanks.

22.5mx12m

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015

So far I have completed the concrete blinding.
Substructure block work to commence tomorrow.

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2015

Reinforced foundation starter bars completed.

Foundation concrete work completed.

Foundation block work completed.

Septic tank / soakaway in progress.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by erico2k2(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Good job, we are all learning.Nice piece of land to work with @ OP where there no Bush meat killed during the clearing process? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
erico2k2:
Good job, we are all learning.Nice piece of land to work with @ OP where there no Bush meat killed during the clearing process? grin grin

Hahaha.....ha, sure we did four local rabbit was hunted down. Sorry none for u since u ask late grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Work in progress will give details later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
kcsystems:

Thank you and I'm watching and learning.
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by erico2k2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
kcsystems:

Hahaha.....ha, sure we did four local rabbit was hunted down. Sorry none for u since u ask late grin

haba, DERIS GOD OO000o grin grin grin
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by twinskenny(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
kcsystems:

weldone Engr... good success
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2015
twinskenny:

weldone Engr... good success

Thanks for the motivation

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Progress of work so far:

Substructure block work level completed

Excavation works on septic tank completed

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
6th day at work
Work in progress so far:

Substructure column form work completed

Substructure column concrete work completed

Laterite back filling in progress

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by erico2k2(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
I see the thick red sand
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
7th day at work
Work in progress so far :

Laterite back filling still in progress
Re: Construction Of Four Bedroom Bungalow, Onicha-ugbo, Delta State by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
8th day at work
Work in progress :

Artificial watering of Laterite before compacting completed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd / Deep Gully Erosion In Idah LGA, Kogi State (Photos) / Whole House Audio System The Jos Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.